The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2016, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 15
Delphine2929 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Chalet fun

It was a chalet to celebrate my best friend, Jul's birthday. That night she brought her bf along and of course I brought mine. We had a good time, drinking, eating, bbq and lots more.
At that chalet were also her other friends, Adeline was one of them. Adeline was a young mum with her husband jailed for drug stuff, she had been struggling with life and was always happy to be around with us. One thing I cannot forget about Adeline is that her breast were huge, I'm already D and hers is way bigger than mine. They were firm and nice to touch, yup, I squeezed them before.
We had lots of drinks that night except for Adeline as she was still breastfeeding her child. Late into the night, Adeline excused herself to a room to breast feed.
I followed behind Adeline as I was heading to the toilet, at the other end of the corridor, I saw Pat, Jul's bf. He was smoking by the window and smiled at us as we were entering our "rooms".
I stayed quite a while in the toilet as I had a bad stomach from the bbq. After a while I heard Adeline's door opened, old doors are loud especially when they are just opposite you.
I quietly exited the toilet and peeked into Adeline's room. Pat was also in the room.

Adeline: Hey! Why did you come in? I'm feed him, can go out?
Pat: I've never seen people breastfeed before, can see?
Adeline: You siao ah? Go see Jul do it when you have your own kids lah.

Pat ignored her, walked beside her and lifted the cloth covering her breasts.

Adeline: Oei!
Pat: Wow! Very big!

He grab her other breast and squeezed the nipple, some milk came out and Pat quickly kneed down and licked it off her nipple.

Adeline: Pat... Please, stop....

From Adeline's face, I don't think she wants Pat to stop. Pat didn't stop, he began to suck on her nipple while her baby is sucking the other side.

Adeline: Urg.... Pat.... Don't......
Pat: Taste real good, is he done?

Pat carried Adeline's child and placed him lightly on the bed, Adeline tried to adjust her clothes back but was quickly stopped by Pat. He took off her top and started fondling her.

Adeline: No... Pat... Urg.... Stop... Don't... Please.... Hmm....

Pat lifted Adeline's skirt and pull her panties off. "That was fast" I thought to myself.

Adeline: Ah! No! Pat!

Pat started fingering Adeline. This is making me so horny, such a good show.

Adeline: Ah.... Ah... Ah... Ah....

Pat turned Adeline over, putting her in doggy position and continued to finger her while squeezing her breast with one hand.

Adeline: Ahhh... Ahh.... Hmmm..... Ahh.... Ahh.... AHHH!.....

I knew Adeline came. Pat quickly unzipped his pants, took out his already hard dick and in the fastest way I ever seen, went straight into Adeline.

Adeline: Ah! No Pat... Ah... Ah... We... Ah... Cannot... Ahh... Ahh... Hmm... Hmm...
Pat: Shh....

Pat held onto to Adeline and fucked her hard from behind, suddenly he increased his speed....

Adeline: AHH.. AHH.. AHH.. AHH.. AHH.. NO.... AHH... NOT... INSIDE... AHH....
Pat: I'm CUMMING!... AHH!...
Adeline: NOO.....!!!

Pat came inside Adeline.

Adeline: What the fuck?! How can you do this? What will Jul say?
Pat: Don't tell her k? I will be responsible for you....
Adeline: How to? You are her bf and I have a husband already.....
Pat: Let's talk after this k?

After hearing all this, I left, feeling wet and horny...

After going back to my bf, I found he and Jul are both drunk, so is the rest of Jul's friends. No wonder no one came to look for us.
Pat came over and helped to carry Jul and my bf back to the room. The four of us were going to share a king size bed so he lay the two of them one at each comer and we went out to check on the rest. No one is "alive" anymore so we locked the door and decided to go to bed as well.

Me: Pat, I'm going to bathe before sleeping, you go ahead 1st.
Pat: Alright.

I went to shower and when I came out, Pat was already in bed beside Jul leaving a space between him and my bf for me.
I climbed in and fell asleep pretty soon.
After a while, I felt the bed shaking, I flipped over and saw Pat hugging Jul and jerking. I can feel his butt jerking towards Jul, occasionally bumping into me. That horny bastard. Haha...
In order not to get horny again, I decided to go back to sleep.

