The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2016, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Shallowbitch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Of Lingeries and Her

More stories?
Old 18-10-2016, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 751 / Power: 13
Coffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to behold

Michelle woke up and she could feel the pain in her vagina and her buttonhole. She didn't remember what happened except she went in a van. Everything was a blur to her. It was hard for her to move to the toilet and urinating was a pain.

She could feel her legs tremble and it was like an abrasion at the side of her thin walls inside. It took her a while to adjust herself to the surroundings. Where is she at?

She had to walk slowly back to the bed and that someone looked very familiar. Samantha. How did Sam find her she thought?

Many things crossed her mind but she thought what's important was she managed to find her, and it was all that matters most. Michelle couldn't sleep on her back as it felt pain. She turned and slept in a sideway position. She might have guessed what had happened to her but all she cared now was having Samantha by her side.

She went close to Sam and kissed her gently on her forehead. Smiling as she covered herself with the same blanket and hugged her to sleep.

Ken was panicking. There was no response from the people he smsed. No news no call, nothing. And the number was changed. Maybe test message would work. He took his mobile and typed quickly, his fingers was still trembling with fear and anxiety.

Ken: Are you done? Remember to capture nude photos of Karen to me. Tie her up and I will finish the rest. Remember only I will touch her.

He texted quickly and without checking he sent the message.

Karen buried herself in Ben's embrace and cried. She poured out all her feelings.

Karen: I'm so afraid Ben… I was so scared…

Ben hugged her as his lips trembled. His nose soured.

He could not say anything but embrace her tightly. The two of them feel each other's embrace, warming each other with their body heat, letting their emotions settle down.

Ben kissed her.

Ben: It will not happen again. I'm sorry.

He went towards the table, and scooped a spoonful of food, blew it and fed Karen. Her eyes locked with his. Karen gave a slight smile as she opened her mouth slightly and ate. Ben loved this side of Karen. A highly feminine and gentle side of her that only Ben would have known. It was this that he had loved about her. That elegance. That grace. He fed her again. It was as though they were the only survivors of the world.

Suddenly Ben's phone beeped.

Ben whispered: Let me check my phone ok?

Karen looked at him and gave a gentle nod.

He saw that the message came from Ken. And prior to reading that message, he blew his top.

He knew someone is going to get hurt. Real bad. Someone.

Ken went to check his phone message again.

And he freaked out.

He dropped his phone and it smashed on the ground, cracking the screen and the battery flew off.

He knew that there was only two words for him.

GAME OVER.

Coffeecans Reads
https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread...83#post9623883
Old 18-10-2016, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Doritos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, camping here..
Old 18-10-2016, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
McFlirty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please keep it going TS
Old 21-10-2016, 04:08 PM
Samster

Coffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to behold

Michelle smiled while hugging Sam. This was the best thing that happened to her in Japan. But she couldn't sleep well as she was feeling the abrasions as well as hurt. She tried to sleep with various positions but it was not working. She sighed as she woke up and went to the shower room again.

Stripped bare and she turned on the tap gently, feeling the warm shower rain on her head. She closed her eyes, trying to forget everything. Also the scenario that happened right after Sam left in Singapore.

Trickles of water channelled through her breasts, coating her body slowly down. She spread her legs a little to wash herself and bit her teeth. It was painful. It felt as though she was bitten by an army of red ants. She stopped the shower and held on to the pole beside.

Michelle bend down a bit, trying to recover from her pain. She then reached for the shower cream and continued. She knew instinctively she had to bathe after the long day. If not she might stink and that she wouldn't want Sam to smell her.

It took her some time to finish her bath. She moved very slowly, partly not to wake Sam and also it hurts while walking. She went to her bag and took out the tube of aloe lotion.

She went back to the shower room and applied the lotion on her body. Luckily for her the aloe soothed the pain, she walked to the sofa and sat down carefully, turning on the tv yet muting it and stared blankly. But on the news were reports of sex related vans, or man disguised as masseurs and they urged the public to be wary of them.

She remembered getting on a van and she closed her eyes, trying not to remember anything.

She switched the channels to any cartoon or animes. And the classic Tom and Jerry was showing. She giggled at the funny actions and scenes, feeling better.

