The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2016, 12:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
L14N6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: V (story)

Very nice story!!
Old 21-10-2016, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 19
nex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant future

V V nice story
Old 21-10-2016, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
sourhock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more!!
Old 21-10-2016, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 19
GoldenEgg is a name known to allGoldenEgg is a name known to allGoldenEgg is a name known to allGoldenEgg is a name known to allGoldenEgg is a name known to allGoldenEgg is a name known to all

camping for more
Old 21-10-2016, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Japyen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping too!
Old 22-10-2016, 03:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 8
v777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Feeling desolate, I had trouble sleeping that night, thoughts running wild and imaging scenarios about returning to work and seeing Melanie.

To my surprise, Melanie didnt come to work on Monday...and the rest of the week. And the next 2 weeks as well. It was hard not feeling low spirited and gloomy, and my performance at work suffered.

Olivia was alittle upset over the way I went about things at work but attributed it to me having to cover Melanie's workload as well. I asked Olivia if she knew what happened with Melanie, but she had no idea as well.

Not to sound creepy or anything, but I was literally cyber stalking Melanie's Facebook and refreshing Instagram/Snapchat to see if she had any updates. All to naught. Any message I sent to Melanie went unread, it was like she vanished from the planet.

My internship with E Corp was almost over, with just one week left. It was difficult...not to be depressed.

It was honestly a terrible, terrible period in my life. Lydia and I met up a couple of times before she dropped the bomb that she had started to see someone.

"Sorry...if it seemed like I led you on V. And that things didnt work out between us."

Managing a weak smile and mustering everything I had to sound happy, I assured her.

"We're good. I'm happy for you, really."

No surprises here, Lydia seemed unconvinced, I must have really sucked at sounding happy. But she didnt probed further.

We remained close friends, and I told her everything about Melanie, excluding the sex, and she sympathised.

My messages and calls to Melanie went unanswered even though the Whatsapp blue tick indicated she read them. Well, at least she reads them now...small comfort.

It just seemed like every fucking thing that could go wrong was indeed going wrong.

On the last day of my internship, I received lots of love from my colleagues, wishing me good luck with my final year in university. It made me feel better for awhile, as if world still had some light in it and I wasnt headed into some dark, depressing abyss.

Olivia herself, gave me alittle gift, a watch...and a kiss when it was just us two left in the office. We embraced.

"Goodbye V. Thanks...for everything."

"Same here, let's meet up one day for dinner or something."

"Sure. Sounds awesome."

"See ya, Olivia."

With a wave to Olivia, I left E Corp for the last time.
Old 22-10-2016, 08:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
Alger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story bro, will be camping here
Old 22-10-2016, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
dingoboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oh man... hope there's more to come? Love your story
Old 22-10-2016, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 11
PayFuckForget is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPayFuckForget is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This is a really good story.
Will be eagerly waiting for your updates
Old 22-10-2016, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
wilstroth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is this the end? That's quite a sad ending...
Old 22-10-2016, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
WaitingHere deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do continue TS
Old 23-10-2016, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 8
Innova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love the orgy
Please continue bro
Old 23-10-2016, 02:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 8
v777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In an attempt to get over Melanie, I chose to dedicate my time to my studies, hobbies and friends...love can wait, I told myself.

The final year was mentally challenging and I spent countless of hours reading and researching for more information. Pouring over books and notes, rewatching lectures online.

I met up with Lydia and her boyfriend sometimes to hang out, and I told her that she was lucky. Her boyfriend, a lawyer, seemed pretty nice and always full of pranks and jokes. It was nice seeing her so happy and smiling all the time.

Once it was just the two of us, I couldnt help but teased her abit. Somehow it didnt seemed to bum me out that my ex girlfriend was doing so well after she left me, maybe cause I was still gloomy over Melanie or maybe cause I honestly care about her and her happiness.

"Do I hear wedding bells soon?"

"No lah, siao arh. Not that soon, haha. But I'll invite you for sure."

"As a guest or a bridesmaid? Haha"

"As the doorman. Hahahah. And bridesmaid too."

"I shall get my dress ready then."

"Haha. I look forward to seeing that."

Olivia and I had dinner once every month to catch up, rant about work and gossip. Seems like her husband and her were gonna try and have a kid. Good for them.

It made the news a couple days after I left E Corp, that billionaire Augustine Ang died of lung cancer.

Olivia told me that Melanie had been busy with the furneral and disputing with her two uncles in court over her father's possessions, as Mr Augustine Ang had drafted no will. I had messaged Melanie when I found out the news of her father's passing but she didnt reply.

Poor Melanie was forced to grow up so quickly, and I sincerely wished I could be there to help her somehow.

Having finally met her friends on the yacht, I come to realise that Melanie doesnt really have a true friend. Someone that's always there for her, through happy or sad times. Her friends are international models, they are busy with photoshoots, travelling the world, sex&drinking, attending fashion shows. Pretty sure some of them arent aware her father passed away.

I was that one friend that bothered to stick around. The one friend that she could rant, gossip to, be open and frank. The one friend that mattered.

And now that is all gone.

Olivia mentioned that Melanie hardly ever comes to the office and was currently in Australia studying the ecommerce business, preparing to take over her father's legacy. Alot of rumors floating around the office over the future of E Corp, the value of its shares fell sharply and there were even sayings of E Corp closing down for good.

That night, I sent Melanie a message wishing her all the best with her studies in Australia. In the morning, blue tick and no reply...again. Oh well, I tried.

Time flies, and before long, I was drapped in graduation robes, having graduated. Screaming and shouting, taking pictures with friends and family, all thoughts on soaking in the moment and celebrating. In the midst of taking silly mid-air jumping pictures, I almost didnt feel my phone vibrating.

It was Melanie. She was calling me.
Old 23-10-2016, 10:21 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 9
thevilone is one of the Best!thevilone is one of the Best!thevilone is one of the Best!

love this story! waiting for more updates!
Old 23-10-2016, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
brickhouse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1