The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2016, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Thirdy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Horny Wife Journal - Episode 4, My pervertic uncle and my drunk wife

Please continue bro
Old 19-10-2016, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Hudong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!
Old 19-10-2016, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Mendoz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do continue TS
Old 20-10-2016, 03:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
dialtone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping too!!
Old 20-10-2016, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ladybirk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow.. droolling.. fast fast..
Old 20-10-2016, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Brexit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for updates too
Old 20-10-2016, 03:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
louiskang100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping camping camping for more steamy stories.
Old 20-10-2016, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
aromatic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro!!
Old 20-10-2016, 05:06 PM
Samster

Otizz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybirk View Post
Wow.. droolling.. fast fast..
Same here hehe
Old 20-10-2016, 06:34 PM
Samster

pizzaheart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another camper here!
Old 20-10-2016, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 889 / Power: 15
Lumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to behold

wife and i exchanged a quick look... she took the lead and sat beside uncle lim... she gave him a smile and sat down...

dinner ceremony began... nothing much happened.... until the drinks toast part... family were invited on stage... we were given the glasses of wine on stage.. naturally we stood at the back while his immediate family stood in front.. slowly as more people joined us on the small stage, we had to squeeze a little more...

then....

AS EXPECTED...

guess who turned up to stand beside wife?

??? : oh sorry...

he got really close... stood at wife's side...

wife felt his hand on her waist...

???: i stand behind better...

he moved behind her... there wasn't much space... so he was really close behind her...

it was uncle lim.....

he's crotch area connected with her butt... wife's butt is meaty...he somehow manage to put his lanjiao right in the middle of her asscrack... i obviously wasn't aware of that... but wife did not react.... when everyone started to shout... he leaned in further.. and put one hand on wife's waist... wife felt uncle's lim chest on her back... he screamed rather loudly so wife bent forward to avoid his scream, but pushing her butt harder against his cock... wife felt the bulge for real... it was hard.. it was erected.. but not too big...

while waiting for the emcee to signal the second part of the toast, he whispered to wife, leaned really close to her side...

uncle lim: sorry ah.. very cram... hold on to you for support... hope you don't mind...

wife: its ok....

uncle lim: later must finish your champagne ok. if not the couple not auspicious...

wife: huh... really ah.. ok...

the second screams began... it was longer... he was louder... wife bent forward... pushing her butt even harder onto his crotch this time... she seemed to be enjoying it too..... after the second toast.. the emcee talked... wife this time seemed to be leaning back against onto him...

she said something to him...

wife: i feel a bit giddy...

uncle lim: oh you ok? should be no oxygen as crowded.. just wait.. will be over soon... lean on my body and rest...

he was whispering into her ear...

wife nodded her head...

when the third toast happened... uncle lim's free hand was across her waist, securing her body to his... uncle lim didn't shout.. he kept his hands busy by rubbing the side of her waist... but when the last long toast was over... he reminded wife to finish hers...

then it was over.. as soon as people made their way down the stage... uncle lim let go of her... didn't dare to be so brave anymore... but he did aid her back to our table... i walked out of the banquet without them noticing.. wife probably knew why i did that... when he settled her down at her table.. i texted with wife...

me and wife's whatsapp
me: so how... new target acquired?

that was our codeword if she finds someone she lusts after..

wife: i think so... what do you think?

me: i think ok leh.. but make sure he uses a condom... he's divorced liao, not sure how often he go find girls...

wife: yup.. i will... hehe.. so what's the plan?

me: hmmm.. i come in and tell you i have to go back to work, urgent.... then maybe you look visibly upset and see what he does lo..

wife: ok good idea... you'll go home and set up?

me: yup...

wife: ok.. you sure about this?

me: yup.. it's been a long time since we had some spice in our bedroom...

wife: ok.. love you..

me: love you too..

i went in and did what we planned... wife gave a pissed off face.. and complained... again??? i apologised to the groom and left.. credit to wife.. she did give a very good acting.. realized uncle lim was listening intently as we spoke... the look on his face, like he can't believe he just struck lottery...

