The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-06-2012, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hakeem.abdurrah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sg law on sex related isuue and and some of the most asked questions in the forum

how about law for having sex with underage?
which post that can explain it?
Old 30-06-2012, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
danielkeene deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sg law on sex related isuue and and some of the most asked questions in the forum

we are just so advanced on sexual stiuff
Old 07-09-2012, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 13
fei2012 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfei2012 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfei2012 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Very informative but after reading ball also a bit shrink, not sure writing FR & sharing ctc for a good cause are breaking the law.
Thanks TS for his great effort in sharing.
Old 07-09-2012, 03:08 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

you dont have to worry about that..
sam doesnt log any ip address..
noone will know who you are..

Quote:
Originally Posted by fei2012 View Post
Very informative but after reading ball also a bit shrink, not sure writing FR & sharing ctc for a good cause are breaking the law.
Thanks TS for his great effort in sharing.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 11-10-2012, 12:22 PM
Samster

samsonboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPVictim View Post
Hi Bros,

Appreciate if anyone can help answer my question.

I checked in to a hotel with a Viet girl from a pub. We didn't have sex as the deal was cancelled since she demanded money first. Upon exit from the hotel, the girl was caught by police and they found her to be 17+ years old.

Am I guilty of having sex with minor prostitute even if it didn't occur ?

Appreciate your replies.
bro... its quite sticky in there ... the prosecution dont even have a case... but well, the problem with sexual offenses is that you are "presumed guilty until proven innocent"... this would mean that the burden of prove lies in you ... can you prove that you have not done under behind closed doors?
Old 11-10-2012, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maybe_maybe.not View Post
after i gt back i cap on and we started out action. after penetrating a few times, she complained it was pain and we stopped the act.
the night was kinda horrible as she kept puking all over and stuff. the next morning, i told her we had sex and she said she din rmb any of it.
you hit the stone boy ... this is a tough one on you if she wants to bring it on you ... no1. you had sex with her (penetration is involved) without her concent (she didnt remember it)... but there is a click, you can question why she only did complain after so long? its just your statement vs her statement...

my advice is that if you are being asked to "lim kopi" consult a lawyer first to see what you should or should not say even before going to the police station
Old 31-10-2012, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Dytheceath deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any idea if it is illegal if patron FL home for massage and HJ only?Will action be taken against u?
Old 01-11-2012, 01:02 PM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

there is a sticky on Offences relating to prostitution under the SG LAW
here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dytheceath View Post
any idea if it is illegal if patron FL home for massage and HJ only?Will action be taken against u?

Old 01-11-2012, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dytheceath View Post
bro... prostitution is legal in sg so long its not forced... but if bringing her home, its quite risky... refer to the tread from big sexy
Old 02-11-2012, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
manylobang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi to all bro ..
I hv read all and bout incest in tis thread .. But dun get the ans I need .. So here it goes .. If anyone can help ..

I hv 2 stepdaughter . 14 n 16 . Very attractive .ok till now no sex involve . Just hugs , kisses and light petting .. Is it consider incest?
Only wz the elder one .
Pls advice .

Last edited by manylobang; 02-11-2012 at 01:41 PM. Reason: Wrong spelling
Old 02-11-2012, 03:40 PM

No.. it isnt.. but i am disgust by your actions/thoughts already.
for fuck sake.. leave them alone......

Quote:
Originally Posted by manylobang View Post
I hv 2 stepdaughter . 14 n 16 . Very attractive .ok till now no sex involve . Just hugs , kisses and light petting .. Is it consider incest?
Only wz the elder one .
Pls advice .

Old 06-11-2012, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by manylobang View Post
hi.
I can say, it is up to the PP or the judge to interprete the word "incent" . I read afew judgement from the English courts as well as Singapore courts. On level of. Highest appeal, the judge held that sexual incent could include petting as well.. Else the parliament shall use such words like penetration or thing like this as it has been used before in the rape act and sort.

Mind you that both your stepdaughter are still of tender age.
Old 13-11-2012, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
more on caning in singapore

Sections 227 to 233 of the Criminal Procedure Code addresses the caning procedures to be adhered to, including:

a. The subject may be caned if he is male, is below the age of fifty, and is certified medically fit by a medical doctor.

b. The subject will be caned up to a maximum of twenty-four strokes, irrespective of the total number of offences convicted.

c. Should the subject be a youth, he may be caned up to ten strokes, using a light rattan.

d. The subject will not be caned if he has been sentenced to death.

e. The rattan shall be not more than 1.27 centimetres in diameter.

f. The caning procedure will only be carried out in the presence of a medical doctor, who will certify the subject prior to the caning procedure and check him after every stroke has been meted out. Although caning is mandatory for certain offences, the legislation provides for exceptions to be made, which may come in the form of an alternative sentencing or it may be replaced by an imprisonment term of up to twelve months.

Crimes which may result in caning

i will only list down those crime directly or indirectly related to "sex"

a. Outrage of modesty:
b. Rape: At least twelve strokes
c. Sodomy
d. Assault or use of criminal force to a person with intent to outrage modesty
e. Kidnapping
f. Extortion
g. others inclide Unlawful overstay in Singapore for over ninety days: At least three strokes and many other not related to sex... so i left them out...

interesting pt to note is

Robbery: At least six strokes, but If committed after 7 p.m. and before 7 a.m: At least twelve strokes.
The feeling just after the first stroke is like a hot glowing iron rod pushed against you butt... No joke... After 6 strokes... The whole butt become numb and you can feel blood flowing down the legs
Old 17-11-2012, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
papabear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

what if a xmm you add on your facebook turns out to be underage (<16) and you are talking dirty stuff to her? and the parents find out want report police?

talk dirty to girl on facebook is sexual harassment?

how about talking dirty to girl who happen to be underage?
Old 18-11-2012, 07:59 AM

i will never do silly things with my social media account, not that i have one.
but if i will to do it.. i will use a dummy account... wise up

Quote:
Originally Posted by papabear View Post
what if a xmm you add on your facebook turns out to be underage (<16) and you are talking dirty stuff to her? and the parents find out want report police?

talk dirty to girl on facebook is sexual harassment?

how about talking dirty to girl who happen to be underage?

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1