The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-08-2011, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 21
Khoratian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKhoratian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKhoratian is a Helpful and Caring Samster
L6h68

Saw some post in cat 80 recommend but thought of starting 1 for this house for easier search. This is a default cat 80 prc joint with thsi glasstank like house in the midst of few cat 50 thais.

Went through some FR n tried G38.

As what the other bros say, not a time watcher, even the okt. Sweet girl look with a hidden cfm face.
Looks: 6
Body : 7
Boobs: 7
Attitude: 9
Moan: yes
Bj: 6 capped.
FJ: 8
Value for M : 9

Her bj althiugh capped does deepthroat n a lot of teething which surprisinglly not pain. Tells a lot of jokes after action. Nuce moaning which turns me on.

I'd say for 80, it may beat some 150 in terms of service.

Will try others n post FR again. Looms like will be 1 of my fav joints for now.

Old 10-08-2011, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 19
sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!
Re: L6h68

He is apparently the boss of house 70 next door thai Cat50. Had a peep the previous week when I went to bonk H70G68 (Bee) after a long lapse of almost a year. Now try to find a suitable nice gal as my favorite from L18H20G16 is leaving for home in 10 days time. Will definitely miss all the fun I had with her.

Probably may have to try Cat80 but at lesser frequent
Old 10-08-2011, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 13
betty is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbetty is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbetty is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbetty is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbetty is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khoratian View Post
Saw some post in cat 80 recommend but thought of starting 1 for this house for easier search. This is a default cat 80 prc joint with thsi glasstank like house in the midst of few cat 50 thais.

I'd say for 80, it may beat some 150 in terms of service.

Cat 80 all PRC right, one session for how long ? so far most thai cat50, maybe it is time to change the taste
Old 10-08-2011, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 25
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
L6h68 - Cat80 PRC

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty View Post
Cat 80 all PRC right, one session for how long ? so far most thai cat50, maybe it is time to change the taste
L6H68 OKT is a very friendly old man - Owner of both L6H68 (Cat80 PRC) and L6H70 (Cat50 Thai). Each session is $80/40mins. House just renovated/opened. Worth a try if U have not - a few WLs quite nice looking. Opens 1 pm. Cheers.
Old 12-08-2011, 12:35 PM
Samster

Khoratian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKhoratian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKhoratian is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Yes, the rooms are new, totally different from those thai one. More like 3 star hotel deco, not bad. Only thing is bathroom got echo. LOL.

Old 21-09-2011, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 21
cockup is a Helpful and Caring Samstercockup is a Helpful and Caring Samstercockup is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Is there anyway to check out if this girl work in this house? I spoken to a PRC who went into L6H68 today around 3.05pm. She told me she from Hu-nan, wearing leopard spots clothing.
Old 22-09-2011, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 19
sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockup View Post
Is there anyway to check out if this girl work in this house? I spoken to a PRC who went into L6H68 today around 3.05pm. She told me she from Hu-nan, wearing leopard spots clothing.
you are asking for fun? why dont you just walk into H68 and see if she is there then grab her into the room. No guts to step into the house because you are just doing window shopping.
Old 03-10-2011, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
timmyh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What time does L6 68 open?
Old 13-10-2011, 06:23 PM
Samster

Went there 2,3 times, only saw g38 n g11. Dun seem to see any others. If only left 2then sianz leow. Anyway for g11
In terms of look rate poorer than g38 but her tongue is softer so the catbath sensation is better. However I got pretty turn off with the frequent tissue paper.

BJ skills is poorer as well quite sop. FJ is good with moans. Attitude is great as well.
Gonna see another time if there's any new girls if nor rtf g38 n looking for new joints leow.

Old 13-10-2011, 08:37 PM
Samster

Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
L6h68G38

Quote:
Went there 2,3 times, only saw g38 n g11. Dun seem to see any others. If only left 2then sianz leow....
Looks like only 2 WLs left for L6H68 - unfortunately. Next door L6H70 - Thai CAT 50, only G98 left!! Old owner (who is also OKT in L6H68) does not seem to be interested in making more money. Cheers.
Old 20-10-2011, 07:06 PM
Samster

L6H68 WLs: G11, G19, G38, G81

Quote:
Went there 2,3 times, only saw g38 n g11. Dun seem to see any others. If only left 2 then sianz leow....
Just popped by L6H68. Still got 4 WLs: G11, G19, G38, G81 - 2 left already. G38 and G81 are sweet looking and popular. 2 new WLs coming next week. Cheers .
Old 21-10-2011, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light
Re: L6h68 - Cat80 PRC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
L6H68 OKT is a very friendly old man
if you know him can you advise him he will have more customer if he provide more towels ? i dont want to go to his house because of the towel stingyness
Old 22-10-2011, 09:05 AM
Samster

L6h68 - Cat80 PRC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock View Post
if you know him can you advise him he will have more customer if he provide more towels ? i dont want to go to his house because of the towel stingyness
Owner is friendly but very stubborn old man. OKT got not power. Will advise him of complain when see him next time. You should have complained to him. He is operating L6H68 like a Thai Cat 50 House (eg L6H70; H72; H66) - probably not aware. I am just another customer - like you. Cheers .
Old 22-10-2011, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light
Re: L6h68 - Cat80 PRC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
Owner is friendly but very stubborn old man. OKT got not power. Will advise him of complain when see him next time. You should have complained to him. He is operating L6H68 like a Thai Cat 50 House (eg L6H70; H72; H66) - probably not aware. I am just another customer - like you. Cheers .
no it is WORSE than CAT50 house - CAT50 house the girls will have extra towel to put on the bed , it is his PRC house that dont have ( i have not gone to his CAT50 house before - dont tell me you are saying his thai girls also allowed only one towel per customer ?! )

i not able to tell the boss because i am now not going to his house because his house dont have the towel ! you mean i need to walk in to complain to him and then walk out ?
Old 24-10-2011, 07:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Galaxyabc123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2 yrs things changed alots. Didn't that hse 68 had become PRC chicks. which i used to visit my fav thai (forget her name).
Fully agreed the hse 70 renovated like hotel rm. shall try hse 70 n take a look. .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1