The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-11-2017, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I am back. Business trip to Manila :D

nice stuff bro, can't wait for more of your adventures.
Old 10-11-2017, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 7
tikoface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytikoface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Looking forward to next instalment.
Old 10-11-2017, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 369 / Power: 10
Aaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

The dinner was ok, i met all the big shot, and i was told my workshop will only start next monday. I forgot what day is it, but i know i got a few more days to relax.

So after the dinner, pat asked me if i want to go for a drink.

Aa : i thought you drove?
Pat : don't worry... if im too drunk, we can stay over at a motel.

So she brought me to a pub to drink. But the drinks here not very cheap also, 1 jug of beer about $13 sgd.

We chatted very sensitive issues, like our personal sex life etc etc. The convo really getting very hot, makes me wanna release again. But this time i cannot tahan liao,

Aa : baby, do you wanr to go some places more quiet?

Pat looking at me, giving me the CFM look.

Pat : i have been waiting for you.
Aa : lets go to the motel?
Pat : lets do it in the car baby... i will drive u to somewhere quiet.....

So we foot the bills, we hold our hands through out... so she drove me to some quiet place, and when she pulled over, she unzip me and start to give me a bbbj... long story short, we fuck in the car.. the feeling is damn shock...

But this time something happen, i accidently cum into her pussy...

Pat : oh baby you cum on me?
Aa : i am sorry baby....

Pat: dont worry baby, i really feel good, i took pills... (she was still moaning)..

Suddenly i feel so relieve...
Old 10-11-2017, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
Visionite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to next update.
Old 10-11-2017, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
robogao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, please keep going...
Old 10-11-2017, 05:36 PM
Samster

Aaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

So it has been few days in school, and i have been sharing bed with patricia already.

So it was already few days from my workshop. I gave psychology workshop, so there is about 27 pax per class.

There is this particular girl from this tourism class, she was really hot, she is really tall. She was about 1.8m, wearing heels all the time, shirt and office pants( she is too tall, normal long pants became her 3 qtr pants.
She is lean, long brown hair, not so big boobs, but very sexy and attractive.

On some days during lunch hour, i will saw her walking in front of me, trying to get my attention. So there is this particular day, she did the same, walking infront of me, i wink at her.

*wink

She wink back at me. So i invited her to sit down while me havig my lunch.

Tbc
Old 10-11-2017, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
erei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story
Old 10-11-2017, 05:57 PM
Samster

Her name is Mary Jane, MJ in short

So we chatted abit, and she is 24, last year of her degree. Btw im 32.

She told me that she will be meeting some of the classmates from friday to monday to the zambales to celebrate her birthday. Zambales is some beach area, but about 3+ hours of bus journey. I agreed, and on top of that, i offered to pay for their accomodation.

A total of 3 guys and 7 girls including me. 2 guys and 2 girls are couple. So i booked a room for myself, and 4 rooms for them.
(Rooms is cheap, 3d2n resort is at $77, comes with 3 meals daily, PM me if u want the location)
Old 10-11-2017, 06:09 PM
Samster

It was a night bus ride at 3am. So we were meeting at the lobby area from the school, and pat insist that she wants to walk me there. All the students saw, and they knew that pat and i have something between us.

Long story short,(journey is helllllllll)

We reached the resort, and i allocated keys to them and we all proceed back to our rooms.

Room 1 - me
Room 2 - some fat fuck with another ugly fuck
Room 3 - boyfriend 1 with girlfriend 1
Room 4 - boyfriend 2 with girlfriend 2
Room 5 - MJ with 2 other girls

The plan is to go beaching...
Old 10-11-2017, 06:24 PM
Samster

So i change to my Army PT shorts with underwear (in case i steam, then very malu)

And MJ came knocking at my door telling me that they delay the beaching time.

I was half naked when she came knocking, and she kept staring at me.

(I was 1.76m, 75kg, not very fit, only 1 pack, but very small spare tire on my waist, quite buff)

MJ : the girls are hogging the bed, is it ok if i come in and rest in yout room?

So i invited her in to my room while i unpack my stuffs. She is wearing a 1 piece blue swimsuit, with a scarf wrapping over her bottoms. She look really hot and sexy, i can clearly see her nipples popping out.

Tbc
Old 10-11-2017, 06:37 PM
Samster

Appearently everyone is too tired, she fell asleep at my bed, and when i whatsapp the remaining peeps, all were sleeping.

MJ was sleeping on my bed on her side, and the view of her butt really make me think wild. I am feeling sleepy too, so i lay down beside her and purposely lay side way facing her butt, and hopefully she will move and place her butt on my dick. I fell aslp aft that.

I woke up interruply! Because my dick went hard, and next moment she was rubbing my dick in between her butt...

I pretend to be sleeping as she continue to move her butt on my dick. It was like fucking her... the feeling is damn shiok.