After an hour she went to the toilet again, applied another layer of aloe and she tucked herself next to Sam and this time, she slept.

Ben went over to Karen. His eyes locked with hers, and on a serious tone he said: I know who planned this, Karen.

Karen stopped eating. Her expression turned from tired to anger.

She turned her head and spoke while chewing on her food.

Karen: Who?

She said as a chunk of meat fell on her chest.

Ben: Someone we know. But I think I have a better plan. We can make things so much more interesting?

Karen: Say what? Just tell me and I send whoever they are to hell!

Ben: Believe me dear. Some things are better off torturing in the long run than immediate. Besides…

Karen: Besides what?

Her impatient action was surfacing once again.

Ben pulled the chair outwards and turned towards him.

He knelt down and licked the meat off her chest as he gave her a little suction.

He looked at Karen as he chewed on the meat.

Ben: Beside, I think I'm not done with you yet. And we have a f**king night to do you while discussing this plan K I call.

Ben said as he pulled Karen's towel, and threw it aside. Karen's breasts bounced gently. Her face turned red as she covered her assets with her arms. She looked at Ben who was stripping himself.

Karen: But Ben, I have not.. finished..eating…

Before she could complete her words, Ben shafted his entire rod into her mouth.

Ben: Then have my rod as dessert you slut.

Karen choked as her eyes opened wide with shock.

Coffeecans Reads
Old 21-10-2016, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
Alger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS, please continue!
Old 22-10-2016, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
mintyone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Always been a fan of yours for several years now
Pls never stop crafting your stories..
Old 25-10-2016, 06:36 PM
Samster

Ben forced in deep into Karen's mouth roughly. And she could feel his thick pubic hair filling her nostrils. She tried to push Ben's advance but she was too weak to do so. It was already a bad day for Karen, and Ben's action was causing a lot of damage to her especially emotionally. She stared at him as tears fell. This time she stopped resisting. All she wanted now was for Ben to stop.

She stopped totally, and let him do what he wanted. She loosened the grip on her mouth and like a dead fish, Ben couldn't feel the tightness anymore and he looked at Karen.

Immediately he stopped and hugged Karen.

Karen just kept quiet as her body trembled, she covered herself, hid her head in her arms and sobbed quietly.

Ben could feel her cold body shivering and he knew he had gone overboard. All he cared was about enjoying himself throughout. But he had not thought about what she went through today.

Karen did not respond to his embrace and he knew he blew it.

She pushed him aside and went to the toilet, gurgling her mouth. She hasn't touched much of the food and she just went to bed, covering herself with the blanket. She didn't spoke a word and Ben knew that he was not allowed in bed anymore.

He went over to Karen, bent to kiss her on her forehead and whispered: I'm sorry. I overdid it. I will sleep at the sofa tonight.

He said as he headed for the shower room.

Ken was frantically trying to find ways to 'unsend' his message. He went online and asked Google so many times. And all he got was it could only work if it was sent before xx seconds.

Ben came out from the shower and he looked out of the window. Many things came to his mind. He thought about many things: The first time he met Karen, who was his superior. How she was like. How they first held hands. He often wondered why he was able to be with Karen who came from such a good background and he came from only a humble one. But he knew something about himself. He could only have eyes for one and no other. He was downright faithful.

Ben turned and walked towards Karen and sat beside her, holding her hand.
He rubbed it gently and said to her.

Ben: Dear, you still remember what you said when I tried to date you out?

Karen turned to the side, trying not to talk to him but she smiled, she tried to hide her giggle.

Ben: You said to me.

He mimicked her voice: Date? What date? Red date is it? You want date go supermarket, ask me for what?

Karen started to giggle and her body shook.

Ben: And the second time I asked you the same question.

Karen giggled till her abs started to ache.

Ben: And you went like.. How many times must I tell you go buy dates at the supermarket! If you want variety then go to chinese medical hall la! You moron!

Karen was trying her best not to burst out laughing but when Ben was saying about the last question, she knew she won't be able to control.

Ben: Remember it was your birthday and how I managed to date you?

