The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-08-2016, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
StarMax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Milktoast☆Unexpected with my Nutella guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonasstone View Post
Ok camping patiently for your next instalment.
Same same patiently waiting ....
Old 02-09-2016, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 9
milktoast is a Helpful and Caring Samstermilktoast is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My saying of 'Yes' totally took him off guard. As I didn't gave him an answer the day before and suddenly I said ok. Quickly he asked what movie and time I'm free and would like to watch. I picked the movie and he quickly drove down to the cinema to get tickets as special seats are limited. We never saw each other before. It was sort of a blind date. He was early and I told him I need 5mins more. My guy was driving his company vehicle and asked if I mind. I replied I'm ok as this isn't my first time hopping into one.

From a distance he saw me walking over and waved at me. I opened the door and got in. Once in, he looked and stare at me for a moment and he had this grin of smile on his face and he start to drive. We chatted and on the way, he teased me. He was quite a attentive guy too as he remembered my favourite green tea and popcorn. While queuing up for the snack, he was standing so close behind me. And I swear I could feel his tall body over my small size figure. God he was tall. Nothing much happen during the movies as he didn't do anything accept chat with me. After that we went to a club and had a few drinks. As we were joking and chatting, he suddenly lean over and steal a kiss from my mouth. I was quite surprised. But we continued to dance and he would hug me from behind.

We were feeling quite tired and decided to leave and he held my hand and lead the way to his vehicle. When I reach home and was preparing to get out, suddenly he stretch his arm and pull me over to him and start to kiss me. I have to admit he's a good kisser too. And we kissed and had some tongue action for like pretty long. As it was time and I said goodnight to him.
Old 02-09-2016, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
Yenno deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How come no action?
Old 02-09-2016, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Corei59 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue sis
Old 02-09-2016, 06:29 PM
Samster

milktoast is a Helpful and Caring Samstermilktoast is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Before I forget all the juicy details, thought I quickly pen this down....

I was alone at home and we text each other, nothing sexual just him teasing me due to my blur nature. Suddenly I had this feeling that he will surprise me. So I went to the door and peep and see if he's outside my door. True enough, before he text me, I suddenly open the door and he look surprise haha. Came in and hugged me and asked how I know he was coming. Told him I had sixth sense.

We hugged each other while watching my favourite drama. After finished we went to bed. As we laid on the bed he hugged me from behind and whisper in my ears that he missed me cos he was busy last few days and we didn't meet each other. Then as I rest my head on his shoulder, he then start to kiss my lips...our tongues were busy twirling and exploring each other and my right hand went down slowly and ooohhhh he was already hard. Enjoying his kisses and our passionate tongue exercise. Then he asked me, baby did you put the condom near the bed. I went to get the condom and when I'm back he already took off his boxers. We love to take our time exploring each other and foreplay. Slowly he removed my top and un hook my bra while we were still kissing. Slowly I start to lick his neck and moved down to his chest kissing and licking to his nips and he start to moan. Moving down I lick his tummy and then bingo.....knowing what I'm going to do, he moved his legs apart.
Slowly holding his hard on I begin to lick slowly. I love my new guy big erm sausage haha. Yes he is quite big and long. Yummy too. Start to lick and suck slowly. Using my lips mouth and tongue and enjoying the taste and making him feel wonderful. I take my own sweet time in giving him the most wonderful blow job. I know he loved it, cos he start to moan like, 'ahhhhhh......' Which guy wouldn't like a good slow licking and sucking with kissing of his hard on and slurping sound effect with a lot of deepthroat.
Can't take it anymore, he got up and hold my arms and hugged me. Laying me down it was his turn to enjoy my body. And slowly while licking and sucking my breast, he position his sausage and slowly poke me..in and out and bit by bit till he is fully inside me. Slowly fucking me in missionary and kissing and I could feel my wetness as he pushed it all the way in.
Old 02-09-2016, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yenno View Post
How come no action?
1st time meet him.
Old 02-09-2016, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
Pusslet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more ...
Old 04-09-2016, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 17
GreenMonkey is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGreenMonkey is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Waiting for next updates from TS.
Old 04-09-2016, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 10
auxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud of

Keep them coming!
Old 04-09-2016, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
MannyPajiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue sis!
Old 01-10-2016, 01:06 AM
Samster

Can feel he is enjoying making love with me, cos he kept hugging me and kissing and tickling my nips all the while he poking me down there. I kinda like the way he made love with me. Could feel his cock head rubbing my clits so much I start to experience orgasm.....can't hold it any longer as I wanted so much to come,
Me: Dear I'm coming....feels so good....ahhhh
N: Baby you're so tight and wet.....
Me: Faster.....I want come...
N: You want me to come now?
Me: Noooo....make me come first....
Upon hearing he start to fuck me really hard and fast....ahhhh ahhh....can't hold it longer I start to get orgasm.....and still feeling I wanted it again, I told him that I wanted to ride him. Got on top and I start to sway my hips forward and back. Putting both his hands on my hips he start to enjoy this position so much that he start to fuck me below. Baby I'm coming.....shit....ohhhh....ahhhhh ahhhh ahhh shot his load inside me but with condom on.
Old 01-10-2016, 01:13 AM
Samster

Hi peeps, yeah I'm still with N. Recently he's a bit busy with work and our meeting has become like once a week. A bit sad but on the happy note is he always text me before going to work and remind me to have my meals cos I always skip it. Sometimes when I missed him too much and the naughty side of me will start to sex talk with him. Make him horny to be honest. I would tell him I want to suck his cock for an hour in the middle of the night when he's sleeping. And things like I want to lick slowly and sucking slowly.
That works! Cos after hearing that he said he would accompany me soon.
Old 01-10-2016, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
hiccup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update sis .... looking forward for more
Old 01-10-2016, 02:05 AM
Samster