The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2016, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Doblo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: NTU sex life

Camping here!!
Old 20-10-2016, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
luckyguy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

lai liao. spport!
Old 20-10-2016, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
LeeYongDe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camper here with popcorn and coke
Old 20-10-2016, 06:26 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 0
thomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud of

camping at main library..
Chio accountancy gals comin.
Any chio librarian??
Old 20-10-2016, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
MannyPajiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please update soon TS
Old 20-10-2016, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 8
lucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to behold
NTU Sex Life Chapter 2

Some of my guy friends heard about her from me. As they all know I am actually a very boobies guy. They wanted to set us up. And so, they decided to invite both of us out one night to club in Zouk.

I used to club a lot since high school, but then I felt bored with clubbing after NS. However, she didn’t have a lot of clubbing experience before. She said yes and I was thrilled. And you know what the fuck happened next?!

SHE ASKED ME TO HER ROOM TO PICK HER OUTFIT FOR ZOUK!

Oh my god. I took off my pants and jerked off like for minutes before I was back to sane mode and stopped. I could not stop staring the messages because I found them too good to be true.

She was such a cutie ass. She said she didn’t want to embarrass me as she did not club a lot. She wanted me to make sure she wouldn’t wear inappropriately. And so I took the Red Line campus bus off my way to her room.

to be continued..
Old 20-10-2016, 11:30 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 0
thomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud of

china man students make the most noise in hall2
Old 21-10-2016, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Skyper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!
Old 21-10-2016, 03:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Brexit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS..
Old 21-10-2016, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
WalaoCrap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ts run road Liao. Hahahah
Old 21-10-2016, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
Alger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here too!
Old 21-10-2016, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Payet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep cumming TS...
Old 21-10-2016, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 8
lucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to behold

I reached her room and she was already standing in the doorstep waiting for me. She was not wearing anything provocative, but her loose t shirt was still able to kinda show off her damn bust size. The two juicy melons hid beneath the tshirt was real bouncy I bet.

“ Ei sorry, I got nervous and came like immediately. We aren’t clubbing until night time leh.. hahaha, you sure you want me check your outfit out?” I asked with the most chill tone I can get. I was pretty nervous.

I was not a virgin. I had plenty of relationships with girls before. But this was the first time for me to be on the edge of cheating (though the girl hadn’t really expressed interest explicitly on me), but the psychological side of me really twisted my mind up.

I was on the brink of fucking this sexy China girl right away. My girlfriend was having a great time in Europe as an exchange student. God knows if she has been fucked by any European already. Maybe I could have my fun too?

Anyway, she giggled nervously and said “Oh yea right, it is too early. But I guess it would be fine too for you to help me pick my outfit tonight. “

You can see this China girl was trying to speak proper English while us Singaporean have embraced rojak English since decades ago. I personally don’t have any problem with my improper English. HAHA

I laughed and went in swiftly past her. Her room was filled with aromatic scent. I noticed an Airwick room freshener on her table. She closed the door while I managed to check out her ass when she was not looking at me.
Old 21-10-2016, 03:27 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

camping at main library canteen
Chio young tutors comin
Old 21-10-2016, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

This will make a lot of nTU guys not thinking straight anymore. Lol

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1