The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2018, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 13
cocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of light
Can HIV positive guy engaged legal GL WL?

Just curious, can HIV positive guy engaged with legal GL WL ?

By law, they need to disclose to their partners if they are hiv positive.

How about them patronize legal house then?
Old 04-07-2018, 12:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 6
Roch01 is one of the Best!Roch01 is one of the Best!Roch01 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cocky1234 View Post

Hehe what kind of question is this. Of cos its an offence la
Old 04-07-2018, 06:48 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Can HIV positive guy engaged legal GL WL?

WL are normal people and have their rights too .. so why would they be exempted from protection under the Infectious diseases act?

===============

the law says..

more at https://sso.agc.gov.sg/Act/IDA1976?V...&ProvIds=P1IV-

A person who knows that he has AIDS or HIV Infection shall not engage in any sexual activity with another person unless, before the sexual activity takes place —

(a) he has informed that other person of the risk of contracting AIDS or HIV Infection from him; and
(b) that other person has voluntarily agreed to accept that risk.

(2) A person who does not know that he has AIDS or HIV Infection, but who has reason to believe that he has, or has been exposed to a significant risk of contracting, AIDS or HIV Infection shall not engage in any sexual activity with another person unless —

(a) before the sexual activity takes place he informs that other person of the risk of contracting AIDS or HIV Infection from him and that other person voluntarily agrees to accept that risk;
(b) he has undergone the necessary serological or other test and has ascertained that he does not have AIDS or HIV Infection at the time of the sexual activity; or
(c) during the sexual activity, he takes reasonable precautions to ensure that he does not expose that other person to the risk of contracting AIDS or HIV Infection.

(3) Any person who contravenes subsection (1) or (2) shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction to a fine not exceeding $50,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 10 years or to both.

(4) For the purposes of this section, a person shall not, only by reason of age, be presumed incapable of engaging in sexual activity.

(5) For the purposes of this section, a person shall be deemed to know that he has AIDS or HIV Infection if a serological test or other test for the purpose of ascertaining the presence of HIV Infection carried out on him has given a positive result and the result has been communicated to him.

(6) No prosecution shall be instituted for an offence under subsection (2) except with the written consent of the Public Prosecutor, but a person charged with such an offence may be arrested and be remanded in custody or released on bail notwithstanding that the consent of the Public Prosecutor to the institution of a prosecution for the offence has not been obtained, except that the case shall not be further prosecuted until that consent of the Public Prosecutor has been obtained.
[15/2010 wef 02/01/2011]

(7) In this section, “sexual activity” means —
(a) sexual activity occasioned by the introduction into the vagina, anus or mouth of any person of any part of the penis of another person; or
(b) cunnilingus.

Quote:

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 04-07-2018, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 13
cocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
WL are normal people and have their rights too .. so why would they be exempted from protection under the Infectious diseases act?

===============

the law says..

more at https://sso.agc.gov.sg/Act/IDA1976?V...&ProvIds=P1IV-

A person who knows that he has AIDS or HIV Infection shall not engage in any sexual activity with another person unless, before the sexual activity takes place —

(a) he has informed that other person of the risk of contracting AIDS or HIV Infection from him; and
(b) that other person has voluntarily agreed to accept that risk.

(2) A person who does not know that he has AIDS or HIV Infection, but who has reason to believe that he has, or has been exposed to a significant risk of contracting, AIDS or HIV Infection shall not engage in any sexual activity with another person unless —

(a) before the sexual activity takes place he informs that other person of the risk of contracting AIDS or HIV Infection from him and that other person voluntarily agrees to accept that risk;
(b) he has undergone the necessary serological or other test and has ascertained that he does not have AIDS or HIV Infection at the time of the sexual activity; or
(c) during the sexual activity, he takes reasonable precautions to ensure that he does not expose that other person to the risk of contracting AIDS or HIV Infection.

(3) Any person who contravenes subsection (1) or (2) shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction to a fine not exceeding $50,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 10 years or to both.

(4) For the purposes of this section, a person shall not, only by reason of age, be presumed incapable of engaging in sexual activity.

(5) For the purposes of this section, a person shall be deemed to know that he has AIDS or HIV Infection if a serological test or other test for the purpose of ascertaining the presence of HIV Infection carried out on him has given a positive result and the result has been communicated to him.

(6) No prosecution shall be instituted for an offence under subsection (2) except with the written consent of the Public Prosecutor, but a person charged with such an offence may be arrested and be remanded in custody or released on bail notwithstanding that the consent of the Public Prosecutor to the institution of a prosecution for the offence has not been obtained, except that the case shall not be further prosecuted until that consent of the Public Prosecutor has been obtained.
[15/2010 wef 02/01/2011]

(7) In this section, “sexual activity” means —
(a) sexual activity occasioned by the introduction into the vagina, anus or mouth of any person of any part of the penis of another person; or
(b) cunnilingus.
Hi bro sexy,
Thanks for your info. But HIV infected guy also human wor. He also need to release his sexual urge.

