The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-06-2017, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
naboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The 1 who got away

Nice update TS!
Old 29-06-2017, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Lovezen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more ....
Old 29-06-2017, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 8
Blongs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, camping too
Old 11-12-2017, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 21
new30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond repute

Beep beep beep....
who the fuck is it..and where is my fucking phone...
Slowly as I wiggle free from the 2 naked young bodies wrapping on me.
"Yes?....."
Fiona sat up and hugged from my back, I could feel her warm naked body with her nipples poking on me..

"Ok...... 30min!"
D : I need to go...
F : but it is still Chinese new year! ( I could see the disappointment on her face.)
Giving a peak on the lips I stood up and began dressing up. Fiona stoop up too & took 1 of Yuki's oversized T to cover herself. I went over and planted on peak on Yuki face then Fiona leaded me quietly to the main door. We hugged for a few seconds and kissed her forehead then boarded the waiting car.
The went 1 round around the estate before stopping right in front of Fiona's house. Immediately the car door swing open and Mimi jump right in sitting ontop of me...
M : Tonight you are all mine.....
Old 12-12-2017, 07:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Your story is nice and interesting TS, certainly hope you will continue with it.
Old 12-12-2017, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Banecat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice Story Bro

Please Continue
Old 12-12-2017, 05:21 PM
Samster

new30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond repute

Mimi wrapped herself over me.. And there wasn't a way I could let go. Not having any choice I instructed my driver. 'Jib' to dropped us at the hotel carpark and help me to the room door. Once in...
D : Jib~ pack some clothings for a few days... You are coming with us to Langkawi. So I see u at 9 later.

Once the hotel room door closed, my pants dropped to the floor. With a liitle adjustment, Mimi inserted my cock straight into her wet pussy... Fuck ~ this woman is really good at what she is doing.. And rocking herself....
I could feel her pussy walls squeezing my cock.

Ahhh... Ahhh....
M: I am cumming...
I quickly sat down then lay flat on the floor freeing my legs off my pants and ripped off her top then toy with her breasts.

Ugh ahhh.. Ahh....
She continued to ride me faster liked there is no morning... Continue squeezing my cock ....
I can't take it anymore... Shifting my hands downwards intending to push her off me before I cum...
Sensing my intention, Mimi blocked my arms and just continued...
Ahhhh ahhh... Ahhh..Ahhh!
She cummed then lay flat onto me.. I cummed too spitting all my load in her cb....
D: You are still the best.....
Mimi trying to catch her breathe

M: better than my sister and her bff?
I nopped and kissed her forehead.slowly I dismounted her off me.. Then carry her into the shower room. Wow what gotten into her today... Her cummed alots.. I could still see her love juice dripping...later the housekeeping is going to have a hardtime .
Old 13-12-2017, 09:57 PM
Samster

Langkawi International Airport Arrivals

"As-salāmu ʿalaykum" a white haired elderly man approach and greeted us.
D: Long time no see Bang~Enjoying your sun & sea here? Jib~ I want you to meet Ah Bang Setan.
Setan: So you are the boy D being talking about... How old are you boy?
Jib: old enough to drive!
D: you take care of him for me..and tune him abit..
Setan turned and took a good look at Jib before knocking him hard on his head..
Ouch! Jib tried to protests as he was been sneak attacked.
Setan: Hard headed! Disrespectful, rebellious! I like! Just liked me when I was younger..

We all laughed as I noticed a young lady sitting not far away holding on a postcard with my name on it. I waved for her to come over.
D: I am D , the person you are assigned for.
From the side of eyes I could see the disapproval from Mimi looks..
D : M , this is all part of my business operation style. You know it since day 1.
After about 1hour car ride we finally arrived at our double storey seaside villa. We unloaded our bags inside.. From the dining room there excellent view of the seaside in front. The ladies & Jib were amazed with view...just as Setan cut it..
S:Jib~ you are coming with me... Oh D Since it holiday~No one is working today..U can have the place all to yourself...And fridge is all stocked up.
Turning to the ladies
D: Does anyone of you know how to cook?
Both replied shaking their head....
D: Great! ... Mimi , take her upstairs~ settle your stuffs in the 2nd bedroom on the right side. Once done, come join me in room left side of the stairsway.

