The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2016, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6276 / Power: 18
More has a reputation beyond reputeMore has a reputation beyond reputeMore has a reputation beyond reputeMore has a reputation beyond reputeMore has a reputation beyond reputeMore has a reputation beyond reputeMore has a reputation beyond reputeMore has a reputation beyond reputeMore has a reputation beyond reputeMore has a reputation beyond reputeMore has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is visiting HC considered cheating?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddog View Post
Guilty or not depends on own conscience. certain olden olden culture it's considered socially acceptable to sleep around, and for some native cultures it's totally acceptable to exchange wives or be promiscuous and to be a polygamist.
Humans have been programmed since young to abide and accept certain norms. So what's right and right is largely subjective.
8 more upped for exchange
Old 18-08-2016, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5820 / Power: 16
Abbie Mayo has a reputation beyond reputeAbbie Mayo has a reputation beyond reputeAbbie Mayo has a reputation beyond reputeAbbie Mayo has a reputation beyond reputeAbbie Mayo has a reputation beyond reputeAbbie Mayo has a reputation beyond reputeAbbie Mayo has a reputation beyond reputeAbbie Mayo has a reputation beyond reputeAbbie Mayo has a reputation beyond reputeAbbie Mayo has a reputation beyond reputeAbbie Mayo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Guilty or not depends on own conscience. certain olden olden culture it's considered socially acceptable to sleep around, and for some native cultures it's totally acceptable to exchange wives or be promiscuous and to be a polygamist.
Humans have been programmed since young to abide and accept certain norms. So what's right and right is largely subjective.
Upped sir 7 for exchange
Old 18-08-2016, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4466 / Power: 10
VIETLONER has a reputation beyond reputeVIETLONER has a reputation beyond reputeVIETLONER has a reputation beyond reputeVIETLONER has a reputation beyond reputeVIETLONER has a reputation beyond reputeVIETLONER has a reputation beyond reputeVIETLONER has a reputation beyond reputeVIETLONER has a reputation beyond reputeVIETLONER has a reputation beyond reputeVIETLONER has a reputation beyond reputeVIETLONER has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Upped my humble for exchange
Old 18-08-2016, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6888 / Power: 17
Shoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
9 shoots upped for exchange
Old 18-08-2016, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 18
lor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sister80 View Post
7 added for trade
return you 11, from lor16geylang, thanks.
Old 20-08-2016, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone trading here?
Old 22-09-2016, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 9
lincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

no its not cos most ladies think its just a massage done by a professional therapists...enjoy all you want be rmb to love your love ones
Old 22-09-2016, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 15
ZeroSun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just my 2cents worth of comment:

If you wanted to consider cheating ask the following question to yourself:
1) will you tell your wife/gf?
2) what you think your wife/gf will react if you tell them?
3) self consciously do you feel guilty going to MP?

If the above is is all negative then you should know the answer...

Anyway different people have different reason to visit these places. for me is really to love my spouse more, why? Everytime I feel down and nobody to talk to or stress out visiting them will really let me take a time off and recollect myself, rethink about family and work. As I come backc automatically will talk more with my spouse and loving each other more... Just that something need to be kept secret forever... Whatever happen in the room stay in the room...

Cheers...
Old 22-09-2016, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Dolfin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSun View Post

Anyway different people have different reason to visit these places. for me is really to love my spouse more, why? Everytime I feel down and nobody to talk to or stress out visiting them will really let me take a time off and recollect myself, rethink about family and work. As I come backc automatically will talk more with my spouse and loving each other more... Just that something need to be kept secret forever... Whatever happen in the room stay in the room...

Cheers...
Well said bro
Old 24-09-2016, 05:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 13
tikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Cheers...
The 1st 2 questions are what I should have considered, but small head took over big head, so I ignored the consequences. Thankfully I got my wife to understand and now she knows it's her duty to have sex with me and not put her career over me. Not that I don't support her going back to work after 6 years since my son was born, it's also I have my needs too.
Old 24-09-2016, 06:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 10
arsenal168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
My own RL example. Recently I declared to my wife that I no longer love her. When I talked to her, I explained the whole thing I'm going through in 3 parts.

1. I no longer love her. I want to be single
2. I visited MP with happy ending
3. I have been seeing a girl outside, and I like the girl

Guess which one made her walk out on me? It was no. 2. She say relationship can be rebuilt, she will make me love her again. The 3rd party she can close an eye and she feels it could be just a infatuation. But visiting those "dirty" place, she cannot fathom ever to touch me again.
Very insightful...Women are interesting creation, the way they look at things...take the men a whole lifetime to fathom & still won't completely understand them.
Old 24-09-2016, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 8
scissor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Cheers...
Thank you for advice.
Old 24-09-2016, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
loststranger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

We humans have always been finding ways and reasons to justify our own actions.

The definition of cheating differs with different people. Some say as long as you have the thought of desiring anyone else but your partner is already cheating- mentality cheating. This- I thought was bullshit. We all have our own desires. But it's enough for some women to walk out with that.

Some consider visiting FL as not cheating, because it's just a business transaction, like buying candy from a store.

I guess it's unless you meet someone else and doing couple stuff like dating and romancing, putting in real feelings and all.. the definition of 'cheating' is definitely a grey zone.

At the end of the day, you probably have to put yourself in your partner's shoes. If it's acceptable for you that she goes out to find someone random to fuck, be it monetary or not..then it might make you feel better that you're doing the same. Cos that's essentially not cheating in your terms.

It all boils down to 'whatever rows your boat' man, no pun intended. It's just that when we go home and avoid looking into our partner's eyes daily, it's the guilt that we have and fight everyday to make ourselves feel better about shit that we do outside.
Old 24-09-2016, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 8
Seba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by loststranger View Post
We humans have always been finding ways and reasons to justify our own actions.

The definition of cheating differs with different people. Some say as long as you have the thought of desiring anyone else but your partner is already cheating- mentality cheating. This- I thought was bullshit. We all have our own desires. But it's enough for some women to walk out with that.

Some consider visiting FL as not cheating, because it's just a business transaction, like buying candy from a store.

I guess it's unless you meet someone else and doing couple stuff like dating and romancing, putting in real feelings and all.. the definition of 'cheating' is definitely a grey zone.

At the end of the day, you probably have to put yourself in your partner's shoes. If it's acceptable for you that she goes out to find someone random to fuck, be it monetary or not..then it might make you feel better that you're doing the same. Cos that's essentially not cheating in your terms.

It all boils down to 'whatever rows your boat' man, no pun intended. It's just that when we go home and avoid looking into our partner's eyes daily, it's the guilt that we have and fight everyday to make ourselves feel better about shit that we do outside.
To me, anything you don't dare to tell your wife is cheating, therefore both commercial sex and having an affair are cheating.

However, the damage done to marriage due to visiting WL/MP is negligible compared to having an affair, mainly because visiting WL/MP is at most 1 hour and $200, but having an affair is 24 hours, 7 days a week and much more $$$ and worst of all, tons of emotional commitment.

My 2-cent with worth.....
Old 21-10-2016, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better

It is cheating going by conventional monogamy culture. We all (most of us anyway) unthinkingly bought into the culture and were nurtured into it from young.

But why be governed by such monogamistic thinking? In fact there is plenty of evidence that monogamy itself is highly unnatural to us as a species. That is why showing interest in other potential sexual partners is so very common for BOTH sexes -- people are simply exhibiting perfectly normal tendencies.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1