The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2016, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 15
MrHitMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrHitMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Tutor Affair

I walk into Miss Tan room and lie on the bed tired and sleep.

After many hour there is sound of the opening and closing sound of door from the living room. Someone is walking closer and closer to Miss Tan as the key is making alot of noise. Suddenly there is no noise of the key. The whole house was so quiet that you can hear your loud breathing sound when you breathe. "Clock" the sound from the turning of Miss Tan room door knob and the door open slowly. There is a black figure standing outside room.The black figure slowly walk in to the room and to Miss Tan bed. The black figure now stand beside Miss Tan bed and put the key down on the drawer. The lamp on the drawer was turn on. The black figure was Mrs Tan. I was wake up by the lamp light. Mrs Tan quickly use her hand to cover my mouth and I was shock.

Mrs Tan: "Roy keep quiet."

Mrs Tan: "Mr Tan and Miss Tan is out. Tonight Mrs Tan want you."

I could not reply as her hand is still covering my mouth. I nod my head. She slowly move her hand away from my mouth and take out some long cloth from her bag.

Mrs Tan: "Roy hold the pole beside the bed."

I did not ask her anything and follow to hold the pole beside the bed with my hands. Mrs Tan take the long cloth and tie my hands to the pole. She take another cloth and tie my legs.

Roy: "Mrs Tan what you doing."

Roy: "Why you tie my hands and legs."

Mrs Tan look at me and give a evil smile.

Mrs Tan: "Roy tonight Mrs Tan want do the job."

Mrs Tan: "You just lie down and do nothing."

Mrs Tan start to strip after she say finish. She unbutton the button on her blouse slowly. The last button was unbutton and she take off her blouse. I lie there and look at the Triumph lace brown bra she wear. She put her hand behind her and there is a sound of unzip. Mrs Tan skirt drop to the floor. Her gstring was the same colour as her bra and she is wearing stocking. Mrs Tan pull down her stocking half way and walk to sit at the side of the bed. She turn her head to look at me and bite her lip.

Mrs Tan: "Roy Mrs Tan is very horny tonight."

She put her leg on the bed and slowly roll her stocking down to her feet and kick away. She climb on top of me and crawl to my chest. Mrs Tan put her hand at the end of my singlet and pull it up to the highest. She move her head to my left nipple and stick out her tongue to lick and play. Her ass was resting on my thighs when she was busy licking and sucking my nipples. The singlet keep drop down and make it hard for Mrs Tan. She open the drawer and take out a pen knife. She use the pen knife to cut the singlet and pull it away. Mrs Tan turn her head and look at me and stop for a few minute. She get down me and move near my waist. She look and my hardon cock from outside my boxer and smile. Mrs Tan put the pen knife on my waist and slowly cut my boxer.

Roy: "Mrs Tan untie me."

Roy: "What you doing."

Mrs Tan never reply and pull away the boxer like the singlet and throw away. She put down the pen knife and was looking at my hardon cock.

Mrs Tan: "Roy what did you eat."

Mrs Tan: "Your cock is so big and thick."

Mrs Tan: "You are still growing up and your cock is so big already."

Mrs Tan: "Mrs Tan want you when you are adult."

Mrs Tan: "Keep the key Miss Tan give you. You can come in and go out any time you want and when Mrs Tan want you."

Roy: "Yes Mrs Tan. Mrs Tan untie me. I want to fuck you."

Mrs Tan: "Tonight you lie down. Mrs Tan will do the fucking."
Old 21-10-2016, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
sourhock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update
Old 22-10-2016, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1653 / Power: 15
megafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant future

awesome updates! welcome back TS!
Old 22-10-2016, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

Do continue with the updates.. support.
Old 13-11-2016, 02:12 PM
Samster

MrHitMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrHitMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Mrs Tan: "Tonight you lie down. Mrs Tan will do the fucking."