After 20mins of waiting for the ladies...
M: Wa ! So fast~! Howcome this room has the better view of the sea + the mini pool ?
D: lol~ wanna join me?
Mimi immediately strip herself naked and join me in the pool. Whereas the new little gal still wearing her "Goto seaside play water" attire stood by the side wondering what to do next...
After passing Mimi a glass of cold champagne I turned to the little gal.
D: You har... Lair to your agency~ Valarie Ong~ 19~ SPTM results average~ Singapore Poly PHD(poly halfway dropout) . Not even in uni. As required for this assignment.... You thankful that we now in a less accessible location if not I could had request a change..
From the side of my eyes I could clearly noticed Mimi showing evil smile~ And happy there might be no competition for my attention...
D: never mind too late to change~ come~join us in the pool..
As I lay back to enjoy the view of a newbie stripping herself naked front.... I see she feel embarrassed stripping in front of strangers. Taking off her ball cap~ she had her hair blonde those Kpop gals
D: Stop~!
Valarie paused, then immediately pick back her clothings to cover herself....
Do you know what you in for?
She nopped..
D: drop your cover and turn around~ I wanna see your body..
She did as she was told, showing us big round eyes(maybe worn pupil enhance contract) her amber B cups with small nipples :P her skin conditions are good... Less she didn't upkeep her pubic hair and armpits... :
D :Mimi... Bring her back in your room..clean her to my standard~
V :Har?… looking as puzzled as Mimi...
M : ok ok...
Mimi finished her glass of champagne in 1 glup then threw the glass in to pool and got then dragged Valarie along....
Old 14-12-2017, 02:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story TS, it's very nice. Look forward to more updates of it.
Old 14-12-2017, 07:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the updates bro! Keep them cumming.
Old 20-12-2017, 01:41 PM
Samster

After sometime...
D: WTF~!
Mimi purposely jumped into the pool & splash water onto my face....
M: 好了啦~wait so long till fell asleep liao?
D: bubbing warm water shiok mah~!
As I wipe off the water on my face.. Standing next to the was Valarie back facing me wrapped in a towel. This time she had her dyed hair bun up.
M: Gal come show kor kor what you had done..
Valarie slowly dropped she towel and turned around...
M: Wa~ didi inside the water immediately got instant reply!
As she used her hand to tease my cock...
Mimi had gone Valarie to shaved off all the unsightly pubic hair. She trimmed her eyebrowns done up her lashes... She pussy hair had being trimmed to Mimi's liking style....1 thin visiable line....Valarie had being transformed from the street side ah Lian to a high-class KTV style Lian~...
D :join us...
Valarie walk in and sat down next to me.. I turned around and offered her glass of champagne....
M : Why I don't have~
D. : your hands are busy... (Pointing to her hands teasing my balls.) Val I hope you know what you be in for.....
As Val slowly slipping her champagne,I could sense the tense all over her.. Even as I slowly stroke her back....her body tensed up even more...
D : Had you ever had sex before...?
Just before she answer, Mimi stood then turn her back towards me....
M : Let me show you how is it done....
Slowly she sat downwards adjusting my cock to her pussy...
Ahhh..... The tightness of her clamping walls feels like heavenly......
Ahhhh... Ahh.... Ughh....
She begins rocking on my cock faster and faster..... Grabing onto her breast I squeezed them really hard...
Stretching her arms out at Val...leading her standin in front Mimi before settling her down on her on lap with me still mounted in her....
Mimi swiftly cups Val'Bs... Then begin toying her nipples... As I stretch out 1 hand in search for Val's newly trimmed and started rubbing it gently.....
Beep beep beep.....
FUCK! Who the Fuck!~
Gently pushing mimi off to dismount my cock..i quickly got out of the pool to answer the phone call...
Hello~ Yes~?..
I mind wasn't really full concentrating what caller was talking about ... My attention is with the pool...Mimi had taken over and now she is in control working overall Val... Val seen totally lost of how to respond to Mimi attack while she is slowly enjoying herself.. Her lust and hunger of being work on is all over her face.
Straight after the caller ended, I immediately hanged up then quickly slip myself back in the pool back seated enjoying the les show. By now under Mimi's lead, Val is following what Mimi does. 1 hand on the other lady breast squeezing.. Circling the nipples.... Then other hand down south.. Teasing each other pussy.
Fuck~ they sure enjoying themselves..... Val has totally lets herself loose.... No more the stiffness all over. Not wanting me to feel bored Mimi turned Val over facing me.. 1hand cupping Val's breast twiting her nipples the othe hand finger fuck her. Val show no resistance to Mimi continues attack.....

