The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 14-01-2017, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
The best girl/s will always be the one that you yourself find most suitable.
Agreed with this statement and don't forget luck plays a part as well.

Bronono don't need to reply so much of my post leh. I only newbie. Lol. Anyway thank you for taking your time and read my post. And to all fellow bros in batam now, happy bonking. Peace out.
Old 14-01-2017, 09:47 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -223 / Power: 0
AhPui8 AhPui8 AhPui8

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
Agreed with this statement and don't forget luck plays a part as well.

Bronono don't need to reply so much of my post leh. I only newbie. Lol. Anyway thank you for taking your time and read my post. And to all fellow bros in batam now, happy bonking. Peace out.
He is the thread starter. If he don,t reply you back. I believe this thread won,t last long. So ah pig or ah dog he will very happy to reply.

Same as our Naka thread. Lousy useless thread command 5 stars. Puiiiii.
Also does the same thing as Nono. Reply to all animals so that his thread will last long.

What is the point of his thread i also don,t know? Music just google have already. Need him to post for us to hear?
Old 14-01-2017, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Just came back from my 1N1D trip.

Took a 200k 1 hour massage + vitalitas. Masseuse is a 40+ ibu though.

ST the Princess Salon (Morena joint) girl at 400k.

Did hair cut (include shoulder massage + hair wah) + facial + mask + ear digging at shop near Indorasa. Cost 300k. First time I did such thing in Batam. But, comparing with wash + haircut @ 90k at V Dakon, 300k should be thereabouts.

Side episode
While having my hair wash, I was staring blankly into the mirror. At the same time, there's a quite beautiful staff sitting about 5m from me and she's viewable in the mirror. The staff washing my hair, maybe she thought I'm interested in that girl and told me her name. Maybe got kangtao here.

Side episode 2

I was at HarbourBay intending to watch Korean movie - Master. But, I'll be the only audience for the 23:45 movie. I decided not to go ahead cos if I do, maybe ask the staff can only go home after 2am sure to me.

Before coming back, went to have dinner at eatery near Gold Bird.

Rice + drumstick + Tempe + fried egg + chicken satay + bottle location => 40,000rp

Took an ojek and bought some curry of home from Swee too. 9 curry puff for 27,000 rp. Nice and cheap.

All in, spent $200 inclusive of hotel and ferry. One of the lowest expenses trip.
Old 15-01-2017, 09:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
AsuraWrath deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
That make the end of NB, but heard they have merge with other house already.
When it's merged,it's not the end as yet. It still lives on another joint's name. I'm comparing with the like of 'ending' like Queens & New Berlian. Close & shut for good.

Quote:
I'm not surprise if it's MM, saw a few.
U are likely to be surprised then.
Old 15-01-2017, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsuraWrath View Post
Today's rate in Btm -

2 days ago,i able 2 get 9340,feel so relieve after seeing tat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAYO View Post
Should i go to massage n do the necessary or book at the joint booking and wait till night? Kinda lost and cofused. Hehe.
U can do both if u do it rite on step one. Wrong step cld means u may end up reli nothing 2 do.

U can just imagine yrself staying in the rite hotel wen u r there.
Old 15-01-2017, 03:39 PM
Samster

iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
The walk was done using google map updated as of Jan 2016.

The new version : (no worries,not animated pic and only cost 5mb plus on data)

( Click to show/hide )

I will be using the same newly updated Utama walk thru as of this post onward. Older posts, i think I shall leave it as it is. Do noted that i have also expanded your posted links too, to become fully pictured.
Good info! Thx 2 bro nono & bro BFOMF5 4 the updating.

Once got tis info,it's reli hard NOT 2 b able 2 find gers in btm.
Old 15-01-2017, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Hi all

3 ferry tickets (voucher code) for sale, $35 each. Preferably sell all together.

Can be used for BatamFast, Sindo Ferry and Majestic Ferry.

Departure must be to Batam Centre / Sekupang
Return can be from HarbourBay / Batam Centre / Sekupang

Both departure and arrival must use same ferry operator.

Eg. If you want to come back from HarbourBay, then you must book with BatamFast since only BatamFast have trips to / from HarbourBay.

Method of booking

Send email with:

Voucher Code
Departure date & timing
Return date & timing (will be given open ticket if never specify return date and time)
Pax details
Passport details

You will be given booking reference number.

