The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2016, 05:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
AsahiBeer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: V (story)

Loved the update TS
Old 28-09-2016, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 8
Sumsong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 28-09-2016, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
Johnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Cum in mouth. Best thing everrrrr...
Old 28-09-2016, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
VanderBear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnykhan View Post
Cum in mouth. Best thing everrrrr...
Right on!!!
Old 28-09-2016, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 8
v777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Exhausted from her blowjob, i merely stared at her. She giggled at how drained I looked.

"It's your fault, you know."

Reaching down, she started stroking my deflating penis. I was too tired to resist.

"Let me make amends then."

Grabbing my penis, she led me to ths shower. We took a shower together, taking turns to lather each other and wash each other up. Seizing the opportunity to feel Olivia, I caressed her breasts, softly pinching her erect nipples, licking them after i washed them. She returned the favour, taking forever to lather up my cock.

Rubbing her clit elicited a moan from her which almost got us into trouble, someone happened to be in the shower room as well. She looked at me, pleading for mercy. Smirking, I sped up my circular massage on her erogenous spot. She was squirming and her legs almost gave way. She grabbed my left hand and bit down on it to drown out the need to scream out her ecstasy.

Wincing in pain, i drew back my left hand and kissed her. Hearing footsteps walking around, trying to figure out the source of the noise...Olivia place a finger to her lips, and we resumed our shower.

We dried up, silently laughing about the whole incident. Staring at her naked body, my penis started getting hard. We locked eyes, and the message was clear. Round two...to hell with whoever was outside.

Laying her down on the bench, I kneeled down and started kissing my way down. I ran my hand up from her thighs while i kissed her neck passionately. Pausing at her breast, I lightly licked her erect brown nipples. My hand reached her nether regions and I resumed my clit massage.

Olivia closed her eyes, soaking in everything I was doing to her. I reached her vagina and started tasting her. Hmmm, fucking nectar...she tastes so good and ripe for my cock...cant wait to have my cock engulfed by her vagina.

I stuck a finger in, she cried out...the pleasure was too much for her. Her hands were trapped in my hair, literally about to rip them off. I dont know if the stranger was still there, and frankly, I couldnt care less now. I started finger fucking her, teasing her by tapping her gspot in a "come-hither" motion. She was soaking wet in juices and sweat...her breathing was ragged, and I havent even fuck her yet. She looked at me, with pleading eyes.

"V, please...Please fuck me. I want you."

God, she was driving me nuts. She looks so damm horny and thirsty for me to ram her soaking wet pussy. I came up, and kissed her.

Positioning my cock, I gently drove it into her juicy pussy. Thanks to all her natural lubrication, I went in smoothly. Not giving a fuck who heard her, she moaned loudly in ecstasty.

"FUCK! URGGGHH!"

Grabbing her hips, I fucked her at steady rhythm before picking up speed. Her back arching and closed eyes, along with her vaginal contractions let me know she was really close. Picking up speed, I thrusted faster...i could feel my tip pressing against her cervix. She was squirming about, the intensity was messing her up. She came, squirting her juices and heaving heavily.

"ARGHHH..UHMMMM, URRGGGHHH. FUCK! URGGGHHH!"

Dang, Olivia must be really loud in bed...she surely cant be popular with her neighbours. She was moaning without any care in this world, sweat running down her body freely. Alittle worried, I bend down and frenched her furiously to douse her moans...all while fucking her rapidly. Thank God, the man outside had some sense not to interrupt or call the staff.

Olivia came again, 3 times in quick succession. Her body bounced off the bench each time she came. Her love juices squirted all over my legs and the floor. Needless to say, my rod was submerged. All the contractions were driving me to my limit and with one deep thrust,and a deep groan, I came deep inside her.

Fuck! Keep thrusting, I want all of my cum deep inside her!

Trapped by my own lust, that was all I was thinking. I continued thrusting and kept on cumming inside her. She didnt resist and kept on moaning.

