The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 01-09-2017, 09:13 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My wife Miyuki

Bro,who fingers that open the lips of your wife pussy.
You or your boss

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 01-09-2017, 11:16 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 16
USman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Bro,who fingers that open the lips of your wife pussy.
You or your boss
These photo are taken by a guy I met on Japanese forum yeas ago. He own jewelry store and really know how to please women... I invited total 4 guys. Two are teacher (about 50 and 70 years old). One was construction guy in 30s.

Jewelry guy was sweet talker since the start and chose last person to take her photo. Miyuki only had lingelier on her and soon he undressed her i private room....

These fingers are jewelry store guy's...
Old 03-09-2017, 07:44 AM
Samster (P)

ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by USman28 View Post
These photo are taken by a guy I met on Japanese forum yeas ago. He own jewelry store and really know how to please women... I invited total 4 guys. Two are teacher (about 50 and 70 years old). One was construction guy in 30s.

Jewelry guy was sweet talker since the start and chose last person to take her photo. Miyuki only had lingelier on her and soon he undressed her i private room....

These fingers are jewelry store guy's...
So many guys saw your wife pussy

Old 03-09-2017, 08:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Wow. 5P. Bro you very open

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 03-09-2017, 09:25 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

USman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
So many guys saw your wife pussy
Two of the four guys touched and licked also...
Old 03-09-2017, 09:25 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarlboroKen View Post
Wow. 5P. Bro you very open
Did not go to sex on the first gathering....yet we did 2nd gathering a month after that... some crazy thing happened there...
Old 07-09-2017, 09:09 AM
i am a 69monster

My Reputation: Points: 111150 / Power: 180
69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute

TS any update? u need to post more often so that other samsters can up you.

we can only "up" post that is =<48 hours
Old 07-09-2017, 05:05 PM
Samster (P)

TS ,able to share more pussy pics

Old 07-09-2017, 09:37 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Our kids are just back to school from long summer vacation so are Miyuki to work. I always envy teachers have long vacation... So we were very very busy...

On the very first day of school after long vacation, Miyuki received a love letter from one of her student. Student left the letter in her binder yet no name... She thought prank yet it was 4 pages of confession which she later realize some serious love from student...

Kids these days are very brave as he even wrote he want to lose his virginity with her after graduating from the HS...
Old 07-09-2017, 10:44 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

I am curious how many guys here watching my wife's nude on this forum. I wonder if any of guys masterbate with her nude. These photo were taken by a jewelry store owner who locked the room alone with her. I and 3 other guys were outside of the room...

Anyone dont have membership and can not see the photo, please PM me. I will find some photo I can up here later depend on how many message I receive.

I would love to hear what you guys think of my wife. I see her daily so not that excited to see her nude especially after many years of marriage..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg miyuki_2016_2ndparty_377.jpg (1.17 MB, 659 views)
File Type: jpg miyuki_2016_2ndparty_407.jpg (585.1 KB, 614 views)
Old 08-09-2017, 08:05 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7718 / Power: 18
Nickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond repute

Nice pussy. Points given as promised. More pussy pics plsssss. Lol

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...7&postcount=16

*7 points up for exchange only pls.

Uplist: LonelyHeart(2nd), Prince 7(2nd)
Old 08-09-2017, 09:32 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickochee View Post
Nice pussy. Points given as promised. More pussy pics plsssss. Lol
Thank you Nick. How about this one? Hope to shoot 500 points today with my wife's pussy fully opened by a stranger while laying down on bed. Member photo at bottom link.

Those who sent me private message, let me tease you a bit with this one. Thanks for messages.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg miyuki_2016_2ndparty_437.jpg (1.15 MB, 272 views)
Old 08-09-2017, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1273 / Power: 15
HornyMushroom has much to be proud ofHornyMushroom has much to be proud ofHornyMushroom has much to be proud ofHornyMushroom has much to be proud ofHornyMushroom has much to be proud ofHornyMushroom has much to be proud ofHornyMushroom has much to be proud ofHornyMushroom has much to be proud ofHornyMushroom has much to be proud of

oh my oh my... lactating mom will never goes wrong..
Old 08-09-2017, 10:25 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyMushroom View Post
oh my oh my... lactating mom will never goes wrong..
How about Miyuki before pregnancy? This is about 3 years after started teaching at high school and 2 years of our marriage. We were having sexy almost daily back then....

She was getting love letters from students since her age was not much different from them. It was hand written letters back then. These days student find her mobile number and text her such love confession... time have changed...

Thanks for points guys!!

Old 09-09-2017, 07:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning bro😁

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1