The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2016, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 751 / Power: 13
Coffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to behold
Re: Of Lingeries and Her

Samantha walked in the room as Michelle gave her a slap on her butt.

Mich: Full butt! Spank spank!

It was so loud that Sam blushed.

Sam: Mich!

Mich closed the door as she threw herself at Samantha, causing Sam to lose her balance and fell to the floor, together with the cup of coffee that spilled on her shirt.

Mich: Oh no!

Michelle ran over with tissues but there was that smirk on her face. She pinned Sam's hands to the ground as she stuck out her tongue and whispered "Buffet time". She licked the coffee on her light blue striped shirt.

Sam: Stop it Mich, it tickles!

Michelle continued brushing her as she advanced upwards, moving up her soft peaks, burying her face in between as she reached for the button in between Samantha's voluptuous melons, bit and pulled. The button came out and Mich spit it away. The gap opened and Sam's light pink lingerie came to sight. There was a pearl in between the two big cups.

Michelle continued upwards as she bit off another button and spat it out. This time, the shirt revealed her full pair of breasts framed nicely on her pink bra with simple threads on the sides. But it was stained with the spilled coffee.

Samantha: Stop it Mich. Else I will get angry.

Michelle moved towards her right covered breast as she sniffed the coffee while keeping her eyes staring at Sam. She gobbled at the centre of the bra like a goldfish in water. Sam's lingerie was soft and thin, revealing a dark coloured spot as Michelle worked on her.

The entire room became hot as Mich did not switch on the aircon. But things were becoming steamy. She could see droplets of sweat forming in between her lovely peaks as it tickled down to the centre.

Mich was not going to stop anytime soon.

Sam: Mich, stop it or I will…

Michelle used her chin as she pushed the pink cup downward, and even before she could see her nipples, she gulped it fully in her mouth, letting her tongue dance at the around Sam's soft tips. Sam closed her eyes as sweat began to from on her forehead.

Sam: Mich… you can't….. I…

Michelle continued her trail as she loosened her grip on Samantha. Her hands moving all over her left breasts, grappling her hard. Now both her hands reached just below the lower part of her shirt as she pulled it sideways, hearing the buttons snap all over the place.

Sam's eyes open wide as she sat up immediately, her face red.

Sam: You've gone too far Mich!

Then Michelle sat up and slapped Samantha hard on her face and pushed her bra down forcefully, where one of the straps snapped and it fell to the ground.

It landed on the floor as her tag clearly showing the 36C alphabets.
Old 13-09-2016, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 8
HelloDavidson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More please!!!
Old 13-09-2016, 09:36 PM
Samster

Coffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to behold

Sam: What was that for? Why are you always like this?

Sam said as she rubbed her face, it was red over her milk white skin. There was that bit of tears on her eyes as she bit her lips. Staring at Mich with the sad sunken face.

Michelle took Sam's bra together with her top and threw it in the corner of the room, pointing to the small little shower room, where she took the towel underneath the massage bed and handed it to Sam.

Sam took the towel and turned towards the shower room. Then Mich took out her phone and hid it in the corner, covered by the little towels as she pressed record.

Mich: I'll be stepping out for a while to get the mop!

Sam continued as she undressed her jeans and wrapped herself in the towel before walking to shower.

Mich came back with the pail and mop as she wiped the area. Then she turned on the aroma therapy that filled the room with lavender.

Michelle left the room and came back with a fresh set of clothes.

She was watching the silhouette of Sam bathing against the frosted glass. There, she took her phone as she felt that cold thrill. Pressing the stop button.

Samantha came out of the shower room, wrapped up nicely with the towel as she walked towards the massage bed.

Michelle: Love this new set of clothes I got you?

She said as she lifted the clothes.

Sam gave a gentle nod as she sat on the bed.

Mich: Lie down. I'm giving you a real good massage you will miss and wouldn't get anywhere, even in Japan.

Sam did as she was told and then, Mich eye's shone in excitement.

Coffeecans Reads
https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread...83#post9623883
Old 14-09-2016, 01:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Skechers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update, camping for more!
Old 14-09-2016, 03:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
WarMoth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Loved the update
Old 14-09-2016, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9005 / Power: 12
Moderator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond repute

I can sensed that lingerie is cuming in a big way!
Old 14-09-2016, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Dolfin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarMoth View Post
Loved the update
Same thoughts here 637
Old 14-09-2016, 11:59 AM
Samster

UnoSaki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moderator88 View Post
I can sensed that lingerie is cuming in a big way!
Actually I prefer without lingerie hahaa
Old 14-09-2016, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
Ratchanok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 15-09-2016, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mich left the room for a while as she mentioned she would be booked for an hour and a half.

Michelle returned and rubbed her hands as she walked towards Samantha, who was lying back facing up. Her fingers reached toward the white towel as she slowly rolled it down, revealing Sam's soft delicate white skin. Mich was always fascinated by how Sam would keep her complexion. She was jealous yet envious. She unrolled till her waist, exposing a sneak peek of her butt. Mich could feel her palm sweat a little as her heartbeat raced. She felt that urge to squeeze her butt with all the strength she could muster. But she knew Sam would not be happy.

