The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-11-2017, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 8
lucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to behold
Re: I took advantage of a girl who liked me

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexanderArnold View Post
Spend sometime reading from page 1 to the last page . Looking forward to more updates.
Thanks man! More to come!
Old 29-11-2017, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 9
pukipilot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucaslegend View Post
Looking forward, thanks bro!!
Old 30-11-2017, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 19
basara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud of

Quote:
Then what if the girl is a virgin? Do you think I can just take her virginity away when I don't feel like she is the one?
of course. virginity is hugely over rated lah.
those girls that were attracted to me, a lot were virgin, and were
those "no sex before marriage" type.
Old 30-11-2017, 12:30 AM
Samster

lucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by basara_evil View Post
of course. virginity is hugely over rated lah.
those girls that were attracted to me, a lot were virgin, and were
those "no sex before marriage" type.
haha i am still struggling with how far can i go with someone i dont love but is a virgin.
Old 30-11-2017, 03:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story TS, hope there are more to come. support support
Old 30-11-2017, 03:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
ParkKimSiew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

well, at least you make her happy when in the relationship. It is common. Man use love to get sex and woman use sex to get love.
Old 30-11-2017, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yeah yeah.. hope soon.
Old 30-11-2017, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 8
maver1ck88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaver1ck88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

awesome story!!
Old 01-12-2017, 08:25 PM
Samster

I was so angry after Yi Xin told me what happened on the night that we got together, at Allen’s condo. I was mostly angry at Yi Xin, but intriguingly I was not that angry with Allen. I thought what Allen did was bad, but understandable as a lustful man.

So that only meant Yi Xin had been cheating on me since that night, I felt sad. Yi Xin cried so much that the cab driver who drove her back home was concerned. He asked me if the woman was okay, I told him not to worry and shut the door.

I saw the cab drove off in the night street, then slowly out of my sight. I lit up a cigarette and smoked alone, under the lamp post beside a trash bin. I was pondering over the feelings I had right now, because I somehow sensed a bit of sorrow. It reminded me of the complicated feelings I had for my ex when I had not moved on from her yet.

Strictly speaking, Yi Xin now had become my ex too.

Does this mean I have fallen in love with Yi Xin? I asked myself since I felt sad for our breakup. Yet the breakup was inevitable, because there were just too much lies and excuses from her during our relationship. The problem now was that I finally knew it was all due to Allen’s malicious intervention.

Yi Xin texted me after a while. She asked me to forgive her. I texted back her, I asked whether Allen did visit her in JB after that night. I wanted her to tell me all the stuffs between Allen and her, even though I knew I should not know.

When I got back home, Yi Xin called me. We talked on the phone for the whole night until I saw the morning sunshine. She tried to tell me what had happened between them, and those events finally provided explanations to all those lies that she had made up to me. I was ashamed to admit that I had erections on several events between them. What Allen did to her was just too humiliating, yet extremely erotic.

In conclusion, Allen had turned her into his personal sex toy for almost a year. The only reason that Yi Xin had to give in to him was because he had a tape of us having sex in his guest room. That son of a bitch had put a video camera inside our guest room before we even came back to his house. He planned it since the beginning. Yi Xin was scared if she didn’t do what Allen wanted her to do, Allen would leak the video. In that case, Yi Xin and I would become the main characters in a sex scandal.

** to be continued
Old 01-12-2017, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
huanchu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story, support support!
Old 07-12-2017, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1211 / Power: 15
mhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud of

Great story
Old 11-12-2017, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 15
Krazykat is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKrazykat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hope to read more soon .
Old 11-12-2017, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

good story TS, suppork!
Old 12-12-2017, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

keep the updates coming bro, great story.
Old 12-12-2017, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Banecat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been reading from Page 1
Great Story Bro!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1