The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-12-2017, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 14
S'poreCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyS'poreCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: A love story between the maid and the son

Paging for TS .
Old 09-12-2017, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 560 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

hope to hear fr u soon TS..
Old 10-12-2017, 03:11 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

nice story... i like it very much ts... share more soon pls.
Old 10-12-2017, 03:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Craxze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS missing after a short intro!! How can!! Lol

Pls continue....
Old 10-12-2017, 06:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a fan of your thread and your writing, certainly hope you will continue updating the story soon.
Old 10-12-2017, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 8
lucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to behold

Author's note: Thank you so much for the responses. I am sorry for the late reply! Now with all you guys' supports, I feel like I am obliged to write more for the forum! I am not sure if Joanna is the character you guys wish me to explore, but this part is necessary as it unlocks Julian's road down to sexual world before he further develops feelings with Lisa. More to come! Enjoyyy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2 : Are you a virgin?

Although Julian is a quiet person, his mind is not quiet. He knows his problems and issues very well, and in some way he likes the emotional wall he builds between himself and the other people. He likes being quiet so that people would underestimate him and he happily becomes a sharp observant.

On the day of Julian’s birthday, he received a message from Joanna, she invited him to her house to celebrate his birthday. He knew Joanna really well and he knew she had just broken up with a guy from NUS.

Joanna told him that her parents had gone out for an event and would not be back until the day after. She implied that she was not feeling okay because something bad had happened to her and she wished that she could wash away her negativity with Julian’s birthday celebration.

Julian replied okay and nothing more. After the dinner with his family, he went out and took the lift up to Joanna’s floor. Joanna was already waiting for him at the doorstep and they smiled at each other. Julian saw her wearing a very casual home attire. A tank top that was big and long enough to cover her butt, her sports bra was revealed and Julian could see the fullness of her breasts from the side.

As always, Joanna was talking about herself. She has always appreciated Julian’s quiet demeanour because he is her best listener. She shared with Julian how badly treated she was by her ex boyfriend. Even though the boyfriend was smart enough to study in NUS, he could still be a jerk. They enjoyed the small cake Joanna bought for him from Starbucks, and drinking beers.

“You wanna go to NUS after poly?” Joanna asked. Julian shrugged, he said he has no idea yet.

“I just saw your maid today, at the park with your sister, she seems very friendly,” Joanna said.

“Yes, she is very nice to meimei,” Julian replied.

“Is she nice to you also?” Joanna worried if Julian’s quiet personality would alienate the maid away from him.

“No, she drew me a birthday card,” Julian beamed.

“Oh, hey… I am sorry I didn’t get you anything,” Joanna apologised.

“It’s ok, I like your cake and the beers,” Julian said, holding out a beer can to clink with Joanna’s one . He was already really red as he was having asian glow. He gets red easily whenever alcohol is in his body.

“You are always so nice,” Joanna smiled. Eventually, Joanna opened up more about her time with the NUS jerk and some sexy details were spilling out from Joanna’s mouth soon enough.

It was not the first time Julian had to listen to her intimate stories, but this time with the alcohol, in her house with no one else, and her revealing tank top, Julian got a hard on. He noticed Joanna was looking at his crotch occasionally when she was talking about the juicy details with her ex. It seemed like Joanna enjoyed provoking Julian, at least at that moment.

Julian decided to not hide his hard on, instead he continued to act awkwardly, unintentionally showing Joanna’s his hard on cock inside his pants. It was his birthday, they were both a bit tipsy, and Julian was ready for whatever may happen.

Joanna teased him, “Hmm Julian, I can see your mind is naughty now.”

Julian scratched his head, mumbled sorry.

Joanna decided to give her childhood pal something special for his birthday. She always has some weird feelings towards her socially awkward yet adorable friend, Julian. Tonight, might be the night they could develop something new.

She reached her hand over Julian’s thigh and asked earnestly, “Are you a virgin?”

Julian gulped and said nothing. He stared right back at Joanna’s eyes, to see what she was thinking. He deduced Joanna was ready to do something really special but it would all depend on his answer.

So he decided to say nothing. He wanted whatever happened later was not on him, but it was all her idea. That was why he should not answer, he should not lead, he should only wait because one way or another, he knew his friend Joanna was a horny girl after all.

“You are? You never visit a freelance or Geylang before?” Joanna wondered. She thought guys in Singapore either fuck their girlfriends or fuck the professionals.

“Really, just tell me,” Joanna asked once more.

Julian was getting impatient. Yet, he didn’t reveal any of that emotion. He remained blank and quiet as always, but he did a sneaky gesture. He put his palm on top of Joanna’s hand which was on his thigh.

Joanna took a deep breath and smiled naughtily.

“If you are a virgin, I think I will give you something mild first, but I hope none of this affects our friendship, you can handle that?” Joanna asked.

Julian nodded. The first ever reaction he had since he sensed something was going on. He was really smart deep down in him.

Joanna hand slipped into Julian’s pants like a pro. She scoured inside the pants for a while and soon grabbed hold of his hot hard rod. Julian gasped. It felt so good. Joanna chuckled as Julian was so inexperienced that he did not unzip his own pants until now.

Joanna unzipped his pants for him and gave him a sweet handjob. Her hands worked wonder, and within few minutes, the jeez was all over Joanna’s hands, his own pants and underwear. After the handjob was done, Joanna said nothing and went to the toilet to wash her hands.

Julian gasped for some air before taking some tissues out to clean himself up. When Joanna went out of the toilet, Julian had already left her house.

The next day in school, they greeted each other like nothing had ever happened.

**to be continued
Old 10-12-2017, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 560 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

nice upd TS..
Old 10-12-2017, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 9
ParkTaeWoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, pls continue!!
Old 11-12-2017, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

keep the story going bro, great work.
Old 12-12-2017, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 16
mixcat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymixcat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I won't mind Joanna also to give me a handjob.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1