On day of departure, collect boarding pass from ferry company counter with booking reference number.

Valid till 01/03/2017 only.

Sample Voucher

Sample Confirmation Email for BatamFast Booking

Selling due to bought excess, then kena work commitment can't use all.

Selling $35 each (original price: $38 ea)
If purchase all, $100 for 3.

Note: most tickets, if purchase at HBF, cost $48/$50 each, unless have things like PG card or NTUC card. Even these promotion, also maybe ended already.

Last edited by miumiu6464; 15-01-2017 at 07:23 PM.
Old 16-01-2017, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Johnny2020 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
2 days ago,i able 2 get 9340,feel so relieve after seeing tat.

U can do both if u do it rite on step one. Wrong step cld means u may end up reli nothing 2 do.

U can just imagine yrself staying in the rite hotel wen u r there.
Today's rate is 9310
Old 16-01-2017, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 11
SibeiNew is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSibeiNew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Will be at Batam today with my China client , any bros wanna chill and hang out can pm. Can also give a short lift to joints since I had my driver, but i'll need you to have the address for him.

I'll be putting up at Formosa Hotel if anyone happened to be there today. Cheers and have fun bonking.
Old 16-01-2017, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Most things regarding sex will be price up between 20% to 100% up for a period of around 10 to 14 days starting CNY eve. Its that time where OKT's knives will be at their SHARPEST over an entire year,hehehe...its also the time where the Foreign workers from Sillypore beats Sillyporean,Malaysian Bule and Arabians hands down in terms of paying for girls. Ever heard of more than 2 million rupiah girl in booking joint in this thread before? You will see plenty of such during CNY,hehehe...those cute cute SYT girls.
Indeed,4 to 5 fw will be pitting their $$$$ against the others who r booking the girls individually. Sure hard 2 win em. But it doesn't mean the girls & mami will accept all their booking,especially those semi-drunk 1.

I'm sure u notice those 3 juta girls @ the current 3-4 btm most expensive bking joints.
Old 16-01-2017, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Its also the time where i can hear many stories and get to see many running girls too (mostly happen to the foreign workers),hehehe...and the BEST ever time for me to evaluate most booking/massage joints in Batam too. Girls took up to more than 5 booking in a day,OKT dont entertain complain,refund etc.
It's y i completely skip happy 8 & bunga durin those time. This year round i'm adding another 2 more joints 2 my 2-skip list,dn't wish 2 waste my time on tat day. The better girls in yr other secret joints were either pre-booked off or finish off on the same day b4 12pm.

Knn,walk in b4 11.30am btm time onli 2 see the mamis walking out of their joints telling me they r closing cos no girls left...lol.
Old 16-01-2017, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

If really really no gals during CNY period (which I doubt), at night use soap lor. Lol, OK kidding aside, if fate allows, hopefully we manage to meet up during CNY period. I'm trying to score a gal who works in Windsor. OK I'm starting to babbling again. Happy cheonging fellow bros
Old 16-01-2017, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboon View Post
Looks good,huh?
(feel free to convert )
If he dn't,i might.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny2020 View Post
Today's rate is 9310
Tat'd b today,16 jan rate.

Quote:
If really really no gals during CNY period (which I doubt), at night use soap lor.
Definitely wn't be ending up w a no ger situation in btm...but the likelihood of not havin a suitable ger is there,hwever.
Old 16-01-2017, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
You are too kind. I am flattered. Thank you. I appreciate your appreciation
I learned a lot from everyone's posts here. Some of the major things (for myself) I learned from just your postings were :

1. How to get SYT at 500k x 2 for overnight (2 girls each at 500k rupiah which suppost to cost more than 1 million rupiah for taking just one.

2. From how to get SYT at 500k rupiah x 2,i modified it a little and were able to get KTV girls right at my regular hotel's door step at around 1 juta in an all else fail scenario (usual price 1.6 juta,excluding drinks, etc).

3. I didn't forget Ramadan month each year and i went to 'test water' on the 2 consecutive year base on some of your write out.

4. Stepping out of a fishy taxi vehicle upon reaching my destination before making payment for my own safety reason.

5. No need to land myself inside a discotheque to get the girls.

6. Dont pay for the girl's obat.

7. Be extra careful when taking girls who is known to consume those drugs.

I dont hunt like you did, but I have to admit that I pick up a handful of your ideas and methods to make things work for me in my own ways. There are also things you did that I wont do, simply becos it don't suit me. Everyone's encounter/s were different,but i am almost sure to be able to find some of my own modification from everyone's encounter.