i turned and left... wife's face remained black...

i made my way home...

the next few dishes were served.. uncle lim was the perfect gentleman towards wife.. getting food for her.. chatting with her... but at the same time encouraging her to drink more wine....

the bride and groom came to take photo....... obviously uncle lim stood beside wife..

uncle lim : you ok can stand properly?

wife thought about her answer.... : erm... a little tipsy...

uncle lim : its ok.. i hold you to support. don't worry.. just look at camera and smile lo...

wife : ok...

his hands at first support her back.. then slide down slowly.. rubbed her waist... wife didn't lean on to him as it will be captured... but his hands went dangerously close down her waist... wife wasn't sure if he knew, but his fingers were touching her g string...

they toasted the bride and groom.... uncle lim kept urging wife to finish her glass of wine.....

wife: cannot.. i might get drunk and now i have to go home on my own...

uncle lim: don't worry.. i will send you home...

wife: huh you sure? not troublesome for you?

uncle lim: yes.. of course i must send you home... pretty girl like you go home alone sure get in trouble...

wife pretended to be blur... : erm.. ok..

she finished her glass..

the dinner ended...

somehow in this situation, fortunately, wife wasn't close to anyone at the banquet... no one stepped in to offer and help her ....

they walked to the carpark lobby... in the lift.. uncle lim stood behind her.. it was rather packed... she felt his hand on her stomach and pulled her in onto him, her back on his tummy and her butt on his crotch..

' lean on to me and rest..' he whispered... wife didn't object.. she pressed her weight on to him...

they both waited for everyone else to walk out of the lift... uncle lim led the way.. but continued to hold her waist to 'support' her as he guided her to his car...

uncle lim : are you feeling ok? drunk ah?

wife: a little...

uncle lim: feel like vomiting a not? i can book a room upstairs to let you rest.. want?

wife: huh. why.. don't waste money!

uncle lim: it's not waste money... don't worry.. uncle will accompany you if you are scared of ghosts...

wife: huh it's ok...... just go home is fine...

uncle lim: ok lo..

he sounded disappointed.... but little did wife notice, his hand was resting very low on her waist, fingers touching her string of the g string below her waist... his fingers were feeling for it.. she could tell...

they continued walking a little..

uncle lim: where did you husband go?

wife: he had to go back to office to work. urgent..

uncle lim: aiyo. sunday night.. where got urgent work one.. you sure he go back to work a not?

wife: huh... should be la...

she knew what he was trying to imply.. but she acted blur.. like that thought never appeared in her mind ever...

uncle lim: xiao mei mei, uncle advice you better listen hor... husband must watch closer de...

wife: what do you mean.. why ....

uncle lim: does he MIA very often, always say need to go back to office to work?

wife: yup...

uncle lim: aiyo.. men always use that as convenient excuse.. dont believe too easily ok...

wife: oh... ok.... where is your car? reaching already?

uncle lim: yes.. in front...

he pointed at his family 7 seater car...

uncle lim: you ok a not? your eyes like going to close already... drunk ah?

wife: yes.. i feel like sleeping already.... face very hot... body very hot... want to sleep it off....

they reached his car...

uncle lim: yes sure.. just sleep while i send you home ok.. give me your postal code....

wife : ...... can?

uncle lim: yes.... you wait ah.

he let her lean on to his car.. he opened the front passenger seat door and adjusted the chair, moving the back rest all the way up... instead of down.. didn't he want her to sleep while he drove? she was rather puzzled.. then he opened the second door and took out a few pillows from behind.. he rearranged it in front.. then he came to wife and assisted her into the car... she wanted to sit normally on the seat...
Old 20-10-2016, 09:23 PM
Samster

Lumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to behold

uncle lim: no no. don't sit like that...

he helped her bend, he had placed pillows in the gap between the driver and passenger seat... wife's head was supposed to lay on the driver's seat?

her dress was short, he stared at her exposed butt... saw her g string.. red... he gulped... stammered as he talked...

uncle lim: i help you remove your shoes.. you fold up your leg can sleep better...