Completely emptied, I collasped on her...panting...with my cock still inside her. She was panting too, completely exhausted. We were drenched in sweat, so much for that earlier shower.
Old 28-09-2016, 08:46 PM
Samster

SupperBatman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Go for 1 more round of shower and .....
Old 28-09-2016, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 8
Superfluid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dang V, you creampied the milf? Ooohh..
Old 28-09-2016, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1794 / Power: 9
fawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant future

wow. sexciting!!
Old 28-09-2016, 11:52 PM
Samster

videotape deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More please!!
Old 29-09-2016, 05:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
AngryBite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

do continue TS
Old 29-09-2016, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 19
bg102 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbg102 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbg102 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice story TS, please keep it going.....

just up yr points.
Old 29-09-2016, 11:20 AM
Samster

MajorYew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 29-09-2016, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
Cruyff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!!
Old 29-09-2016, 05:01 PM
Samster

She started giggling suddenly.

"Haah, that...was awesome."

Staring at her, I realised what just happened.

"Olivia, I didnt use a condom."

"I'm on the pill. I'm not ready for kids yet."

"You're really fucking hot, you know?"

She kissed me.

"I know."

I pulled out and cum came drooling out of her. She wiped her sweat stained fringe away and asked me to help her up. Her stance was shaky after our sexual exertions. We washed up, this time without too much touching and came out of the shower. There was a Chinese man, in his fourties, fully naked if not for his boxers. He stared at us for awhile, shook his head then turned away without saying a word. I guessed he must have been the one that came in earlier. I awkwardly avoided him and quietly left the showers with Olivia.

It was around 5ish when I dropped Olivia back at her place. She invited me up, informing me her husband was in India at the moment. Her sexual drive was insane, I would have never imagine, at first glance, that she would be this crazy about sex. We went for another 2 rounds, where she let me cum on her face for the second round before proceeding to lick me clean. We went for dinner together and I stayed over at her place. Long story short, I fucked her another 2 times that night, both finishing inside her.

It was around 2am when we concluded and went to sleep. What an amazing day.

Around 5am in the morning, I woke up to some disturbance. She was giving me a blowjob with my flaccid penis. I honestly doubt I could get hard again after so many rounds.

"Olivia, I think I need a timeout."

She ceased her blowjob for a moment, looked up at me.

"Just relax. I'm doing this for me."

Okay...whatever man. Suck on my dick then, feels good anyway.

Sure enough, after awhile, I got hard somehow. And she climbed on top and started riding me. I was simply too tired to fuck yet the effort needed to stop her was too much as well. So i simply laid down and enjoyed the show...watching her bounce up and down my dick. Moaning away, her breast bouncing. I reached up to grab her tits and squeezed them.

She cried out inbetween rasped breaths.
"V...I'm...cumming...fuck"

Damn, life's good when there's sex.
Old 29-09-2016, 05:09 PM
Samster

The following Monday, I came to work wondering if it would be awkward being around Olivia after the whole sex carnival last Saturday.

She had made it clear that she still loves her husband and I suppose, I was merely a play thing...not even a fuck buddy. Something to satisfy her needs, to provide stress relief. She revealed that she havent had sex in 3months. Must be why she humped me like some animal in heat. And we ended things pretty cool, we kissed, and I left her place on Sunday morning. Highly doubt there will be any second round but whatever, had sex.

Arriving in the office, with thoughts on Olivia, I almost got hit by an axe.

Wtf? Narrowly avoiding it, I saw Melanie, with a grin on her face, swishing the axe playfully. It looked like the ones the Vikings use.

"Relax...it's a prop."

"Seems like someone had a good weekend."

"Yeah, yacht party on Saturday. You should come, it'll be fun."

We walked to our department, discussing plans to go to her next party. As I headed to my desk, I noticed she gave me a funny look. Did i split my pants? Checked, nope. Weird.

Olivia was busy working already and had her head down. So much for awkwardness. Meh, oh well.

During lunch, Melanie and I ordered takeaway spaghetti meatballs and ate in the office. Heading to the pantry to dispose of the litter, I found myself cornered by Melanie. She had this inquisitive look.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1