Mrs Tan put hardon cock inside her mouth slowly. She start to lick lick the top of the hardon cock and push the cock inside her mouth slowly.When she is pushing the hardon cock deep inside to her mouth she also suck hard on the cock trying to squeeze every cum out to her mouth. She continue sucking hard and release hard and release and make the hardon cock more big and thick. Mrs Tan is pushing the hardon cock deep inside her mouth but she cannot swallow the full cock in. When pushing half of the thick hardon cock inside her mouth she choke and take out my cock from her mouth. Mrs Tan start to coughing when my cock is out of her mouth.

Mrs Tan: Roy your cock is so big and thick.

Mrs Tan: Mrs Tan cannot swallow your full cock in.

Mrs Tan: Miss Tan swallow your full cock in.

Roy: No. Your suck and lick make my cock bigger and thicker tonight.

Roy: Miss Tan never make my cock so big and thick before.

Mrs Tan coughing stop and she laugh.

Mrs Tan: Mrs Tan want your big thick cock tonight.

She kneel on the bed between my legs and look at me. Mrs Tan put her hand behind her back and take off her bra. Her bra drop and her bra cup cover my hardon cock. She bend her body forward and say softly in my left ear.

Mrs Tan: Mrs Tan want your big and thick cock before Miss Tan.

Mrs Tan put her breasts on my face and bend forward more. My face is between her big breasts and she is squeezing hard on my face. I cannot breath and start to open my mouth. She quickly put her right breast inside my mouth and I start to suck her breast hard. My sucking on her breast is so hard trying to squeeze her breast milk. Mrs Tan put her hand behind my head and push harder to her breast. I use my tongue to lick her brown nipple and softly bite her nipple. Mrs Tan moan out in pain but she did not stop. She take out her right breast from my mouth and put her left breast in. I also sucking hard on her left breast and play her nipple with my nipple. The cloth tie my hands become loose and I quickly turn Mrs Tan over. I use my hands to squeeze her breasts and mouth sucking on her nipple. Mrs Tan continue to moan and her hand grab the bedsheet hard.

Mrs Tan: Yes Roy. Don't stop.

Mrs Tan: Suck my breasts. I want more. Suck hard.

Mrs Tan is moaning very loud and Mr Tan and Miss Tan is around they can hear her moaning but they are not around so we just continue the sucking and squeezing and not trying to lower the moaning. I slowly move between her legs with my mouth and hands still on her breasts. Her gstring is so wet and her pussy juice is flowing no stop from her pussy to her thigh. The bedsheet is also wet with her pussy juice flowing no stop. I stop the sucking and lift my head to look at Mrs Tan. Mrs Tan turn her head and look at me. She give me a horny smile and nod her head. Mrs Tan is so horny and she know what I want. I move down slowly and pull her gstring down. I take her gstring and put inside her mouth. Mrs Tan did not stop me. She open her mouth and bite the gstring. I put my hardon and thick cock outside her pussy and start to rub slowly on her clit and pussy lip. Mrs Tan is moaning and her body is shaking hard. Her leg wrap around my waist and was trying to push me closer to her body and insert my cock inside her pussy. I try hard to stop her pushing and continue rubbing my cock on her clit and pussy lip faster. She throw away the gstring in her mouth.

Mrs Tan: Roy. Fuck me.

Mrs Tan: Fuck me. Don't rub my clit and pussy.

Mrs Tan: Insert your cock inside my pussy. Fuck me.

Mrs Tan suddenly shouted.

Mrs Tan: Roy. I cumming.

She start to squirt and alot of her pussy juice is shooting out from her pussy no stop. Her legs grab my waist tight and her juice all squirt at my hardon cock. Mrs Tan leg and body is shaking when she is cumming. When her squirt stop I quickly continue to use my cock to rub her clit and pussy. Mrs Tan scream and moan and she start to cum and squirt. I continue to tease her pussy and clit when the squirt stop every time. Mrs Tan is so tired after cumming and squirting so many time.

