The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 06-01-2018, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 7
KelongPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKelongPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKelongPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKelongPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Man U struggles to beat Derby County 2 nil .
Old 11-01-2018, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Now Red Devils hv only the FA Cup to fight for & top 4 position...they r lucky their main rivals just behind them r oso wobbling ...their hero & talisman now seems to be Lingard

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 11-01-2018, 09:46 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelongPresident View Post
Man U struggles to beat Derby County 2 nil .
Read reports tat they actually played well ...but couldn't break thru Derby until very late into the game...both goals scored by Lingard

Old 15-01-2018, 08:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

MCity were thrashed by L'pool yesterday which is good news for us.... City looked tired and quite out of sorts coz they may be buckling like how they did last year.

This is good news for us if we can build on a better 2nd half of this season

Yes we can still catch them if we start playing football again...

Cheerz
AC

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 17-01-2018, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
MCity were thrashed by L'pool yesterday ...
Not really thrashed lah.... one goal difference in the end...

Hopefully it gives hope to the other teams facing City from here on.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 18-01-2018, 01:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Alexis Sanchez anyone think he is a very good buy?

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 18-01-2018, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Hopefully it gives hope to the other teams facing City from here on.
But it all depends on whether these other teams are courageous enough to take the game to City and play football instead of parking the proverbial bus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Looks like a very good buy albeit a real mercenary. He shall probably add a new dynamic and take United's game up another level.
Old 18-01-2018, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
At the current ridiculously inflated market, yes, good buy. I like his energy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
But it all depends on whether these other teams are courageous enough to take the game to City and play football instead of parking the proverbial bus
Yep. Including our dear red devils.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 18-01-2018, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
At the current ridiculously inflated market, yes, good buy. I like his energy.
Maybe so...but seldom hear of his energy in matches nor scoring goals for the gunners leh ..hear his other team mates names mentioned more often in match reports...hope for the best if he is bot...contributing to goals galore for the Red Devils n maybe help them overtake our blue neighbours & hopefully win the EPL title tis season

Old 18-01-2018, 10:42 PM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Yep. Including our dear red devils.
LoL...I am actually an old time Reds supporter

That said, I like to comment on general football issues occasionally
Old 19-01-2018, 07:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
LoL...I am actually an old time Reds supporter
Interesting bro.. wat made u change sides ?

Old 19-01-2018, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Interesting bro.. wat made u change sides ?
Never "changed sides" mate.

Like i said above, have been an "old time" Reds supporter.

Actually goes all the way back when perhaps quite alot of chaps in sbf were not even born? 1974 FA Cup final when Liverpool beat Newcastle, legendary Bill Shankly's last game as manager of the Reds(did not know this at the time as i was just a kid).

Supported the Reds ever since, through the Golden Age, the tragedies at Heysel and Hillsborough, all the way till now(27-28 years in the 'wilderness' and still counting!) and beyond till i kick the bucket

Naturally I hate your "dear Red Devils" but I admire great exciting gutsy gumption football, so grudgingly have to respect SAF and the United teams he managed which dominated the EPL until his retirement.

Also have fond memories when United were managed by the likes of Tommy Docherty and Ron Atkinson, but particularly pleased that it was always so near yet so far when it came to the title for United during this period!

Little did I know then though, that a former shop floor steward from Govan was going to change United's fortunes and bring it back to another Golden Age when he first arrived at Old Trafford in 1986
Old 23-01-2018, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to Manchester United Alexis Sanchez

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 27-01-2018, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Never "changed sides" mate.

Like i said above, have been an "old time" Reds supporter.
Sorry bro...i was mistaken...

Now Red Devils r moving on to the next round of the FA Cup wif the help of newbie star player from the gunners ...none other than Alexis Sanchez !! ...thrashed Yeovil Town 4-0 last nite ..hope they can lift the cup at the finals

Old 27-01-2018, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 7
KelongPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKelongPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKelongPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKelongPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Congrats to Man U .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1