The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2016, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Dunker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: NTU sex life

Quote:
Originally Posted by power69 View Post
camping at main library canteen
Chio young tutors comin
Local or PRC?
Old 21-10-2016, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Underleh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 21-10-2016, 08:41 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

last time main library librarian veri lau chio.
Tall pretty fair, i like
Old 21-10-2016, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 20
justin25lim is one of the Best!justin25lim is one of the Best!justin25lim is one of the Best!justin25lim is one of the Best!
Smile Re: NTU sex life

will be camping here for more.
Old 22-10-2016, 04:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
misterchenn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin25lim View Post
will be camping here for more.
Same here.
Old 22-10-2016, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Camping for more.
Old 22-10-2016, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
chriskoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping too!
Old 22-10-2016, 08:08 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 0
thomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud of

camping at nanyang lake until campus warden chase me out.
Old 23-10-2016, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
badblink deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support story of the decade here.
Old 24-10-2016, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 8
lucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to behold

Damn, the round curve. I hope I can get a grab on the ass cheeks. I swear I would pat them gently before spanking them with my cock.

She was wearing specs, a nerdy look. It reminded me of Mia Khalifa, only that she was a much much fairer skinned Mia Khalifa, but the bust quite the same.

I surveyed around the room, found no sights of panties or bras hanging on the hooks or left on bed. I admit I was let down.

We chit chatted a while before we really got to the topic of picking outfits. I teased her by saying my guy friends were all hot dudes and single.

She smiled and said she did not understand why their status had anything to do with her.

“Because you are clubbing tonight with them wad, of course have to know what your prey look like,” again I joked casually while I was analysis all her responses.

“ You are there too. I actually say yes because of you,” she gave a gentle smile with this line. My heart almost skipped.

She was an angel indeed.

One with great tits round ass that I want to bang so hard.

To be continued.
Old 25-10-2016, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3327 / Power: 21
Eric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond reputeEric22 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story..Update soon
Old 26-10-2016, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 18
rh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of light

Follow! Please continue!
Old 26-10-2016, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
smooth288 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucaslegend View Post
Damn, the round curve. I hope I can get a grab on the ass cheeks. I swear I would pat them gently before spanking them with my cock.

She was wearing specs, a nerdy look. It reminded me of Mia Khalifa, only that she was a much much fairer skinned Mia Khalifa, but the bust quite the same.

I surveyed around the room, found no sights of panties or bras hanging on the hooks or left on bed. I admit I was let down.

We chit chatted a while before we really got to the topic of picking outfits. I teased her by saying my guy friends were all hot dudes and single.

She smiled and said she did not understand why their status had anything to do with her.

“Because you are clubbing tonight with them wad, of course have to know what your prey look like,” again I joked casually while I was analysis all her responses.

“ You are there too. I actually say yes because of you,” she gave a gentle smile with this line. My heart almost skipped.

She was an angel indeed.

To be continued.
bro, if you have chance to check, confirm if I'm correct, she love wearing bright red bras, panties, pink color panties and yellow panties and purple panties too. from my experience lau chio prc women love wearing those color, have fucked so many prc lau chio women for years and lost count already but from my experiences those are their favorite colors. You never regret putting our dick in her lobang bro, for all you know after bonking her you willing to give up your current gf too for this china girl. This girl may know what you up to bro because women can sniff men what are their minds up to miles and miles away, they have that inborn talent about men.....look to hear your updates bro
Old 26-10-2016, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
smooth288 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucaslegend View Post

To be continued.
just updated your reputation already bro
Old 26-10-2016, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1382 / Power: 10
SoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud of

Tent pitched and popcorn readied!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1