The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 21-10-2016, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
bro for family man definitely will not employ her lolxx

i always left it to CO to do maid selection
OK Bro. BTW she is not e loose type of maid. I court her 5mths then I manage to go out with her. In e past we only meet on Sunday . 😊😊 cheers.
Old 21-10-2016, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7007 / Power: 17
wittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueb View Post
Recently met 1 Indo and went out a few times. Made out in car but did not screw (i didn't feel like doing it - getting old )
She treats me as her bf and wants a long term relationship. Now says her son needs money for school and wants to borrow $. Promises to pay back.
Should I even consider obliging?
last month a maid also ask me to lend $$ to her, 1st time ask i told her I not rich no spare cash, 2nd time ask again then i just not replying her message.

there is another maid who borrowed my old handphone using some excuse ... after 2 months she said want go back and never return the phone..

never lend anything to maid ... you sure will not get back
Old 21-10-2016, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just now, have a chat cum a short video call with one pinay. As expected, told me end of year already, she keeps receiving request from Family in facebook, to send more money back home. Tell me she is crying now, but the room very dark, can't see she crying. Has been chatting for few weeks already, met only one time, nv screw yet. Keep calling me dear.

Last edited by Timetogo; 21-10-2016 at 11:15 PM.
Old 21-10-2016, 08:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
blueb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wittyman View Post
last month a maid also ask me to lend $$ to her, 1st time ask i told her I not rich no spare cash, 2nd time ask again then i just not replying her message.

there is another maid who borrowed my old handphone using some excuse ... after 2 months she said want go back and never return the phone..

never lend anything to maid ... you sure will not get back
Well said & the experienced bros here seem to confirm these facts! Thanks everyone for enlightening me
Old 21-10-2016, 11:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Alvintan89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Screwing maids

Part 1 of 2 (Due to length of word is too long)
Finally meet up within a week.. (Sorry i screw a pinoy worker not a maid)

Firstly i had read this section of forum which took me 1 month and i learn and apply on this pinoy workers which she not a maid but work great too thanks for all the advise you guys give in this forum =D

1st day: I install Badoo and search nearby add 7 then 1 chat with 1 which is 30 years old, i say that her lips and eye is beautiful feel like want to kiss you.

2nd day: this evening she reply with a smile and then i wanted to access to her private photo in badoo she ok with it but the photo is normal which is abit not nicer then her public photo then she say : Not nice right.. then i say ok not bad i dont judge by appearance then she give a smiley icon =D and goodnight im too tire..

3rd day: I told her that i busy and working on a gov secret job which is lesser time to use this apps and she say she understand, then after that i ask her she stay with her parent or? she say she stay with housemate and i i tell her this : Wanna meet up and kiss i long time never kiss a girl, trust me you wont regret it =D.
She reply with a smiley again.. ok now i assume she quite open minded liao and i will try to meet her up a few days later.

4th day: She ask me for wechat which i know is using telephone number too bad i can't give her due to personal reason.. then i lie to her that i need to check with my big boss whether can use the apps due to secret working places.. she say she understand and its ok and just use badoo to communicate.
After that i saw her add new photo with a face mask on her i ask her which mask for intro to reduce pores? She say she first time use, so i ask her can i try your facemask seem quite nice. She say when meetup~ Woohoo i fish her closer liao. then i say im tire goodnight i go sleep, she reply: goodnight sweet dream <3
Old 21-10-2016, 11:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Alvintan89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Screwing maids

Part 2 or 2 (Due to length of word is too long)
5th day: Meet her at her house downstairs and eat dinner together, i eat cai png but with 4 veg i tell her i eat healthy de( actually i <3 eating meat ^_^) to say healthy lifestyle and i drink 100+ she eat noddles and 100+ also then we go washroom, I quickly bring my mouthwash to rise for 1min smell nice.
She ask me i brush teeth inside ah? i tell her i when i talk to her i wanted her to feel nice and she smile at me.