Mrs Tan: Roy. Don't tease me.

Mrs Tan: Fuck me. I want your cock inside my pussy.

She move her leg from my waist and spread wide for me to fuck her. I move closer to her body and put my hardon cock wet with her pussy juice outside her pussy. When she is not looking I quickly and push in hard inside her pussy. Mrs Tan jump up in shock and scream.

Mrs Tan: Roy your cock is so big and thick. Push in slowly.

I continue to fuck her hard. Pull out slow and insert in hard and fast. Mrs Tan is moaning and screaming. My hardon cock is big and thick and her pussy is so tight.

Mrs Tan: Roy. Mr Tan cock is not so big and thick.

Mrs Tan: Slowly Roy.

Mrs Tan: Pain pain pain.

Mrs Tan continue to scream and moan but I never stop and continue fucking her hard. I put my hands on her breasts and start to squeeze and rub her nipple between my fingers. My full cock was not inside her pussy so I continue to insert in deep into her pussy. Mrs Tan was screaming pain when I insert in more my cock inside her pussy. Mrs Tan pussy and mouth cannot take my full cock in. When my cock was abit more than half in she is screaming in pain and I also pain to continue pushing in. I stop pushing and continue to fuck her in the position.

Mrs Tan: Yes Roy. Continue fuck me.

Mrs Tan: I cumming.

Mrs Tan start to cum after a few more insert into her pussy. Her pussy juice start to flow no stop from her pussy even just now she squirt so many time. I pull my hardon cock out from her pussy and she lie on the bed with no more strength. My cock is still hard. I move toward her face and show her my thick hardon cock. Mrs Tan turn her head around and shock.
Old 13-11-2016, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Nagas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!
Old 13-11-2016, 03:29 PM
Samster

Lightbulb Re: Tutor Affair

Mrs Tan turn her head around and shock.

Mrs Tan: Roy. Your cock still so thick and big.

Roy: Mrs Tan only you cum. I has not cum.

Mrs Tan start to laugh softly.

Mrs Tan: Roy. Mrs Tan no more strength for another fuck now.

Mrs Tan: Rest first. Later Mrs Tan let you fuck.

Roy: Mrs Tan my cock so hard and thick need to release.

Mrs Tan look at me and look down at my hardon cock.

Mrs Tan: I help you to blowjob. You lie down.

I lie down and Mrs Tan climb on top of me. She use her right hand to hold my cock and her left hand to play my balls. Mrs Tan put my hardon cock slowly inside her mouth and start to suck. She cannot take my full cock in so she push in as deep as she can take. Mrs Tan move her head up and down and continue for very long. Her left hand never stop playing and teasing my balls when she is sucking my cock. Mrs Tan start to blowjob faster and her right hand also rub faster up and down my hardon cock. Mrs Tan take my cock out from her mouth.

Mrs Tan: Roy fuck my mouth.

Mrs Tan lie down on the bed and I turn over on top of her. My put my cock inside her mouth and she grab my waist. I start to move my body and fucking her mouth when Mrs Tan is lie on the bed. I grab the bedsheet and continue to fuck faster and faster. Mrs Tan is choking but she did not want to stop. I continue to insert deep inside her mouth to the maximum. Her eyes start to get wet and tear start to flow down. I look at Mrs Tan and want to stop. She shake her head and her hand continue to grab my waist and push me go more deep into her mouth. Fucking Mrs Tan mouth and her pussy is different. Her pussy is tight and pain to insert my cock deep inside. Fucking her mouth her tongue will play and tease my hardon cock. There is less pain to insert her deep throat.

Roy: Mrs Tan I going to cum.

