The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-11-2010, 01:47 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
homeboy2010 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Singapore Changi Prison

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanHouten View Post
There are lots of people doing this.

I knew one uncle in his late 60s who did this.
His parking fine chalked up to over thousands
dollars. He exchanged his pricy fine for a week jail term.

probably this uncle in his 60s already retired.
the jail record wun do any harm to his working profession
Old 15-11-2010, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 23
Orgasmic is one of the Best!Orgasmic is one of the Best!Orgasmic is one of the Best!
Re: 164 Days in Singapore Changi Prison

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
For those sexual offence, the prisoners will not know unless the wardern officers tell. Presently, any offences committed by anyone will not display out in your display card. In the past, the offences committed will be show in the your ID card where this card is place outside your cells. Thus, others prisoners will know what offences you had committed. Now, there are rules and regulation in prison, different from previously. Wardern officers used to wack up prisoners but now they talk to you nicely. If you become aggressive, they will only lock you up in the punishment cell. They seldom punch you or kick you. For AJ, those are likely during the past but nowadays, I didnt heard the prisoners will do that cos if they do that, the punishment is very heavy. At least 20years imprison if you treat your inmates such way.
just 15 years ago, the wardens can come to you and punch u deep into your stomach. You will lie on the dirty ground in pain and before u recover from the shock and pain, they can step on your head. This is real.
Old 15-11-2010, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
mseveninch is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bro Fireshark,

Welcome back to the freedom world.

After reading so much of the sentenced served by prisoner...........I wonder how some inmate's take the stroke ( canning ) - would they...

1) Briefly take it!

2) Try all means ( appeal ) to delay the stroke!

3) Do they yell out loud........and what others inmate feel when
they - they heard it!

4) Are they being treated medically after the stroke sentence? or
leave it till the pain is over as rememberance to what the
prisoner had committed!.

Basically I had not committed any crime that put me in but I had seen my uncle's butt ( some 45 years ago ) he had shown these cane marks to me which line up like in file rankings. He did not told me how it feel or elaborated on it. Even he had done so....I may not understand it too - how it feel for such punishment as I was very young then.

My uncle goes in for nearly 20 years and 15 stroke ( according to my mom ). Crime committed - Kidnapping!!! Those days - no death sentence for kidnapper. Today - sure death!!!

Well - I hope someone out there could enlighten me on these subject. Thank you.
Old 15-11-2010, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
My friend witness 1 case this year. He told me all the prisoners that will soon be released are placed in similar cells. Something like 8 prisoner in 1 cell for those with less than 6 months of sentence remaining. At night, when the wardens aren't patrolling as often. 3 guys gang up to rape 1 guy. The other 4 just watch from a corner, too terrified to help. Strangely, the raped guy didn't complain in the morning. He told me the guy was screaming but no wardens came. My friend also didn't complain as he doesn't want more trouble, given that he was soon to be released.

When he came out and shared the story with us, a lot of my guy friends are shocked that such things are really happening in Singapore.

this story sound unlikely to happen. unless the guy kenna raped willingly and never shout for help. otherwise, the prison warden will know, or even the "cookies" will hear too.

there is also "alarm" button in cell for inmate to press for help
Old 15-11-2010, 04:03 PM
Samster

alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper10 View Post
Bro, which year u go in??? Which cluster are u from? Scarly I know u... Btw ur sentence 164 days very short Liao. Me nearly 2years stroke somemore. Relax la, come out Liao dun think too much... Welcome freedom
bro.. you kenna rotan ?
can share your experience ?

If unwilling to share.. is ok. respect your decision.
Old 15-11-2010, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
To all brothers

For my offence is related to loan shark activities not sex-related offence. Inside Prison, I do so some people with sex related offence and they are despised by the inmates insides.

For inmates being raped by others inmates, there is one case happened in the prison but the inmated had been severely dealt with. If i dont remember worngly the 3 inmates who raped the inmates had been sentence to at least 25 years imprisonment and masx 24 strokes.

Just for your information there are some inmates which I find the ex-chief justice sentence is ridiculas. There are many inmates commits the same offences like stealing were heavily sentence by ex-chief justice. For example, there is some people who caught stealing for 4 to 5 time for some stuffs (beers, or packet milks or luncheon meat), they were sentence 6yrs to 10yrs blue collar(COLOR="Red"]which meant there isnt any discount for them. They need to serve the full sentence. For myself and others, we will early release late. For example, if the sentence is 3mths, we need to serve 2mths only[/COLOR]).