Quote:
I already replied to his questions:
https://sammyboyforum.com/showpo...postcount=5076
Yes,i noticed.

Thank you.

Quote:
When I see her pix, my immediate thought is "STAY AWAY".
My 1st thought however was she wont be suitable for me on LT. If she's for LT at a juta or below,i may only book her if she shows interest in me,hehehe...I prefer a tight pussy more than most other aspects,hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye007 View Post
Don't judge too soon, bro Black Page, there are always exceptions to the norm. Take for example bro MiuMiu's celebrity-lookalike finds at Happy 8, who provided great service.
Only if she shows interest in you.

However,i must agree that there will always be exceptions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye007 View Post
If luck & fate is on my side and I am able to locate her, I will provide what is hopefully a favourable report.. Hehehehe...
Just for your info, there is a girl at the place you mention who is about 70% look-alike of the girl you are looking for. If you are free,drop by there a few times to look-see. If you find it,you will find it...meaning if she resembles the girl you are looking for,you will see her there. If you couldn't,it means either she's not what you are looking for or maybe she has left the joint.

Quote:
Bro Eric, all answers can be found in bro nono signature
Not all,but most answers to basic questions,hehehe...no one has the capability to be able to provide all answers. I am no exception.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
Yes, since a few years back when I had a regular in New Berry, I already heard about Ah Long heavily involved in drugs. Hmmm... Leopard never changes its spots.
Too much money and didn't have enough brain juice to think at his age, my guess.

Young, has lots of money, got nothing meaningful to do, pick the wrong route hence they 'die' early. Happens all the time in real life.

Quote:
So yr 35th summary on page 335 (coincidence?).
Hehehe...if you didn't point that out,i wouldn't have known even tho I did deliberately put most animated photos inside one single page.

Quote:
Thoughtful move! Pulling most of yr animated pix inside 1 page b4 ani1 ask u 2 amend anithg so tat onli 1 page of the thread is being affected on mobile devices,the following rest of pages wn't.
With a few hundred megabytes of photos loading all at one time,it is going to cause some lag even for my most powerful pc. I also counted in the total number of animated photos too. You cannot imagine how long I took to set that 35th summary up when I have to keep refreshing each page a few times per post and there are altogether 16 posts.

22 animated picture, average out about 10mb each photo and the highest one being more than 20mb. 3 to 4 times of refresh will cost anytime more than 1GB weight on my pc. And its the reason why I have to put them all in a single page so others wont have to refresh their page. All they need to do is to wait for the page to finish loading and they can view the major part of the summary.

Quote:
Nw tat u amended,the prob is resolve.
Yes,there's no longer the need to wait for most of the photos to be load now becos if anyone wish to see those photos, they simply click on the link/s itself.

Quote:
Ya, that's some tricks that I couldn't have thought of myself.
It can be a trick,it can also be turned into a trap for others if misused (or abused), hence many forum admins took out that function. Imagine I put up 2 to 3 or 4 x half-GB big files and baited someone not-so-IT-savvy to click on it w/o warning while they were on mobile devices, hehehe...you know where they will end up and its definitely not very nice.

Quote:
And to think that I've been making my living from the internet since 2004. Really cannot rest on my laurels where technology is concerned.
As for the reply-to-reveal trick,its only good for quiet forums and not a busy forums like SBF. Imagine this,only when you reply then you get to see the content. Most likely may end up having tons of people spamming the thread and/or bumping a certain particular thread up just to see its content. A large among of people bumping large amount of threads creating a scenario of no new content/topic.

Its just not gonna be healthy in the long run for forum owner/s.

Anyway,i am just sharing what I know about the function and its effect (its good and its not-so-good) since I have been overseeing its up and down for no less than 10 years in some Chinese and PC Gaming Forums before I step foot into SBF.

Just sharing.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 16-01-2017, 06:12 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5122 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
4. Stepping out of a fishy taxi vehicle upon reaching my destination before making payment for my own safety reason.
Such a simple thing reverses the power ratio between the driver and the passenger.
20 years travelling to many different countries where a meter is an unknown object taught me to do that in any case, independently from a taxi looking fishy or not. (No, I don't do that in Singapore. No need.)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1