After awhile, i notice that i am about to cum, so i move myself away to prevent myselt from cumming. Once i move away, she turn to me and start blowing me.

Im still pretending to be sleeping as i do not want to interrupt what she is doing....

Soon later i cum! And all the load went into her mouth, and i know she swallow everything....

It is really hard to control my emotion when i cum, but i pretend nothing happen, and she help me wore back my shorts...

I pretend to be sleeping again.....
Old 10-11-2017, 06:55 PM
Samster

I woke up, and MJ is already awake and seated beside me. I smile at her and she touch my face gently..

Aa : did i snore very loud?
MJ : no silly, you look cute when you sleep.

I touch my pants later and its a little wet, so i pretend again,

Aa : then i think i wet myself, cause my pants is a little wet.

She was giggling and i proceed to the shower and clean myself up.

The resort has no fucking heater, so i was bathing with cold water. Halfway when i was bathing, she came in, and my butt was facing her (i purposely didnt close the toilet door completely)

MJ : the girls said they are going to the beach now, shall we go too?

That moment i was washing my face with cleanse, so i didnt manage to reply her.

Next moment, she hug me from behind and shower with me, with her swimsuit on.

My dick immedietely go into beat mode again, get hard like 3 seconds after she hug me. I can really feel her whole body and her small tits pressing against my back.

Without saying anything, i turn over and french kiss her. I was putting my dick inbetween her legs again.

I was touching her tits with her swimsuit on under the running water, and soon after, i manage to pull down her swimsuit and expose her tits. She has a 2 heart tattoo on her left tits, and i know things going to get real wild...

But suddenly someone knock on my door, is her classmates checking me out.

Aa : i think we got to stop now
MJ : dont worry about them ( and she continue to lick my nipples and playing with my dick)

Worried the students will suspect, so i told MJ that we continue later, and she agreed.

So we both dressed up, and the moment we opened the door, those students were like woahing around..

Students : woahhhhhhhhhh, MJ why are your swimsuit so wet.

I came out with some reasons, i know they doesnt buy it.... but who cares....

So we went beaching... and soon after it was dinner already....
Old 10-11-2017, 07:16 PM
Samster

Soon after dinner, we were drinking by the beach, the beer here is not that ex, 4 tower of beer cost about $100 sgd because of happy hr.

They were like laughing and communicating in tagalog, and i am like 1 alien sitting there swiping my facebook. So i proceed back to my room first while they still crazying communicating in tagalog...

The distance of the beach bar to my room is about 500m. And MJ catches up on me, she said she feel bad me being alone, so she walked with me.

As no one is watching, she lock her arms on mine and while we walked back. So i asked,

Aa : so where do you want to go now?
MJ : we seems to have some unfinished business just now, i think we should continue.

Once we reached the room, she pushed me into bed, and she is doing a slight strip tease for me. She removed her top, leaving her bikini on, and she back face me, and shaking her butt on my dick... what make me even wild is when i notice she is wearing a G-string!

I removed her clothing pants and leaving her bikini on. This time round, im wearing condom, because she is still a student, do not want to he so bad....

So i fuck her with her G-string on. She was controlling her moan, because she is afraid someone will walked pass our room.

But i think i fucked her for too long, i lasted about 25 mins with many different position, from the dressing table, to the chair, and against the wall, and on the last position which is the doggie, she moan really loud and seductive, and i felt alot of liquid releasing from her pussy...

She squirt and the same time i cum!

The whole bed was wet, and we were kissing throughout aft sex.

She stayed over at my place till the next day.
Old 10-11-2017, 07:25 PM
Samster

As MJ went back to her room the next day, her roommates did not notice anything as they were drunk as fuck.

The remaining days at the beach were normal, nothing special, only that MJ told her roommates that she will be sleeping at my room tonight.

What to expect, we fuck on that night too.

It was another 3hour + journey back to school.

And when approaching the school lobby, i saw Pat, wearing a spag top waiting for me at the dropoff area.

The whole bus was like woahhhhh again, but i can sense anger in MJ.

Right after i alight, Pat walked to me and help me with my stuffs.

I sense MJ's jealousy towards Pat. And students went back to their home, and pat and i walk back to our hostel.

Actually i felt guilty towards Pat, but who cares......

On the same night, Pat was ill, (means off day for me) so she insist in sleeping in her own room, to prevent spreading to me.

As usual, i will report strength to my wife everynight at 10pm. We usually talk for an hour.
Old 10-11-2017, 07:29 PM
Samster

Once i hang, and i am about to fall asleep, MJ whatsapp me and said she left something in my luggage, i went to check, it is was a couple T-shirt and her G-string.

At that moment i was thinking, Heng ah, Pat never unpack my stuffs.

I texted her back (this message still in my phone)

Aa : did you left the G-string there on purpose?
MJ : i want you to remember how happy we were that night.

Next moment she send me her selfie exposing her tits. And in return, i send her my dick pic too.

And soon we were skyping...

Tbc
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1