Nowadays, prison life are better. The latest news which I think many people who might not know that we heard in Clusters A, the wardern officers wack up a young kid(18 to 19yrs old) to death. All the officers involve in this had been suspended from work. I dont think the newspaper here had shown anything. It happend durign end september and this is a hot topic prison.

During my stay, I saw Ming Yee the monk in the prison but the treatment to him and us, he had been better treated by the wardern officers. From those high profile people and rich, they will have much better treatment from wardern.

repeated offenders can be punished very seriously. those might be sentensed to Collective Training (CT) or Preventive Detention (PD)

CT is usually 5 or 7 years. no discount.
PD can be 10-20 years. no discount
Old 15-11-2010, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSotong View Post
parking fines will have records ?
I think they purposely dont want to pay fine and dont mind jail few days.

I have seen people, who dont want to pay towncil , TV license or other traffic fines... the judge fined them $800 or default 4 days prison. These non-1st-timers, will choose to go jail instead of paying fines.
Old 15-11-2010, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Me not Ah Long. Just a reminder to brothers here, don't ever be a gaurantor even for your best friends. Me was force to work for Ah Long for loans I didnt borrow.
bro... hope everything is OK for you now.
And a very warning to people here.

Dont ever be a gauarantor for any loans with AH LONG.
If a person need to borrow from AH LONG. he must have many other legal debts already, and his character is a BIG QUESTION MARK.

To help a friend to deal with $ problemy, the right way is to understand the root cause and address it, look at his income and manage the debts properly. And not to goto AH LONG or other high interest legal loans.
Old 15-11-2010, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
lovemilf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice thread bro....maybe u can talk more about how u feel about urself n ur family when u r there...i'm sure u r always deep in thoughts everynite before u sleep....thinking of a lot about "if i know, i will not..." or "when i m release, i will..."

i find nowadays a lot of teens dun think about the consequences before doing things....most recent one being the series of gang fights....but sad to say, the one always being most hurt n suffer is always their families.....

i dun condemn or look down on ex-prisoners...if fact, it is very admirable if the person is able to change to a new leaf after coming out from there...becos its really not easy to change a habit or resist certain temptation....just like smoking, gambling, drinking and not to forget...u should know lah

i hope u can share more of ur experience when u r in there, and also is there any different people treat u when u are out.....thanks
Old 15-11-2010, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joew2005 View Post
Hope tat the Yellow Ribbon Project realli k help.
4 a start,perhaps the garment shld employ ex-offenders in the garment depts .....
last time no yellow ribbon, but got counselor come and tcss with u, then will recommend u go outside work aka (program) if they find u nice person and case not so serious...

for program, some prisoners still go gl bonk ( after work ) then fast fast go back loyd leas camp, really call quickie...
Old 15-11-2010, 07:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 22
ken_v2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterken_v2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro Fireshark,

thanks for sharing with us your experience. cheers to your freedom!
Old 15-11-2010, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 15
xxbenxx is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxxbenxx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Bro,

After reading through your experience and all the other bro's thoughts and experiences, i personally feel that it must have been really tough on you.

A few things i would like to know though

1) What were your family thoughts and how did they feel and such?

2) Did you have a girlfriend or wife? If so, what did she do during your term?

Sorry if my questions are a bit lame but i am just curious to know.

Once again, congrats on your release. The worst is over the there are better days to come.

Cheers.
Old 15-11-2010, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Green Finger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by joew2005 View Post
Hope tat the Yellow Ribbon Project realli k help.
4 a start,perhaps the garment shld employ ex-offenders in the garment depts .....
Yes, garmen do employ ex con
Old 15-11-2010, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
linnah89 is Cool - loads of Potential

guys congrats to all of your freedom
Old 15-11-2010, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 804 / Power: 17
ben78 is a splendid one to beholdben78 is a splendid one to beholdben78 is a splendid one to beholdben78 is a splendid one to beholdben78 is a splendid one to beholdben78 is a splendid one to beholdben78 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Finger View Post
Yes, garmen do employ ex con
which garmen dept ?the yellow ribborn is bluff ppl 1
i oso part of the YR program,they will send u to those work tat nobody wans to wk,n mostly the boss will say some nasty words,u oso lan lan to accept it
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1