The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-06-2018, 10:19 PM
Passed away 15 April 2023

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 60
fiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to behold
Post Sexual Arts of Chinese Manufacturing Giant

In this world there are rich and powerful people with some of the most bizarre sexual practices I have ever encountered. Having become friends with one of the most powerful manufacturing giant from China, he has welcomed me into a world so dark and bizarre that it tops even the most sorrid Japanese AV I have ever seen.

Chairman X rewards his suppliers by granting them access to his network of what he deems as “god-daughters” from around China and the world. He considers the girls his “art collection” and takes good care of all their material needs. In return, they do whatever he’s wants them to do obediently.

Chairman X practically doesn’t need to work anymore. He spends his days settling only important meetings and dabbling in his “arts”. I am lucky to win his business and now I too join him occasionally in his arts.

My first experience sharing is the Albino Angel. A poor outcast who came to work at his factory. He noticed reports of an albino Chinese girl in one of his factories and took her under his care. Bought her family a nice home and gave her a nice salary. Then he modified her so extensively that she became an Albino angel. She was sent for plastic surgery to beautify her and given breasts implants. She lives with a hired help and stays at home most of her life. She exists online to play games and chat and surf the Internet but never shows her true self. Even though she is as beautiful as an elven princess, she dislikes people looking at her. Chairman X told me I could have her as long as I wanted. I stayed with her for a week in her private home. She knew she was to offer herself to me anytime I wanted. She was shy at first but I managed to talk a lot to her and we became friends. Her family never bothers to meet her. They’re happy they have a new home and get money from her. She’s entertained 5 of Chairman X’s “friends” before. She didn’t like it. Says they all feel she’s a beautiful freak. I told her she’s absolutely beautiful. Really like an angel. She showed me her old photos, a plain Albino girl with squinting eyes. Now she wears black contact lenses and looks like an albino Korean beauty. Fucking her was magic. Pure white skin so soft and supple from complete lack of exercise and staying indoors all day. Her vagina rushed red as she gets arroused. Her fine white hair covered her entire body. I had sex with her 3 times a day and spent the rest of the time cuddling her. She told me it’s ok to cum inside her as she is has had some surgical proceedure to make her barren. It was a wonderful experience. We grew on each other and she gave me her contact. I could visit her again if I wanted. She would not tell Chairman X if I did. I’ve visited her again a month later. Chairman X used to fuck her a lot in the beginning, now he comes to visit once every 2-3 months.
Old 16-06-2018, 11:08 PM
Passed away 15 April 2023

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 60
fiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sexual Arts of Chinese Manufacturing Giant

The next of Chairman X’s art piece is a Japanese dual leg amputee. Currently 35 years old she was a slave to a Yakuza clan boss since 16 years old. She has tatoos on her front and back. Chairman bought her and now she lives a free woman in rural Japan. I went with Chairman to pay her a visit. It was a surreal experience. We took the Shinkansen out to a prefecture where a driver took us to a remote area. There she now lives with her old mother. They greeted us and we ate food they had prepared. The translator helped us through the conversation. They were greatful to Chairman X. Her mother spoke in Japanese. The translator said “the accommodation is ready”. Chairman said he would go first. Then me. He proceeded to the room with her. We could hear them fucking. The old mother excused herself and went to do housework. The translator went out to smoke. I sat there waiting my turn. Chairman X came out and said it’s my turn. I went in and saw her lying dazed and naked. A used condom was at the side, tied in a knot to prevent semen from spilling. She looked at me and smiled. Signalled me to come. She was amputated below both knees. Her tatoos were masterfully done. I fucked her hard. She moaned and gyrated her hips. I came quickly. Maybe lasted only 10 minutes. I left and she got changed. We said our goodbyes and went to Tokyo. His assistant brought us each a Jap girl for the evening.
Old 17-06-2018, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 9
fallen69angel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfallen69angel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Gonna be an interesting read. Particularly in how you managed to initiate business dealings with this type of people and the inner circle.
Old 17-06-2018, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story here, upz for more please.
Old 18-06-2018, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 15
egresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Love the story, but can we find out what trade you are in? Assuming from what you said, you are the supplier and the boss is a B2C so you cannot be the client?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1