The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-08-2016, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
sundial is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Is visiting HC considered cheating?

The though or faciniating of having sex with another other than your committed partner is already cheating..... Not even the action 😫
Btw I am no saint....
Old 15-08-2016, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1150 / Power: 15
gjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud of

If the roles were reversed would you consider this cheating?
Old 15-08-2016, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 9
Bestie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got once, me and my mata walk pass this Spa which I have visited before.

She say why don't we go in and try, my heart was beating damn hard, don't know how to react, just gong gong follow her in.

The recept saw me, than saw my mata, my heart thinking, jit pai jiak lut liao......

She really steady pun pi pi, pretend don't know me and told my mata here not unisex spa, only for guys, mata still ask her why only for guys? Than turn around ask me why like that?

Already jin stun, now more stun, than the pretty recept come to my rescue again, becos due to shop space constraint, difficult to accommodate unisex massaging, waw piang, the way she answer damn professional

After walk out from the spa, mata give me a look, very scary look lor
Old 15-08-2016, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bestie View Post
Got once, me and my mata walk pass this Spa which I have visited before.

She say why don't we go in and try, my heart was beating damn hard, don't know how to react, just gong gong follow her in.

The recept saw me, than saw my mata, my heart thinking, jit pai jiak lut liao......

She really steady pun pi pi, pretend don't know me and told my mata here not unisex spa, only for guys, mata still ask her why only for guys? Than turn around ask me why like that?

Already jin stun, now more stun, than the pretty recept come to my rescue again, becos due to shop space constraint, difficult to accommodate unisex massaging, waw piang, the way she answer damn professional

After walk out from the spa, mata give me a look, very scary look lor
Mata? You go with police?
Old 15-08-2016, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

TS, by looking at, thinking or talking to a woman other than your wife, should be consider cheating and created a sin. Like that one would faster gouge out the eyes and wash it with Dettol. Then kneel down infront of your wife, wear her undies on your head, slap your face, lick her toes and ask for forgiven.
Old 16-08-2016, 01:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 8
slimbullet is a splendid one to beholdslimbullet is a splendid one to beholdslimbullet is a splendid one to beholdslimbullet is a splendid one to beholdslimbullet is a splendid one to beholdslimbullet is a splendid one to behold

rule #63 of cheonging: innocent till proven guilty.
Old 16-08-2016, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 16
MrBrat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMrBrat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

No wonder Singapore divorce rates are going up .
Old 16-08-2016, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
My own RL example. Recently I declared to my wife that I no longer love her. When I talked to her, I explained the whole thing I'm going through in 3 parts.

1. I no longer love her. I want to be single
2. I visited MP with happy ending
3. I have been seeing a girl outside, and I like the girl

Guess which one made her walk out on me? It was no. 2. She say relationship can be rebuilt, she will make me love her again. The 3rd party she can close an eye and she feels it could be just a infatuation. But visiting those "dirty" place, she cannot fathom ever to touch me again.
For #2 right, i think it's because your wifey thinks that she can't be compared to those 'bad women or prostitutes', so it is more of an personal ego thing rather than love.
Old 16-08-2016, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
If the massage is decent without any hanky panky then is not cheating.
Old 16-08-2016, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 9
Bestie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
Mata? You go with police?
Old 16-08-2016, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bestie View Post
Haha, no la, mata means my wife la
I think your wife knows your cca la.

Thats why she brought u there n gave u the knowing look which means "I know this spa is not clean wan. You better becareful ok."
Old 16-08-2016, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2771 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

Guilty or not depends on own conscience. certain olden olden culture it's considered socially acceptable to sleep around, and for some native cultures it's totally acceptable to exchange wives or be promiscuous and to be a polygamist.
Humans have been programmed since young to abide and accept certain norms. So what's right and right is largely subjective.
Old 18-08-2016, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6050 / Power: 17
Evetan86 has a reputation beyond reputeEvetan86 has a reputation beyond reputeEvetan86 has a reputation beyond reputeEvetan86 has a reputation beyond reputeEvetan86 has a reputation beyond reputeEvetan86 has a reputation beyond reputeEvetan86 has a reputation beyond reputeEvetan86 has a reputation beyond reputeEvetan86 has a reputation beyond reputeEvetan86 has a reputation beyond reputeEvetan86 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddog View Post
Guilty or not depends on own conscience. certain olden olden culture it's considered socially acceptable to sleep around, and for some native cultures it's totally acceptable to exchange wives or be promiscuous and to be a polygamist.
Humans have been programmed since young to abide and accept certain norms. So what's right and right is largely subjective.
Points of 7 added for exchange
Old 18-08-2016, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6040 / Power: 17
Big Sister80 has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sister80 has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sister80 has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sister80 has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sister80 has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sister80 has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sister80 has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sister80 has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sister80 has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sister80 has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sister80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
7 added for trade
Old 18-08-2016, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6331 / Power: 18
sleeping has a reputation beyond reputesleeping has a reputation beyond reputesleeping has a reputation beyond reputesleeping has a reputation beyond reputesleeping has a reputation beyond reputesleeping has a reputation beyond reputesleeping has a reputation beyond reputesleeping has a reputation beyond reputesleeping has a reputation beyond reputesleeping has a reputation beyond reputesleeping has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
8 points upped for exchange
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1