Mrs Tan did not say anything and I continue to fuck her mouth. I reach the climate and my body is shaking. Mrs Tan know I going to cum but she did not push me away. Her hand still on my waist and holding tight. I continue fucking mouth and cum all inside her mouth. There is so much that flow out from Mrs Tan mouth. Mrs Tan use her hand to wipe the cum flowing out from her mouth and put inside her mouth. She swallow all the cum and lick her hand. I lie beside her and watch her licking. She climb on top me and start to lick and clean my cock. She lick from my cock to my balls and to my cock until clean. She climb beside me and lie down on my chest.

Mrs Tan: Roy your fucking is good.

Mrs Tan: Your cock is big and thick. Mrs Tan never try before any cock bigger thicker and longer than you.

Mrs Tan right hand start to move down and hold my cock. She start to slowly stroke on my cock.

Roy: Mrs Tan what you doing.

Mrs Tan: I want another fuck.

Mrs Tan is tired but she is also horny. Her pussy start to get wet when she continue to stroke my cock. Her finger is teasing my cock and balls when she stroke up and down my cock. My cock start to get hardon and biggger. Mrs Tan is shock.

Mrs Tan: Roy you horny.

Roy: Mrs Tan your stroking is good.

Roy: Your finger is teasing my cock and balls.

Mrs Tan laugh and continue stroking. With her stroking very fast my cock is hardon and big to fuck Mrs Tan. Mrs Tan turn over and lie down on bed. She spread her leg wide apart.

Mrs Tan: Roy. Fuck me.

Mrs Tan: Insert your full cock in my pussy.

Mrs Tan: I want your full cock.

Suddenly her the phone ring and we jump in shock. Mrs Tan climb down the bed and walk naked to the living room. I lie on bed and watch Mrs Tan naked body when she is walking out. Her body is still so hot that make all man want to fuck her. Her ass move from left to right right to left when she is walking out asking you to fuck her from behind. She put the phone down and walk into the room. She lean on the door and look at me.

Mrs Tan: Roy. I need to go out now.

Roy: Mrs Tan so late. You go where.

Mrs Tan: You go sleep. Tomorrow tell you.

Mrs Tan turn and walk into the bathroom. She quickly wash herself and come out with a towel wrap around her body. She walk into her room and I follow behind her. I stand at her room door and watch her take off her towel. Mrs Tan open her cupboard and take out a red lace panties and bra. She wear the red lace panties and bra and wear a tshirt and shorts and quickly rush out of her room.

Mrs Tan: Roy. Go sleep. Mrs Tan let you fuck another time.

She run to open the door and rush out of the house. I walk into Miss Tan room and take Mrs Tan clothes to the washing machine. I climb into Miss Tan and use blanket to cover. My cock is still hard from under the blanket but Miss Tan and Mrs Tan is not around. It is 3.30am and who call so late to ask Mrs Tan go out. I lie on the bed and start to sleep. There is noise of the living room door opening. The metal gate hit on the wall and is making a loud noise that I wake up. I hide under the blanket to watch who is it. The main door open up and close quickly. Miss Tan room light suddenly turn on and I pull up the blanket to cover my head in. I look from under the blanket and it is Miss Tan. It is 5.30am from the clock at side of the bed. Miss Tan put down her bag and open her cupboard and take out a new singlet and shorts. She walk away and after that there is noise in the bathroom. I take away the blanket and climb down her bed. She did not close her bathroom door. I look at my cock and start to get hard. I walk slowly to the bathroom and stand at the door to watch her.
Old 13-11-2016, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 16
Timmer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimmer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Good update
Old 13-11-2016, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 8
one5stand is a Helpful and Caring Samsterone5stand is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice update bro!
Old 13-11-2016, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
bornose deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for updates
Old 13-11-2016, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

Mrs Tan and Miss Tan ??
Old 13-11-2016, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
eightyironman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Tutor Affair

Nice update liked
Old 15-11-2016, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 0
saga is a Helpful and Caring Samstersaga is a Helpful and Caring Samster

nice story! reading from start till now!
Old 15-11-2016, 01:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 8
EnigmaCode deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anymore updates TS?
Old 15-11-2016, 10:13 AM
Samster