I just heard from a guy, he will find WL to release because that's the easiest way he can find sex.🤐

He will find those WL that allows BBBJ because he likes it. Damn, i know oral sex for HIV transmission is low, but thats scary sia
Old 04-07-2018, 01:47 PM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

i am not saying that a HIV positive person isnt entitled to satisfy his sexual needs... what i am saying is that the law will require him to inform the gal beforehand of his HIV positive status and if the gal is fine with it.. then there will be no issue there...

Quote:
Hi bro sexy,
Thanks for your info. But HIV infected guy also human wor. He also need to release his sexual urge.

I just heard from a guy, he will find WL to release because that's the easiest way he can find sex.��

He will find those WL that allows BBBJ because he likes it. Damn, i know oral sex for HIV transmission is low, but thats scary sia

Old 04-07-2018, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hi bro sexy,

I just heard from a guy, he will find WL to release because that's the easiest way he can find sex.🤐

The issue here is about ethnical responsibility. It is not about his “entitlement” to satisfy his urge without the ethnical responsibility to allow the legal FL to make a well informed decision to risk her right to live, suffer and die by entering into this HIV transactional monetary sex.

A legal GL FL is one who is legally monitored and supervised with health and safety regulations for the comfort and well being of her clients. It does not mean that they are “legally” allowed to be exposed to HIV without their due knowledge and consent. After all, they deserve the right to live and live well like anyone else!
Old 04-07-2018, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
WL are normal people and have their rights too
Very well said could not agree more with you
Old 11-07-2018, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 15
cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!

Quote:

By law if you are in Singapore.
Some other countries do not have such law, even there is, they are not really implemented.
Old 12-07-2018, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Geylang1969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleyeo View Post
By law if you are in Singapore.
Some other countries do not have such law, even there is, they are not really implemented.
But how is that law enforced in GL? If an HIV person does not inform girl and engage in sex with bbbj who is to monitor it and make him liable?
Old 13-07-2018, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
Konnichiwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

there is a loop hole in law, therefore many Wasabibi DiDi
like go look for WL/FL even if they know their Didi have Wasabibi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geylang1969 View Post
But how is that law enforced in GL? If an HIV person does not inform girl and engage in sex with bbbj who is to monitor it and make him liable?
Old 13-07-2018, 02:47 PM

how is it a loophole?

laws are there to deter and regulate behaviors. it does not guarantee that one will not break the law.. it does not need to place a policeman 24/7 there inorder to prevent crime from happening..

u are free to do what u want and face the consequences..
abit like freedom of speech.. you says whatever u want and be responsible for it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geylang1969 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnichiwawa View Post

Old 13-07-2018, 03:00 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You are not using the term "loophole" correctly.

A loophole in the law is a mistake made in phrasing the law which allows people to get away with committing an act that is supposedly illegal.

You are talking about "enforcing" the law. There are two primary ways to prevent laws from being broken.

1. Heavy enforcement eg traffic laws... lots of cops on the road, speed cameras, video monitoring 24/7 etc.

2. Severe penalties if caught. EG income tax laws. IRD does not go from house to house demanding proof of your tax declarations. However audits are done and if you are fount out the penalties are jail terms of considerable length.

The laws regarding HIV status fall into category 2. There are no policemen at the geylang houses doing spot checks. However should you be found to have not declared your HIV+ status you're in big trouble should you be caught because of bad luck.

EG you collapse after a fuck in a geylang house and are rushed to hospital. During treatment they discover that you are HIV positive. Detectives are sent to find the whore you fucked and during questioning it is found that you never mentioned your status. This will result in you becoming a criminal as well as a patient.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 13-07-2018, 03:20 PM
Samster

bro
There a big loopHOLE cos there no registration of IC/passport for any Washabibi DiDI who book session for WL/FL. So how to caught?

Quote:
how is it a loophole?

laws are there to deter and regulate behaviors. it does not guarantee that one will not break the law.. it does not need to place a policeman 24/7 there inorder to prevent crime from happening..

u are free to do what u want and face the consequences..
abit like freedom of speech.. you says whatever u want and be responsible for it...
Old 13-07-2018, 04:17 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
bro
There a big loopHOLE cos there no registration of IC/passport for any Washabibi DiDI who book session for WL/FL. So how to caught?
I already explained how one could get caught.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 14-07-2018, 09:44 AM
Samster

For so many many years there is no case of any Washabibi DiDi being charge for not informing wl/fl about his DiDi have washabibi. There mean a loophole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
I already explained how one could get caught.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1