The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 22-11-2017, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1741 / Power: 14
kurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant future
No more 4th gen HIV test at AFA

Any idea when are they having the 4th gen test?

seems that after the recall a lot of tester giving false negative, they do not provide 4th gen test anymore.
Old 23-11-2017, 01:36 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: No more 4th gen HIV test at AFA

give them a call and ask them
they are the best person to give u the answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtis View Post
Any idea when are they having the 4th gen test?

seems that after the recall a lot of tester giving false negative, they do not provide 4th gen test anymore.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 23-11-2017, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtis View Post
they do not provide 4th gen test anymore
Maybe it can be to other issues as well TS, but you managed to ask them why bro?
Old 23-11-2017, 11:26 PM
Samster

kurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant future
it's reflected on their website as unavailable.

I went to their MTS once, and they said they were out of stock. that was in mid October.

been more than a month already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmAwesome View Post
Maybe it can be to other issues as well TS, but you managed to ask them why bro?
Old 07-12-2017, 02:25 PM
Samster

Update: 4th gen test kit is back.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1