he removed her heels... then folded her legs... wife felt her exposed butt and cheebye.... he stared for awhile before closing the door... he hurried over to the driver's seat... he got on.. lifted wife's head and placed it gently on his lap...

uncle lim: feels ok?

wife nods her head.. her eyes were closed already...

uncle lim: you sleep ah.. i try to put the seat belt for you in case you fall...

he turned his body and reached for the seat belt... he turned his hip sideways, lifting his right thigh to reach for it... pressing his crotch on wife's face!!!

wife pretended she wasn't aware and kept her eyes closed... he pressed his crotch on her face a few more times before sitting down.. wife felt him pulling on the seatbelt and trying to find ways to secure her in the awkward position... the seat belt somehow pressed on her chests several times... like he was using the seat belt to grope her breasts... a few times, she groaned out in discomfort as the seatbelt was too tight...

wife: don't need seat belt... hmmph... i don't want.... uncomfortable....

uncle lim: okok... if you slide i will grab you.... ok?

wife didn't respond...

uncle lim: ok i am about to drive off liao... you feel ok?

wife turned her face to face up the roof of the car.. her body turned too...

wife: ouch..... help.... safety pin.....

she pretended to tug on the flaps that covered her boobs... there was a safety pin there securing the two flaps together, ensuring her boobs are covered adequately...

uncle lim: ok.. don't move.. i take it out ok? you can sleep better...

wife kept her eyes closed... she nodded her head...

she felt his hands gently lifting her flaps.. then the safety pin came off.. he was careful not to touch her skin... she wondered why... he seems timid and careful...

she waited... the car hasn't moved yet... then felt the flaps of her dress being gently lifted.... her right breast suddenly felt air blow in...... aware of what he was trying to do...she remained still...

she heard him murmured in awe: wah piang eh...

he was peeping at her breast.. then he let the flab down... still no movement.. maybe uncle lim was contemplating his next move... wife decided to help him ..... she turned her body to face the front of the car again.... the flab fell off her right breast.. exposing it fully...

she heard him choke on his saliva....

there wasn't any movement....

wife murmured: very cold....

she tried to lift the flab to cover her breast... but it dropped off again...

uncle lim: let me help you...

she felt him use the flab to over her right boob but it kept dropping off.... then......

she felt his hands...... gently... ... gently..... she felt her right breast being cupped.....but he did not squeeze... just cover it with his hand...

uncle lim: still cold??

wife shook her head....

uncle lim: feel better?

wife nodded... she continued to sleep....

wife felt his hand rest on her breast... it did not move at all..... then slowly... she felt him very very gently giving it a good squeeze.... squeeze again..... slowly.... then.. he started to squeeze a bit more...

wife: hmmm...

she let out a sharp moan...

his hand stopped....

then he waited.... he squeezed it gently again.. like he was massaging it.... then he stopped... and his fingers moved... closed in towards his own palm.....

then all of a sudden.....

wife felt her nipple tape being lifted slowly.... and it was off!!

his hand remained cupping her breast... his other hand took the nipple tape away....

there was no movement...

for awhile....

wife heard his loud breathing.. the sound of the car engine...

she wondered... what was going to happen next.......

then finally...

wife: hmmmm!......... hmmm!.... hmmmm...... hmmmmmmmm!! .... HHHMMMMMM!!

she felt his fingers play with her nipple... his caress was good.. she felt so turned on.. she got wet down there....

then she heard his voice..

uncle lim: are you ok??

wife: hmmmm... hmmm... nooo... very hot..... hmmm... very hot....

uncle lim: ok don't worry.. i hope you make the hot go away faster ok?

wife: hmmm... hmm.... ok....

uncle lim: turn your body...

wife turned her body and rested her back on the seat... facing the roof... she felt his hand leave her right breast... the flab that was barely covering her left breast was completely pulled to the side... she felt the tape go off too... then...

wife: HMMMM!! HMMMMMM!! HMMMMMMM!!!

wife felt both his hands caress her nipples slowly.... his fingers were so cold.. it turned her on even more!!