Mich reached for the massage oil where she coated her small palms as she worked on Sam's neck, gently with circular strokes, down to her shoulders. She could hear Sam pant in relief as she released some knots on her shoulders. Mich's nimble fingers pouched gently as she went sideways, just under her arms, brushing the white tender sides of her breasts. Then downwards to her lower back, just touching the upper portion of her full butt.

She repeated the cycle a couple of times, before her fingers started to dance like how a brush tip would go on a canvas. She wasn't using any strength; just letting her light fingers move like how she desired. Mich closed her eyes as she started her symphony, moving up and down her back, then sideways, just barely touching her breasts. Sam twitched a little because of the itch. But there was no rejection.

Mich's used her fingernails as she softly scratched her soft skin from Sam's back upwards slowly, touching her shoulders, to her neck. Sam panted softly, as Mich fingers moved slowly toward's Sam's cheeks, as she circled her little fingers around Sam's ears, brushing it and her fingers danced softly in her ears.

Sam twitched and gave a soft moan, her eyes closed as she enjoyed Mich's touches. Mich then worked on her ears with her fingers, brushing it like a flower blossoming. And swore she could hear Sam swallowing her saliva as she moved her feet a little.

Then Mich lowered her head towards Sam's ear as she blew gently and she leaned close, letting the tip of her tongue touch the surface of her ear.

Sam trembled a little. She would feel the goosebumps forming.

Coffeecans Reads

Last edited by Coffeecans; 19-09-2016 at 03:00 PM.
Old 15-09-2016, 05:16 PM
Samster

Ogawato deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 15-09-2016, 05:53 PM
Samster

Mich continued as she licked Samantha's ear, Sam trembled as Mich licked her neck, where she stopped and sucked her hard.

Sam brushed her away as she instinctively knew what Mich was doing. She then took the small towel and wiped Sam's ear and neck. Michelle stood at a side and paused.

She reached behind the button of her blouse, as she disrobed. Letting her white blouse fall to the ground. Her light blue lingerie came into view. She wasn't particularly tall, and had short hair with a long fringe. There she had dyed her fringe copper against her ash coloured hair. Her frame was small and thin. She unclipped her bra and folded it nicely to the black plastic chair. Her petite breast hung loosely as she pulled her panty down, revealing a full bush. She folded everything neatly and placed it on the chair.

She took the bottle of massage oil and climbed on top of Sam's back. This time, she kept quiet as she worked her strength on massaging her back. Coating her full back generously with oil.

Sam immediately fell asleep as she gave a snore.

Mich worked on her back for an extra 15 mins before she came down.

She lifted the towel covering Samantha's body, where she could see the whole of her stark naked, except she was wearing the paper panty. Mich went to the side as she took out a pair of scissors. Reached the base of the disposable panty where there was a line in the middle. She lifted it gently and snipped it off. The panty broke free, leaving a piece of it on her butt and the other on the bed; her full blossom and her pink lips exposed fully.

Mich reached for the oil and coated it on her own small breasts, pulling her dark nipples as she rubbed the oil all over, letting her middle finger brush outside her own privates.

Her body was heating up. And she was hungry.

She climbed slowly onto Sam's back again. As she laid on her, moving her body against her back, as though she was writing a note. Perhaps she knew Sam would not know what she was conveying.

Coffeecans Reads

Last edited by Coffeecans; 19-09-2016 at 03:00 PM.
Old 15-09-2016, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Aibi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice erotic massage
Old 17-09-2016, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mich started to tear as she continued writing on Sam's back. Where her memories came flooding to her mind. She kept biting her lips as she continued.

Mich stopped as turned and faced towards Sam's lower back. She squeezed the oil on her palm as she gently pushed her fingers downwards, stroking her bosom, gently working her hands in an uplift motion, giving her the firming massage. Then down to her slender legs, she slid herself like a snake on Sam's body as she slithered through.

Excitement coursed through Mich as her face got near Sam's butt. Her tongue stood like spears as she worked on the gap in between the two peaks as she painted it right down to her butt crack.

She buried her head even deeper till her tongue was positioned just outside her sensitive area. Sam tightened her butt as she let out a light "mmmmm.." Her face flustered as she turned red.

Ken was full of energy and was in high spirits as he greeted everyone.

Ken: Morning everyone!

He smiled even when no one answered back. He had the most unbelievable night yesterday and couldn't wait for the day to end.

As he sat down and entered his password, there was a bang on his table which made him jump.

Ben: Ken! Boss is looking for you. NOW!

Ken wasn't sure what it was about and he stood up and walked towards his boss's room.

He gently knocked on the door as he heard "Enter".

Ken: Boss? You called for me?

Karen (Boss): Close the door.

Ken did so as he sat down.

Karen stood up where her breasts bounced gently against her purple shirt, paired with black skirt.

She then threw the photos of what seemed familiar otherwise.

Karen: Explain what's THIS!

The CCTV revealed what he did.

Photos of him sniffing, hugging, trying, kissing, licking Sam's jacket.

Karen: What are YOU doing?

Ken stood stunned as he broke out in cold sweat.

Karen said as she slapped him hard on his face as she screamed: Pervert!

But for Ken, his eyes were fixed on Karen's breasts where he could see some lacy textures.

Coffeecans Reads

Last edited by Coffeecans; 19-09-2016 at 03:02 PM.
Old 17-09-2016, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
PuaDehKor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story, support!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1