Then on the way to her house halfway i use my hand to hold her and stare at her eyes and tell her my nose, eyes & chin izzit real? (coz she say my face and my IC so big difference izzit go plastic sugery?..) i tell her there's a way to know whether izzit real or not..
i tell her to use hand to touch my nose, pull my ear and my lips she laughing then i proceed with my flirt.. i tell her there's more advance way to check i use my right hand go behind hr head and push forward toward me very close and i close my eyes and i use her nose to touch my nose.. then i slowly open my eye she close her eyes and kiss my lips for 5secs then i hug her. after that we hold hand go to her home.

Then we proceed to her home and she ask me go her room to see the facemask then tell me to read the content whether am i sensitive to the ingredient anot while she go bath, while she bath i use my another phone put aeroplane mode and Full HD record the room which i place on my bag small hole to record down the whole night to be safe if she say i molest or what..

After 5min i ask her can i come in and pee? she say ok then i naked and go in pee and wash my KKJ she see and smile then i walk slowly to her and hug her and we bath together i use my KKJ to rub her pussy and she moan after 20min we dry ourself and blowdry hair.

i hug her again then she tongue fight me for 15min while i rub her clitoris then i take out my favourite Okamoto 0.02 and i ask her want or not? she node her head and i proceed we last for around 1hr actully i cum out during 30min she know but my KKJ still quite hard and she stunt and i continue to make <3 with her.

After finish we bath together and sleep together during the midnight i purposely rub her clitoris again while she in deep sleep and she feel wet again then she ok to let me make love again but last for 15min only.. morning wake up i quickly use my mouthwash then go back to bed just nice she wake up then i kiss her and tounge fight her for 20min and we having our 3rd round of making <3 session then i tell her i go work le( actually i go home rest)
Old 22-10-2016, 12:51 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
MrMuscleman is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Recently my maid fb say she got growth of warts on her pissy lips. I wonder if it i pass to her becos i have warts few years back
Old 22-10-2016, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

I know maid name start A 29 yrs old a bit fat not looker , we chat for few days but she want met me so m curious n chat w her more at last we touch topic going hotel she quota for $200 she not looker n a bit fat hahaha piss me off wow many have turn fl n any bro here have up her alr

Last edited by Fun8721; 22-10-2016 at 11:44 AM.
Old 22-10-2016, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun8721 View Post
I know maid name start A 29 yrs old a bit fat not looker , we chat for few days but she want met me so m curious n chat w her more at last we touch topic going hotel she quota for $200 she not looker n a bit fat hahaha piss me off wow many have turn fl n any bro here have up her alr
200 not a looker wtf. Any photos bro
Old 22-10-2016, 03:40 PM
Samster

Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkong View Post
200 not a looker wtf. Any photos bro
Ok but I cover eyes

http://a66.tinypic.com/653kas.jpg
Old 22-10-2016, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

tomolo quite free....tea dance look see look see
Old 22-10-2016, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Stay eunos, chat and i not interested cos need money. Ask for nude photo, nv give. Not a looker, look fat and thought can screw free. Never ask can raw or not, if can raw type, better get a more reliable brand of condom. I rather go for free but pay for food, topup and hotel ones.

Last edited by Timetogo; 22-10-2016 at 06:19 PM.
Old 22-10-2016, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
Stay eunos, chat and i not interested cos need money. Ask for nude photo, nv give. Not a looker, look fat and thought can screw free. Never ask can raw or not, if can raw type, better get a more reliable brand of condom. I rather go for free but pay for food, topup and hotel ones.
Yes u r correct ,my intention same as u cos give them TOP up or meal or small gift fine but paying for up her I better choose my fb or fish new fish
Tomorrow going up new Indo fb , good ride n hormy when turn on
So I make excuse to Pinay fb saying m not free haha
Old 22-10-2016, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
tomolo quite free....tea dance look see look see
Good luck to u bro n have great day in tea dance
Old 23-10-2016, 03:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 20
sl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to behold

Any bro got maid need extra money. I am too old to be chasing. I prefer to straight go to the point. Much appreciate.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1