The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2018, 01:48 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Re: Do Not give your mobile number away!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPGenius View Post
Guys, I really have to say this. All these crap registration is required by the SPF. Not the spa that wants it. Nowadays, the SPF is very harsh on them, and I have heard they intend to wipe all of them and reduce our playground.

By giving FAKE or wrong info, you are indirectly HELPING the SPF to penalize the spas. You have no idea how many of the spas are affected by these, and some of my favorite playground has been destroyed because of ignorant idiots that gives all these fake info. Once they are penalized, they risk the chance of their license not being able to renew.

If they are raid, and you happened to be there, you might be able to get away or even deny but by giving fake info you give yourself trouble. That is totally stupid. I'm sure all the old birds in the scene will agree with me. I have heard from some masseurs that the reason the SPF do this is to ensure if there are HIV outbreak, they can trace all the history so will reduce the infections.

I know it might be crap etc, but the real reason to give CORRECT info is to help them. So pls stop being an idiot and selfish and protect our playground from the SPF!
hello , what cock reasons is that? what HIV outbreak ??? in the first place massaging a person with HIV will not give you HIV infection.

u heard from some masseurs ???? lol
Old 18-07-2018, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 14
RPGenius is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRPGenius is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRPGenius is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRPGenius is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
hello , what cock reasons is that? what HIV outbreak ??? in the first place massaging a person with HIV will not give you HIV infection.

u heard from some masseurs ???? lol

Wtf, here I am trying to protect our playground, and some jokers ask me stupid questions. How I know why the police tell the boss abt the HIV shit? Like I said, when kanna raid or checking, the lady boss ask the officer why spf so anal on the registration, and that's the reason the officer give. You want to know why, u go ask spf lah wtf. I'm just sharing here.

And pls, the spas I go did ask me for ic and I always give. Many of them shared, when they ask for ic, some jokers will say siao, and then say I don't want massage already. Then they no choice let them enter cos they wanna earn. U think they will choose to blindly follow law or no choice to take in the customer, and bare the risk of spf check?

Stop being an idiot and help to protect our playround. My fav girl alrdy gg to leave the shore cos her shop not approved of renewal due to too many fines given. Stop all your stupid acts pls. Thanks.
Old 18-07-2018, 05:54 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 465 / Power: 0
RedDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedDog is a glorious beacon of light

...Deleted...

Last edited by RedDog; 21-07-2018 at 08:40 PM.
Old 19-07-2018, 12:42 AM
Samster (B)

strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Wtf, here I am trying to protect our playground, and some jokers ask me stupid questions. How I know why the police tell the boss abt the HIV shit? Like I said, when kanna raid or checking, the lady boss ask the officer why spf so anal on the registration, and that's the reason the officer give. You want to know why, u go ask spf lah wtf. I'm just sharing here.

And pls, the spas I go did ask me for ic and I always give. Many of them shared, when they ask for ic, some jokers will say siao, and then say I don't want massage already. Then they no choice let them enter cos they wanna earn. U think they will choose to blindly follow law or no choice to take in the customer, and bare the risk of spf check?

Stop being an idiot and help to protect our playround. My fav girl alrdy gg to leave the shore cos her shop not approved of renewal due to too many fines given. Stop all your stupid acts pls. Thanks.
protect your playground or your business ???
Old 19-07-2018, 12:47 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
LawTiamHock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

This guy is talking cock, talking rubbish. His own massage Licence cannot be renewed because of his girls caught providing sexual services and now blame the SPF for checking on the registration when customers sign up. I have a Friend working in the SPF and he said it's not a vital factor in determining the renewal of the Licence. If your Licence cannot be renewed its because your Spa have been raided before and the police suspect your MLs provide sexual activities or your ML's uniform is too revealing. It's got nothing to do with what the customer register on the freaking peice of paper. Do not blame
the customers but blame yourself.
Old 19-07-2018, 09:29 PM
Samster

RPGenius is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRPGenius is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRPGenius is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRPGenius is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawTiamHock View Post
This guy is talking cock, talking rubbish. His own massage Licence cannot be renewed because of his girls caught providing sexual services and now blame the SPF for checking on the registration when customers sign up. I have a Friend working in the SPF and he said it's not a vital factor in determining the renewal of the Licence. If your Licence cannot be renewed its because your Spa have been raided before and the police suspect your MLs provide sexual activities or your ML's uniform is too revealing. It's got nothing to do with what the customer register on the freaking peice of paper. Do not blame
the customers but blame yourself.
Maybe this joker is one of the jokers I mention that's why so triggered, keep insisting I'm a spa owner like another joker here as well. You 2 wanna be a joker go ahead, but don't stop ppl to make life easier for these shops. Fking selfish idiots go fk urself.
Old 19-07-2018, 09:30 PM
Samster

Clearly another smart Alec who keeps asumming I'm a spa owner. If I'm a spa owner you think I won't know what's going on? Stop acting smart and go fk urself. I didn't say if they have error in customer registration then lisence cannot be renew. Of cos your friend in SPF tells u its not a sure kill. It is one of the reason only, not becos of this and they don't renew. How stupid can one get? Do I need to be so spocific like talking to a primary school student? This can be simply stopped, by giving correct info. That's all I'm saying. You want to be a joker go ahead but don't stop others to help these poor spas not to close shop.

Knn another joker trying to be smart. Go fk yourself lah.
Old 19-07-2018, 09:33 PM
Samster

Dare to go play don't dare to put real info. Then when exposed, accuse ppl to be spa owners. Fking ballless idiot.
Old 20-07-2018, 11:44 AM
Samster

All I'm saying is, we can help to do a part by making these spa have an easier time when dealing with police. You wanna do it anot I can't force. Not that you die die must do that. I'm just sharing. It's your choice

Those fkers so easily triggered are confirm losers who are guilty of their own miserable life, that when others just share simple things, they get triggerred. Failures. Kanna blame alrdy, start to zap, point fingers, then start to make up stories like I own a spa. Lol.
Old 20-07-2018, 11:50 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
All I'm saying is, we can help to do a part by making these spa have an easier time when dealing with police. You wanna do it anot I can't force. Not that you die die must do that. I'm just sharing. It's your choice

Those fkers so easily triggered are confirm losers who are guilty of their own miserable life, that when others just share simple things, they get triggerred. Failures. Kanna blame alrdy, start to zap, point fingers, then start to make up stories like I own a spa. Lol.
why do we need to help these spa ???

when they give fucked up services, who help us ? CASE ?
Old 20-07-2018, 11:52 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -25 / Power: 0
Cny7822 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:

He's a Spa owner. He wants us to help him!
Old 20-07-2018, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quote:

If they give bad services, then report them! Hahaha
Old 20-07-2018, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cny7822 View Post
He's a Spa owner. He wants us to help him!
Welcome to the idiot club of assumption
Old 20-07-2018, 06:27 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 465 / Power: 0
RedDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedDog is a glorious beacon of light

...Deleted...

Last edited by RedDog; 21-07-2018 at 08:40 PM.
Old 21-07-2018, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDog View Post
Ask your mum
I just zap you for this comment..

Not happy with other person comment then fight back like an adult. Dun be like a child and bring family into the picture..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1