The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-11-2017, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 9
YakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: I took advantage of a girl who liked me

Wow! Love the build up of your story!

pending to return scooby1 10 more points and Giansex 4 more points!

~ Always a fan of local delight, just like how much I like Yakun ~
Old 20-11-2017, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
lambchop99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story ... please update soon
Old 20-11-2017, 04:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 8
lucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to behold

“Oh, err we can do it quietly, can you?” I asked, while I was still awkwardly rubbing my erection against her.

“I am quite loud,” she said apologetically. I bit my lips and closed my eyes.

I cursed silently to myself. “Fuck, seems like she doesn’t want it,” I thought.
I was still young at that time, so I gave up quite easily. I rolled away from her and lay speechlessly back on top of my side. I sighed deliberately.

She didn’t say anything for sometime, but she did whispered sorry a few times I guessed. I didn’t know. I got up from the bed because right now, my ex was running amok in my mind again. All the previous intimate acts I just did with this girl reminded me once again of her. Fuck life.

I grabbed my pack of cigarette and went outside to take a drag. By the way, I smoke Lucky Strike Red. It is the smoothest cigarette yet that packs a great punch I have ever had after trying Marlboro, Pall Mall, Camel, Dunhill and Mevius.

I guessed I did something terrible to her, since she was so nice to me. After all those kissing and touching, I walked away to smoke. Typically, an irresponsible man.

After I finished smoking, I went back in and lay down on the bed carefully since the single bed was small. She turned around and looked at me. This time, I didn’t turn to face her.

She put her hand on my chest, fiddling aimlessly. Then surprisingly, she moved her hand slowly down.

I was caught off guard. The sensation of a woman’s hand moving down aroused me instantly. I didn’t say anything. She stopped right before reaching my cock, on top of the button of my pants. She tried unbuttoning but failed.

I took a deep breath and unbutton it myself, and pushed my pants and my underwear down to my knee clumsily. She giggled.

I turned my face and looked at her. She gave me a shy smile and looked away.

But her hand started her work. She was giving me a handjob.

She grabbed my shaft and fondled like it was her barbie doll. Her thumb was rubbing gently on my cock head. She wasn’t a pro, I could tell. But it was feeling so damn fucking good. I started taking deep breath, I even let out a moan uncontrollably.

“Is it ok?” she asked.

“Yes, keep going,” I demanded.

Soon, I felt like I was going to cum but I didn’t feel like telling her.

I blew a hot load out and a lot of my cum was on her hand, while the rest was on my stomach and the blanket I guessed.

It felt so good.

“Thank you,” that was all I got to say.

But I still could not love her like I loved my ex. At least not yet, that was what I told myself.

That was the first sexual benefit I got from her, a girl who liked me when I didn’t. This handjob, started her on a path of becoming my personal cum container, my whore later down the years before she pulled the plug and left me.

** to be continued
Old 20-11-2017, 07:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story ts, really enjoyed it. Look forward to more.
Old 20-11-2017, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

great writing bro, camp here to wait for more installments to the story.
Old 20-11-2017, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Reading ts post remind me tat most guy will have this kind of encounter..
Making use of the girl tat like u but not really like the girl..
Used to have one oso.. whenever wan sex then find her.. if not won't meet her..
Even the girl know abt it but still willing to meet n give in..
Old 21-11-2017, 08:24 PM
Samster

lucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to behold

The other morning, I remember we both slept until the afternoon. My roomie had already left the room to work for his FYP, most probably.

I woke up and took a bath. She was still sleeping, like a baby. Her face was burying deep in the pillow and her ass was facing upward. I flipped over the blanket and I could see her sexy ass cheeks were both exposed.

I took out my phone and snapped a few pictures of it. I took pictures of her sleeping in my bed. Then I saw she had a tattoo on her back, two angel wings were inked on the lower part of her spine. I imagined I could be riding a flying horse if I banged her in doggie fashion.

In the evening, we kissed and she left Singapore, back to JB. Although some part of me was feeling ashamed to have taken advantage of a kind sweet girl, another part of me was proud and cocky.

I sent the photos I took to one of my best pal to share my lucky experience. That was a bad decision.

**to be continued
Old 21-11-2017, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Tsumani deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story
Old 22-11-2017, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

really enjoy your story TS, awesome effort!
Old 22-11-2017, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!

Lel tramp stamp
Old 23-11-2017, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 18
vkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of light

please carry on
Old 23-11-2017, 12:20 AM
Samster

Oh yea, I forgot to tell you guys the name of her. Let us call her Yi Xin. By the way, the friend that I sent her pictures to was Allen.

Allen was my NTU CCA pal, but we were very close because we had known each other since our NS and then we were at same CCA club, so bobian.

When she was in JB and I was in Singapore, she would frequently take pictures of her and send them to me. Some were revealing, some were just photos that told me what she was up to.

My friend that received the photos of her from me was very interested in our progress. He already had a girlfriend at that time, but still he said she was very chio.

“Are you gonna be serious with her or not,” Allen asked.

“I don’t know, I think I am trying to be, but I can’t promise anything yet,” I said.

“Harr but she gave you a handjob already leh,” he said.

“Errr, yea but.. yea, I don’t know,” I said.

He suggested that we did a double date with him and his girlfriend. I was not sure if this was a good idea, because it may send wrong message to Yi Xin that I was getting serious with her. But still, I brought this up with Yi Xin and Yi Xin was more than happy to be able to know more Singaporean friends.

We decided to meet up in another club near Clarke, a club named Attica. I had never met Allen’s girlfriend before, he said they met each other via playing Maple Story.

I was like so shocked. “What the fuck! You so old still play Maple Story!”

“Ei can find girlfriend there leh, don’t simply look down at Maple Story okay,” he gave a fairly good rebuttal.

His girlfriend name was Susan, the name sounded so Ah Lian, but made no mistake, she was hot af.

Susan’s face was really normal, I would say average, and to some could be below average. But her figure was no kidding, her bust was hot. I thought she may have C cup. Yet, she was very slim and slender, as tall as Allen. And Allen was a bit taller than me.

They both were taller than me and Yi Xin, making us the shorties during that night. Allen was excited to meet Yi Xin since he already saw her ass pics, thanks to me.
Yi Xin was really sexy that night. I suspected it was because Yi Xin didn’t want to embarrass me in front of my friends. Such a sweet girl.

We went into Attica, got a corner with table and sofa, and ordered some shots and opened a bottle of Vodka. It didn’t take long before all of us got really tipsy, Susan was almost drunk because she started to mumble words. Yi Xin was so tipsy that she was supporting herself against my body. My arm was around her waist and we hold hands.

I felt that there may be a chance of me falling in love with her. But whenever such thought popped up in my mind, like trying to force me to love her, I would feel so bad and things got back to square one.

Allen was an experienced drinker, so he was the most conscious one among us. He and Susan showed us some public affection and then he brought her to dance pool. Yi Xin and I decided to chill on the sofa.

**to be continued
Old 23-11-2017, 12:37 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
teroni deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The start was preety good. You can continue please.There will be more i wish.
Everyone don't get this situation.So, use it wisely.
Old 23-11-2017, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1112 / Power: 14
fringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud of

nice story and keep up the good work!!! , try not to take too long with the update haha
Old 23-11-2017, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 14
earlstone is a Helpful and Caring Samsterearlstone is a Helpful and Caring Samster

What a wonderful story to read .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1