The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-11-2017, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 15
hotfoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhotfoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: A night with an Indian milf (true story)

Hope you enjoy your holiday .
Old 09-11-2017, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 19
azaz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

do continue
Old 10-11-2017, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
33truie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support well written story..
Old 10-11-2017, 06:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 7
Chopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

...thanks to her short skirt i could see exposed thighs, I had an erection the entire time I was with her. Soon enough I felt L had opened up to me though I still remembered that she told me no sex or any sexual activity. I soon decided to screw it and make a move since I had nothing to lose. Whilst hugging and being locked in an embrace, I planted a kiss on her cheek to which she didn't object in fact she returned the favour and kissed me back. Emboldened I moved slightly down to her neck and kissed her, she let out a slight seductive moan which made the tent in my pants throb. She smelt sooo good and it drove me wild. I kept kissing her neck with each time she let out a small moan and finally she turned to face me and reached out to kiss me on my lips ! We were soon making out with good tonguing. She mentioned I was an excellent kisser as was she. Her experience as a milf showed. She was probably the best kisser I've ever had. Soon I had my hands wandering and I reached out to grab one of her big breasts. Once again she didn't reject me and I kept my hand on it whilst we were kissing, however she soon stopped me and in between her sexy panting said 'this is wrong you're young enough to be my Son' indeed it was true as I was only a few years older than her older Son. I replied with 'I don't care i just really want you, you r too sexy for me to deny and age is just a number' i soon decided to b bold and ventured my hand to in between her legs which had now slightly opened due to her being turned on....
Old 10-11-2017, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a big fan of your thread, do continue with it.
Old 10-11-2017, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 7
tikoface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytikoface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Also a big fan here .
Old 10-11-2017, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 13
DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!

That's a great hookup you had TS. Do share more details soon. Waiting for your update.
Old 10-11-2017, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
Visionite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A big fan here as well .
Old 10-11-2017, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5518 / Power: 20
michael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro,

Great story.. waiting for more.

Brothers who up my points please leave behind your nick and latest posting topic for me to return favour !
Old 12-11-2017, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 16
kube deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykube deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thank you for the update .
Old 12-11-2017, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 13
GordonGekko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nicely written TS
Old 12-11-2017, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 13
SGLadyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kube View Post
Thank you for the update .
Yes very nice
Old 12-11-2017, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 15
Kailis is one of the Best!Kailis is one of the Best!Kailis is one of the Best!

More please
Pics would be nice
Even if not real :0
Old 13-11-2017, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 7
Chopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

...I placed my hand on the inside of her thighs and inched closer to her pussy till I made contact with her panties which was slightly wet, all while we were both kissing. I rubbed her slowly outside her panties and through her feelings of pleasure there were parts of her that resisted knowing it was wrong to messing around with a man 18 years her junior. Those doubts soon evaporated when I snuck a finger inside her panties and made contact with her pussy, though her legs now had almost fully opened within the constraints of her car I couldn't properly see her pussy I could still make it out. She was fully waxed/shaven and was becoming increasingly wet. I was desperate to taste her milf pussy but was hard due to being in a car so I settled to finger fucking her. I rubbed and flicked her clitoris repeatedly and she begun a more frequent moaning and her kisses would become more wild which turned into bites and licks. Even if I had a rock hard bulge in my pants I wasn't too concerned that she wasn't touching me. After all I had to seduce this milf slowly and show her I'm worth it. I wanted to be her toyboy and I wanted to pleasure her to no end. After massaging her pussy I inserted a finger into her soft wet cunt and she would eventually let out a big moan yelping 'YESSSS YESSSSS' I slowly increased the speed of my finger entering her which delighted her. I remembered her lessons earlier from when we texted about how to finger a woman and find her G spot, and followed the article. She soon would say 'looks like you've been studying' I smiled back and replied 'yeah I've been dreaming of practising on you'
Eventually and annoyingly her phone rung and it was one of her sons asking where she was. She stopped me and said it was time to go home and that she had an awesome time with me and that it was unexpected. We made out for few minutes and before i exited her car I asked to see her panties. She laughed and turned slightly to face me and spread her legs revealing a nice black sequins panties. I was jelly legged at the sight and left the car to go to mine. We drove off and few minutes after reaching she texted asking me if I had wanked off to our earlier encounter. Of course I did was my reply and she said she'd be eager for us to meet again the following Friday.....
Old 13-11-2017, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 7
EasternWind deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEasternWind deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Looking forward for more updates .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1