Reaching my arms out at her then leading Val towards me with Mimi continuing tease her..
Mimi guided her towards then prepare to spread her legs open the mount my waiting cock... Once she begins her slow decent onto my lap.. I adjusted my cock to the perfect spot and let her slowly settle in...
Aghh....... She moan..
Tight..... I could feel my cock penetrating into her pussy plying the pussy wall to welcome my cock.. But the wetness.... Val's body immediately stiffened back again.. Not knowing what to do next. Cupping both Val breast with her hands & teasing her nipples, I slide my hands down to Val's hip slowly lifting her upwards abit. I could feel the frictions of her pussy walls rubbing against my cock.
Aghhh.... She moaned and dare not move..
Sensing that Val has lost it..still cupping val breasts..pressing her own breasts onto Val back..Mimi squeeze Val's breasts even harder & pinching on her nipples..
UGHHH.. Val's moan became louder and with a mixture of pleasure and pain. She inched herself upward then slide back down as Mimi release her nipples.

Last edited by new30; 20-12-2017 at 04:43 PM.
Old 20-12-2017, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Wombats deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, camping for more
Old 21-12-2017, 01:16 PM
Samster

Aghh...aghh... Aghh... This time Val has gotten the proper idea how this sex riding thing really works... As she begins to ride my cock and enjoying mimi simulation..
Soon I could feel her pussy walls stiffen and could tell that she had cummed as her whole body soften as she lean onto me... On seeing what happened Mimi pushed her off causing Val to fell into the water & chokingly recovered herself after drinking some water. Not willing to loose out to the younger lady Mimi swiftly turned then mounted my cock in 1 move then and used her pussy muscles and clamp my cock tightly...
Shiok~!
Clamping on to my dick tightly , I stood up turned Mimi towards the edge of the pool and start doggying her...
With every trusting she clamp on my dick even more tightly...
Piak~ piak~ piak~ with the water of the pool splashing....
M: Cumming.......
On heading that I increased speed ... I could no longer feel the clammy feelings...
From the side I noticed Val blushing as she watches me finishing off with Mimi..
UGHHH.....
Mimi legs softened.. I cummed in her offloading all my thousands of mimi me into her pussy again.
Old 19-02-2019, 01:09 AM
Samster

M: Wa~ what's that smell ? Smell so nice ~ I hungry liao ler...
As she hugs from the back.. I could feel her 2 pokey as her 2 breasts press down..
D : Creamy garlic pasta~ help me set the table by the pool.
Val also appeared but dress in a oversized t-shirt. The guessed the smell of cooking must had attracted her too..
M: Don't just stand there ~help me...
As the 2 ladies serach through the cabinets for plates & so on..
Dinner is served..
M : KNS! You said pasta? This Maggi mee.. Then then what is this?
Pointing at my Egg rosti....
D : classed egg rosti...
Mimi flipped over the rosti
M: Aiyo ... Fried egg with chopped potatoes~ use tomato sauce & mayonnaise draw pattern somemore...
Val was struggling to contain herself...
D : today no cook hor.. Then last I cook u never complain... Ask you know how to cook anot say dunno.....
Val busted out in laughter ....
We settle down & started eating, this time no more complains..
Once dinner finished I told the ladies join me in study room after they finished the cleaning...

15mins later....
Both ladies quickly rushed int the study room
M: Y suddenly no more lights!? i could still see the puzzled on her face through the sun is setting.
D : No more power...
Val : Har!? Where on earth Malaysia still got places with no power wan?
D: Here lor... Oh ya... I almost forgotten..

Grabbing Val's hand then drag her over the table and instructed her to lay face down & spread her legs apart. With 1 swift action I pulled her undies off after way down. The looks on her face i could see her fear of not knowing what may happen also and anticipating that i could Fuck her again...

Val: OUCH! WTF!
D: whatever you do, don,t scratch! It will safe you....
Val slowly pulling back her panties and with a expression mixture of disappointment and curiosity.

Quickly we setup as much candles we could find & litted them all up before the sun sets & darkness came..
Val: wa.. Like scene for those Korean seaside house ler... So.. Romantic...
Just a gust of breeze blow into the room & candles fricked~
M: Eeee... The feeling more liked horror movies haunted house.... Val immediately gave Mimi a killer glace for spoiling the moods. I couldn't help but break out in laughter.

Last edited by new30; 19-02-2019 at 08:21 PM.
Old 19-02-2019, 02:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
ciav deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1