After a while, the jerking stopped but I felt a hand touching my butt. Slowly sliding up into my top, around my stomach. I peeked a little and realised it's not my bf. This is exciting, in front of my bf, another guy is making advances on me.
I closed my eyes and enjoy the moment, what will he do next?....
He slowly slide upwards reaching my breast, I don't wear bra to sleep, he played with my nipples and fondled my breast gently. It felt good...
I felt his dick slowly becoming hard again. He pulled my shorts and panties one side and fingered me a bit, I think he was trying to make sure I was wet. I can feel his dick rubbing against my pussy now....

Me: Hmm......

I think he heard me....

Me: Ah! Hmm... hmm... hmm... hmm... hmm...

OMG! He's fucking me in front of my bf! In the same bed!

Me: Hm! Hm! Hm! Hm! Hm!

Slowly but with good force, he pushes in deep into me....
He increased his speed, I think he's going to cum, should I stop him from cumming inside me?

He: Urg!....

Before I can do anything, a warm flow is felt.... It felt good.... He pulled his dick out and pulled my shorts and panties back in position, I can feel his cum still flowing out, wetting my panties and I just bathed! That bastard!
Old 18-10-2016, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 11
Benny10 is a splendid one to beholdBenny10 is a splendid one to beholdBenny10 is a splendid one to beholdBenny10 is a splendid one to beholdBenny10 is a splendid one to beholdBenny10 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delphine2929 View Post
It was a chalet to celebrate my best friend, Jul's birthday. That night she brought her bf along and of course I brought mine. We had a good time, drinking, eating, bbq and lots more.
At that chalet were also her other friends, Adeline was one of them. Adeline was a young mum with her husband jailed for drug stuff, she had been struggling with life and was always happy to be around with us. One thing I cannot forget about Adeline is that her breast were huge, I'm already D and hers is way bigger than mine. They were firm and nice to touch, yup, I squeezed them before.
We had lots of drinks that night except for Adeline as she was still breastfeeding her child. Late into the night, Adeline excused herself to a room to breast feed.
I followed behind Adeline as I was heading to the toilet, at the other end of the corridor, I saw Pat, Jul's bf. He was smoking by the window and smiled at us as we were entering our "rooms".
I stayed quite a while in the toilet as I had a bad stomach from the bbq. After a while I heard Adeline's door opened, old doors are loud especially when they are just opposite you.
I quietly exited the toilet and peeked into Adeline's room. Pat was also in the room.

Adeline: Hey! Why did you come in? I'm feed him, can go out?
Pat: I've never seen people breastfeed before, can see?
Adeline: You siao ah? Go see Jul do it when you have your own kids lah.

Pat ignored her, walked beside her and lifted the cloth covering her breasts.

Adeline: Oei!
Pat: Wow! Very big!

He grab her other breast and squeezed the nipple, some milk came out and Pat quickly kneed down and licked it off her nipple.

Adeline: Pat... Please, stop....

From Adeline's face, I don't think she wants Pat to stop. Pat didn't stop, he began to suck on her nipple while her baby is sucking the other side.

Adeline: Urg.... Pat.... Don't......
Pat: Taste real good, is he done?

Pat carried Adeline's child and placed him lightly on the bed, Adeline tried to adjust her clothes back but was quickly stopped by Pat. He took off her top and started fondling her.

Adeline: No... Pat... Urg.... Stop... Don't... Please.... Hmm....

Pat lifted Adeline's skirt and pull her panties off. "That was fast" I thought to myself.

Adeline: Ah! No! Pat!

Pat started fingering Adeline. This is making me so horny, such a good show.

Adeline: Ah.... Ah... Ah... Ah....

Pat turned Adeline over, putting her in doggy position and continued to finger her while squeezing her breast with one hand.

Adeline: Ahhh... Ahh.... Hmmm..... Ahh.... Ahh.... AHHH!.....

I knew Adeline came. Pat quickly unzipped his pants, took out his already hard dick and in the fastest way I ever seen, went straight into Adeline.

