The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-12-2017, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 14
oldslyfox is one of the Best!oldslyfox is one of the Best!oldslyfox is one of the Best!
Re: Cumming on FL's face and smearing the cum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
recently jus got a new fb .... tok to her abt letting me cof and cim .... she seems veri receptive ..... been doing her raw for 1week aldy .... nice gnd who has been faithful to her boyfriend but recently broke up and now realise she has been missing out in life. good fuck ... veri sporting and has her own place. looking for another lady to join in the fun
Good luck to you .
Old 09-12-2017, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
cheem ... dont quite understand . what does this rhythm method do or help to accomplish ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuanehkia View Post
2 times in, 1 times out. 3 times in, 2 times out. When u going to cum, 3 times in
Old 09-12-2017, 08:41 PM
Samster

YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
hi bro ... she is msian chinese .... decently hot ... veri wet .... jus a pity quite flat .....try to physcho her go make bigger.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodontan View Post
Is your FB a minah or Indian?
Old 10-12-2017, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BraCup View Post
My gf quite obedient..

She's Indonesian Chinese by the way. Recently have convinced her to allow me cum into her bra and go out on our date with sperm in her bra. She did mention it's quite messy if non padded bra cause I think it soak through so only certain days she allow when she wearing padded bra.
haha..i always wanted to do that but have not the chance..the closest I got was when this ML I had visited regularly asked me to put my 'bro' in between her breasts…and I came all over her breasts..she has slightly breasts.. so in the aftermath, she had to hold her breasts tight together to go wash up

Quite a sight.. hehe
Old 10-12-2017, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
recently jus got a new fb .... tok to her abt letting me cof and cim .... she seems veri receptive ..... been doing her raw for 1week aldy .... nice gnd who has been faithful to her boyfriend but recently broke up and now realise she has been missing out in life. good fuck ... veri sporting and has her own place. looking for another lady to join in the fun
Lucky man

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 10-12-2017, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Alot of Local OKT advertise their girls, "services ALL but no Anal and raw"
Should be able to COF bah...? No? Tat means OKT fake advertise the services and bait n switch in the services side liao leh...

I'M CIM KING
Old 10-12-2017, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet17 View Post
From my experience when my buddy cums on my face, it takes very long to wash off. Needs to use make up remover, etc. worse if it gets into your eyes or hair
So the main thing we want to know is , did you enjoy the cum on your sweet face?

I'M CIM KING
Old 10-12-2017, 10:43 AM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hi bro ... she is msian chinese .... decently hot ... veri wet .... jus a pity quite flat .....try to physcho her go make bigger.....
How u manage to hook her up as ur fb ?
Old 10-12-2017, 07:12 PM
Samster

she is a colleague .... got close aft a gathering .... hhahahhaa ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
How u manage to hook her up as ur fb ?
Old 10-12-2017, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Rodontan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Good luck bro! Give it to her good in bed. For those flat and skinny type of girls, very nice to pull apart their legs very wide and ram into them with full force, me and my friends used to call this "splitting the girl apart".
Old 11-12-2017, 06:37 AM
Samster

been doing that for past week bro .... even during her period .... had a few cip aldy and she is game for it ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodontan View Post
Good luck bro! Give it to her good in bed. For those flat and skinny type of girls, very nice to pull apart their legs very wide and ram into them with full force, me and my friends used to call this "splitting the girl apart".
Old 11-12-2017, 07:03 AM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
she is a colleague .... got close aft a gathering .... hhahahhaa ....
Wow lucky boy
Old 11-12-2017, 08:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Lucky u dude gt such a gem
Old 11-12-2017, 03:08 PM
Samster

ya i noe man .... later gonna gan her jialat jialat again hahahha ... CIP ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
Lucky u dude gt such a gem
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1