Karen tightened her lips, trying hard not to laugh.

Ben: I remember I arranged a courier to deliver you a BIG present. Do you still remember? Then this time, I filled the entire box with all the dates I could find. Red, blue, big, small, seed, seedless, whatever I could find. And there was a card that read: I bought all the DATES that was available in all SUPERMARKETS, MEDICAL HALLS and ANYWHERE so I can ask you out. Can we DATE now?

Ben: I could see remember that "Stunned like 'date'" face. You did not know whether to laugh or say anything. I knew I heard laughter so loud it was infectious.

Then, I received a text message: Ok. DATEs accepted.

He took out his mobile and showed Karen.

Ben: See? This was the message that changed my life, dear.

Karen turned to Ben and held his hand.

Ben: You are the DATE of my life.

He said as they both burst out laughing.

Coffeecans Reads
Old 25-10-2016, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
nutan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 09-11-2016, 08:12 PM
Samster

Samantha woke up and kissed Michelle gently on her cheeks. She was glad to have found her and was surprised she came. Despite all the drama, she was happy to have her companion with her.

Michelle slept through the day, and Samantha went around to buy food and some snacks. She knew Michelle loved the crunchy tidbits.

Sam opened the door and saw Michelle sitting at the side of the bed, in pain. Quickly she placed the stuffs on the floor and tended to her.

Michelle looked pale and she was running a fever.

Sam: You ok Mich?

Michelle could only give her a slight gesture. She pointed at her bag for the pack of Panadol she brought. But Sam took the pillows and asked her to lie on it. She went to the packed ramen and fed Mich. She took sips and little mouthfuls but didn't have the appetite. Sam then fed her the medicine.

Sam: I met a friendly guy who piggybacked you back to the hotel. He is a masseuse he said. And he asked to come tomorrow. Together with his friend.

Michelle only kept shaking her head. She asked Sam to go near to her.

Mich: Liars. They are not real. They… prey… on… women.. news. say..

Samantha didn't really get what she was saying but she knew something was wrong. She took her phone and googled the things Michelle was saying. And there she found out what she was saying.

Michelle slept through with Sam constantly sponging her, asking her to wake up to take the medication.

She was thinking how should she avoid them.

Or perhaps should Mich and Sam turn the tide around?

Karen was asleep. Ben slept on the sofa. And he was having backaches from the small space.

He couldn't sleep well that night. And it took him a while before he knocked out.

Karen woke around 6am and was surprised by Ben's action. He did mean what he said by sleeping at the sofa. She smiled as she brushed her teeth as per her routine.

She then put on her jacket before walking out of the room.

Karen: Hi can I extend this room for another day please?

Concierge: Hi Mdm, let me check please.

Karen: Please. It's our anniversary.

She swore her nose did become longer with that sentence.

Concierge: Let me see what I can do Mdm. Alright, it's done. Happy anniversary.

She said as she smiled.

Karen wanted to surprise Ben for the sweet thought that he slept at the sofa.

She went towards Ben and was happy to see him sleep.

Ben's phone was lying on the side. And suddenly it lit up.

Ken: "I'm sorry Ben… it was me who did that… and I screwed up by sending a wrong text message to you. Please don't let Karen know. She will kill me if she did. I'm not sure if she is ok. But please keep it a secret. I've lost all my savings to the hooligans i paid and they are not responding. I'm screwed. Screwed! Have pity on me. Please. If Karen knows this, I'm all done for."

Now. Karen was fuming. She remembered what Ben said. Something about Plan K.

She tried her best to keep her cool. She put down Ben's handphone and clenched her fists.

She know the next thing to do is to wait for Ben to wake up and explain things properly and his definition of Plan K.

Karen was trying her best to contain her anger and part of her wanted Ben to spill out his plan to her. And then she had the most absurd idea to wake him up. Since he forced it on her before, she could do the same to him.

She stripped herself and took off her panties.

And there she sat on Ben's face. And Ben choked.

Coffeecans Reads

Last edited by Coffeecans; 09-11-2016 at 08:43 PM.
Old 10-11-2016, 02:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
DeFeet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!!
Old 10-11-2016, 03:47 AM
Samster