The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 15-08-2012, 08:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3916 / Power: 16
RAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: H12R6 Fong Yi $50

Quote:
Originally Posted by LengKia View Post
thanks bro for the info...what time she usually started work.

Had her many years back during those days at L16H10
12 to 12.30 u wait near the door she open for you liao..

Enjoy and cheers
Old 15-08-2012, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink H16R10 Ada

Mine brother! Are you mistaken? FY came on board 3 months ago, she is rather new. Some brother wrote she don't french, that i kind of believe but why?

Our session she frenched could be recently she choose her clients, somehow she is aware of what were posted on her stuffs. Some brother may have request for strange things, she decide not to french all customers.
Old 15-08-2012, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: H12R06 Fong Yee

WLs also have their preferences. They may do for you but not for others. That's the way it is and nothing we can do about it.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Mine brother! Are you mistaken? FY came on board 3 months ago, she is rather new. Some brother wrote she don't french, that i kind of believe but why?

Our session she frenched could be recently she choose her clients, somehow she is aware of what were posted on her stuffs. Some brother may have request for strange things, she decide not to french all customers.
Old 15-08-2012, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 20
Lucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant future

I think she do French ..As during my first visit
She initiate to French
But my mouth got uncler so didn't do it...
so politely inform her...
Old 16-08-2012, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

I was there awhile ago. Was curious who was fong yi. Saw this blonde hair lady R5. Whom I mistaken as fong yi. I had this blonde just last week. She is quite commando. But habit attitude she is 40 category and she cat bath ur whole body. Head to toe, and Ass rimming as well.
Old 16-08-2012, 08:12 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink H12R5 Kelly $30

Mine brother! She is Kelly and certain extent she is as senior as Pat, aka Lady Macbeth because Kelly was former H1 girl.

Back then she called $40, and we shower together but that was history.
Old 16-08-2012, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 13
Jason51 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really ah?

i kena rejected. May be due to my age. Hope she don't mind to french middle-age man like me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucius_Verus View Post
I think she do French ..As during my first visit
She initiate to French
But my mouth got uncler so didn't do it...
so politely inform her...
Old 21-08-2012, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Rebel8Fiq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 14 July 2012 (Saturday) No Show

Pm me the details
Old 22-08-2012, 09:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 13
NeedHelp is one of the Best!NeedHelp is one of the Best!NeedHelp is one of the Best!NeedHelp is one of the Best!
Re: 14 July 2012 (Saturday) No Show

Don't need to pm. Refer to this:

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread....152330&page=80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel8Fiq View Post
Pm me the details
Old 24-08-2012, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 14
tkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thank to all de bro for de infor . Will go try tomorrow afternoon . Hee hee !
Old 30-08-2012, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 13
pacnet is one of the Best!pacnet is one of the Best!pacnet is one of the Best!

Has been a long time since I posted.

Had tried Fong Yi and RTF for many times already. As mention by Bro Fornicator, she is very good in her service....Able to accept almost all request that you want.

Had just RTF her again today. We had a wonderful session today and can see her enjoying herself too. Although I had to wait outside her room for about 15 minutes, her service that she had gave me had worth more than the 15 minutes of waiting. Had not try anything like this today. It was great.
Old 30-08-2012, 08:48 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason51 View Post
Really ah?

i kena rejected. May be due to my age. Hope she don't mind to french middle-age man like me
Hahahaha..... you too?

Last week I was there and saw her sweeping her floor.... I stood outside her door waiting for her to finish sweeping first before I enter as I had intended to up her that day. However after she finished cleaning and keeping her broom.... she turned to me and said ah pek please dun block my door..... I need to do business one.

After hearing that I blakang pusing and went to take MunMun at H2.
Old 30-08-2012, 08:56 PM
Samster

Wink Re: H12R6 Fong Yi $50

She rejected customers? Call girls are never scare of heaven and hell, not HIV even clients on sex drugs. Let me share a scene with H16R11 Pat.

She said to me, something like this.

"No i don't want to serve you, because after this you write me in the internet."

Brother i think you are young, FY has shit sense that after session. There will be FRs on her but no worry. We must never let all this prevent us from postings as well as enjoying PT girls.
Old 30-08-2012, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Glad to be of help, you're welcome. I myself have RTF her many times already.

I have been looking for her for 2 days, Tuesday and Wednesday but no luck as she was not working. Now I gather from you that she came back to work today. Hmmm, not my luck. Of course will try again next week.

The 2 Michelles should be back already. I still waiting for Ada's and Judy's return.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacnet View Post
Has been a long time since I posted.

Had tried Fong Yi and RTF for many times already. As mention by Bro Fornicator, she is very good in her service....Able to accept almost all request that you want.

Had just RTF her again today. We had a wonderful session today and can see her enjoying herself too. Although I had to wait outside her room for about 15 minutes, her service that she had gave me had worth more than the 15 minutes of waiting. Had not try anything like this today. It was great.
Old 31-08-2012, 12:07 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
She rejected customers?
No. It was me who made a u-turn after her remarks. I decided not to let her earn my $50
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1