wife: HMMMM!! HMMMM!! very hot... very hot.....

uncle lim: let me try something ok... can help the hot feeling...

wife: hmmm! ok.... OKAYY!!

then.. wife felt his fingers leave her nipples... she felt his tummy press hard on her head... he leaned forward....

wife: AHHHH!!!

she felt his warm tongue on her nipple.... he cupped her right breast and started to suck on it... he wasn't very good as he was devouring her nipples more than he was pleasuring her.... he was sucking on it... but she grabbed him back..... then slowly, his back ached and he sat up.... then.. she felt him bend down again and planted his fat thick lips on hers.... his fingers played with her nipples and their lips locked up a tight smooching fight.... then he tongued her and she frenched him back...
Old 20-10-2016, 09:26 PM
Samster

preview
Old 20-10-2016, 10:04 PM
Samster

then.. his backached caused him to get up again... it was straining.. wife felt him hitting his back...

uncle looked at her...

uncle lim: are you feeling ok?

wife did not respond.. she pretended to sleep... wife felt her dress being tugged upwards.. her thighs all exposed... now her stomach slightly... her g string was fully exposed... then.. she felt something...

wife: mmmm....... mmmmm...... awwww.....

she felt him tug her g string.. making her cheebye mouth feel bare... and horny....

uncle lim: you feel ok?

wife: feel hot..... awwww.... awwww.....

she felt uncle lim continue to tug her g string and flick her nipples

her moans got louder... and louder.... he started to pulled hard on his arms.....

uncle lim: you ok a not?

wife: noo... very very hot now.... awwwww.... awwww..... help me.... help meeee......

uncle lim: ok... you say one ah...

then...

wife : AHHHHHHH!!........... AHHHHHH!!!!.....

uncle lim got a scare... she was loud...

uncle lim: wah why so wet... you husband how long never fuck you already...

uncle lim also lost his composure liao...

wife : AHHHHH!!.... AHHHHHHHH!!!!

he was fingering her gently...

uncle lim: quick tell uncle.. your hubby how long never fuck you liao...

wife: very long..... very long....

uncle lim: weeks?

wife: nooo..... ah..... don't stop.....

uncle lim: months?

wife nodded her head.. she was lying...

uncle lim: wah... no wonder you feel so hot.... is not hot la darling.. is horny....

he got very daring already...

wife kept quiet...

uncle lim: come la i go book room now.. we go upstairs and uncle lim fuck you nice nice.. the hot feeling will get better and better....

wife: no cannot... please...

uncle lim: aiya... listen to uncle lim la.. your husband confirm got woman outside... he see you wear this dress so hot so sexy.. still can leave early to go to work.. confirm he no longer want to fuck you.. sure got woman outside....

wife didn't respond....

he fingered her again...

wife moaned... : ahhhh.. ahhhh...

uncle lim: how... let uncle fuck you nice nice la... ok?

wife didn't respond....

uncle lim: let's go upstairs i get a nice room...

wife: nooo.... go home....

uncle lim: you don't want uncle to fuck you nice nice?

wife: home..... go home.....

uncle lim: home got anyone?

wife: no..... ahhh... ahhhh....

uncle lim: ok.. go your house now....

wife felt his fingers slowly leave her cheebye... then she felt him cover her breasts..... she felt the car move a bit....

then suddenly.. the car stopped again....

uncle lim: don't open your eyes.. uncle help you sleep better....

she heard the sound of zip unzipping... then she felt something strap over her head... it was those eye pads....

uncle lim: you feel like vomiting?

wife didn't know what ot respond.. she was shocked by his question....

she shook her head...

uncle lim: uncle scared you vomit along the way... come you turn around.. uncle put something into your mouth so you wont vomit ok?

wife nodded her head...

he guided her head and body to turn to face his tummy.... then he tilt her head a lot upwards...

uncle lim: come open your mouth.... uncle put something in so you won't vomit...

wife waited....

wife obligingly opened her mouth...

wife felt something round and hard go into her mouth....
Old 21-10-2016, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
maymall deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More please!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1