Adeline: Ah! No Pat... Ah... Ah... We... Ah... Cannot... Ahh... Ahh... Hmm... Hmm...
Pat: Shh....

Pat held onto to Adeline and fucked her hard from behind, suddenly he increased his speed....

Adeline: AHH.. AHH.. AHH.. AHH.. AHH.. NO.... AHH... NOT... INSIDE... AHH....
Pat: I'm CUMMING!... AHH!...
Adeline: NOO.....!!!

Pat came inside Adeline.

Adeline: What the fuck?! How can you do this? What will Jul say?
Pat: Don't tell her k? I will be responsible for you....
Adeline: How to? You are her bf and I have a husband already.....
Pat: Let's talk after this k?

After hearing all this, I left, feeling wet and horny...

After going back to my bf, I found he and Jul are both drunk, so is the rest of Jul's friends. No wonder no one came to look for us.
Pat came over and helped to carry Jul and my bf back to the room. The four of us were going to share a king size bed so he lay the two of them one at each comer and we went out to check on the rest. No one is "alive" anymore so we locked the door and decided to go to bed as well.

Me: Pat, I'm going to bathe before sleeping, you go ahead 1st.
Pat: Alright.

I went to shower and when I came out, Pat was already in bed beside Jul leaving a space between him and my bf for me.
I climbed in and fell asleep pretty soon.
After a while, I felt the bed shaking, I flipped over and saw Pat hugging Jul and jerking. I can feel his butt jerking towards Jul, occasionally bumping into me. That horny bastard. Haha...
In order not to get horny again, I decided to go back to sleep.

After a while, the jerking stopped but I felt a hand touching my butt. Slowly sliding up into my top, around my stomach. I peeked a little and realised it's not my bf. This is exciting, in front of my bf, another guy is making advances on me.
I closed my eyes and enjoy the moment, what will he do next?....
He slowly slide upwards reaching my breast, I don't wear bra to sleep, he played with my nipples and fondled my breast gently. It felt good...
I felt his dick slowly becoming hard again. He pulled my shorts and panties one side and fingered me a bit, I think he was trying to make sure I was wet. I can feel his dick rubbing against my pussy now....

Me: Hmm......

I think he heard me....

Me: Ah! Hmm... hmm... hmm... hmm... hmm...

OMG! He's fucking me in front of my bf! In the same bed!

Me: Hm! Hm! Hm! Hm! Hm!

Slowly but with good force, he pushes in deep into me....
He increased his speed, I think he's going to cum, should I stop him from cumming inside me?

He: Urg!....

Before I can do anything, a warm flow is felt.... It felt good.... He pulled his dick out and pulled my shorts and panties back in position, I can feel his cum still flowing out, wetting my panties and I just bathed! That bastard!
Episode 2 coming? I'm buying popcorn
Old 18-10-2016, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
iApplePie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Chalet fun

Please continue!!
Old 18-10-2016, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 8
Croatian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping too!
Old 18-10-2016, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
club49 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Many happenings at chalet
Old 18-10-2016, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
DieselTech deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, support
Old 18-10-2016, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Muguruza deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here too
Old 18-10-2016, 11:23 PM
Samster

NemoDory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue sis!!
Old 18-10-2016, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Another camper.
Old 19-10-2016, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
MassachuSEX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for updates
Old 19-10-2016, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to more updates.
Old 19-10-2016, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 19
Jamctc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJamctc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

looking forward for next episode...
Old 19-10-2016, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 8
duetz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS please continue
Old 19-10-2016, 07:48 PM
Samster

vezelhd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping too
Old 19-10-2016, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1356 / Power: 22
Evileyes has much to be proud ofEvileyes has much to be proud ofEvileyes has much to be proud ofEvileyes has much to be proud ofEvileyes has much to be proud ofEvileyes has much to be proud ofEvileyes has much to be proud ofEvileyes has much to be proud ofEvileyes has much to be proud ofEvileyes has much to be proud of

Chalet stories never fail to turn one on!!!

TS please continue... thanks.!

To Upz List: infadels,

Last edited by Evileyes; 20-10-2016 at 10:38 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1