The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 11-12-2017, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Gingersnaps deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by Informer View Post
Yeah, I think the couple having fun upstairs too since bro said the block no one move in yet but the couple came down the stairs.
Maybe next time can do beside each other
Old 11-12-2017, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 10
sgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Yesterday after midnight drove my gf to a new hdb blocks where no one move in yet. Came here a couple of times and usually no one at night.

Gf was in shorts and a spag top. At first wanted to go top floor but we always tried there so this time decide to try at void deck. Hanky panky there for 15 mins but not very safe.... sometimes have people walk past. Finally cannot tahan so we went to the nearest staircase between 1st and 2nd floor. Quickly strip my gf naked and bonk her. Took out her shorts, panty and spag top.... she not wearing bra. I was sitting on the stairs and she was on top of me. It was good and she was very horny.

But very suay.... suddenly someone came down the stairs. Not sure if they saw much but we quickly grab my gf clothes and run down. Hide behind a wall till they walk away. It was a couple and they was looking at our direction. Lucky void deck no one else even more paiseh.
Wow. I dont mind being a watcher though
Old 11-12-2017, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
cashstar1213 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Before reading this thread i always thought public handicapped toilet was the only place ppl usually do this. Too naive of me lol.

But what are the experience of doing it in public toilet like in parks etc.

Was thinking trying this out but nv recee any location. Any lobang in the south?
Old 12-12-2017, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashstar1213 View Post
Before reading this thread i always thought public handicapped toilet was the only place ppl usually do this. Too naive of me lol.

But what are the experience of doing it in public toilet like in parks etc.

Was thinking trying this out but nv recee any location. Any lobang in the south?
i personally find public handucapped toilet very hot and stuffy, i prefer the great outdoors.
Old 13-12-2017, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
Mayb e couple oso there for some actions likewise?
Yes pretty sure they are there for some actions too. Usually we go to top floor and sometimes can see couples below. Didn't expect they will walk stairs.... usually people take lifts. And we were at the void deck for some time and didn't see any people go up. They should be upstairs for over an hour.

Heart attack lo. Gf was completely naked and I was bottomless. Everything happened too fast... no time to think. Just grab clothes and run down. Lucky no one at void deck and couple never walk over to our direction.
Old 13-12-2017, 04:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2451 / Power: 20
siambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond repute
not me... but I saw it.

I think is 2004 at my place at east area. Last time lift not every floor can stop, I happen to stay at level 9, so must stop at level 10 n get down one floor.

just when I stepping at level 10 staircase, I heard piak piak at 9 half level. halfway thru level 10, I saw the guy missionary the girl, where the girl
was looking at my direction since she laying down.

she super paiseh n keep telling the guy to stop but the guy get the wrong excitement n piak harder... till she shout ' 有人啦 '。Both of them only bottomless,
n the guy just hug tight to cover their face. I act cool n just walk pass them slowly. i cant see the guy but know the girl was next blk ah lian look alike.

From that day onwards when the girl will just siam me, and i can tell she change guys like clothes..... 2yrs later never see her again.

what a 15 sec worth of drama. ��

Last edited by siambee; 13-12-2017 at 06:03 AM.
Old 13-12-2017, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

great live action!

Quote:
Originally Posted by siambee View Post
not me... but I saw it.

I think is 2004 at my place at east area. Last time lift not every floor can stop, I happen to stay at level 9, so must stop at level 10 n get down one floor.

just when I stepping at level 10 staircase, I heard piak piak at 9 half level. halfway thru level 10, I saw the guy missionary the girl, where the girl

she super paiseh n keep telling the guy to stop but the guy get the wrong excitement n piak harder... till she shout ' 有人啦 '。Both of them only bottomless,
n the guy just hug tight to cover their face. I act cool n just walk pass them slowly. i cant see the guy but know the girl was next blk ah lian look alike.

From that day onwards when the girl will just siam me, and i can tell she change guys like clothes..... 2yrs later never see her again.

Old 13-12-2017, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

My ex gave me a bbbj on the hippotour bus at the upper deck, in the middle of orchard road..

Those were the good old days.
Old 13-12-2017, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
not me... but I saw it.

i had similiar sighting too of my downstairs neighbour long time ago, ah lian single mum working in a ktv in town. it was in the wee hours around 3-4am, she likely just knock off. i heard moans and kapo go peek, she & a guy kissing and hands all over each other. watched the whole thing without being caught. hehe.
Old 13-12-2017, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTVbuddy View Post
i had similiar sighting too of my downstairs neighbour long time ago, ah lian single mum working in a ktv in town. it was in the wee hours around 3-4am, she likely just knock off. i heard moans and kapo go peek, she & a guy kissing and hands all over each other. watched the whole thing without being caught. hehe.
I previously stayed at AMK St21. Got this ulu playground at the back. At night always got maid with their bf piak piak there. Sometimes also got youngsters, hanky panky there.
Old 13-12-2017, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 558 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
not me... but I saw it.

Wow.. walked past them some more!!! Winner u! Lolx
Old 14-12-2017, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 10
sgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Caught a malay couple having sex in a handicapped toilet of a mall in town. the same mall that i saw a couple making out and giving hj. heard spanks and moans although they turn on the water tap to "hide" the noise. little do they know that i can still hear it.
Old 14-12-2017, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
not me... but I saw it.

You should piak piak her since your neighbour is so open.
What a waste ...
Old 14-12-2017, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 16
bluestrike deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybluestrike deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
not me... but I saw it.

You should have made friends with the girl and ask her for contact number.
Old 14-12-2017, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
BirdAss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
not me... but I saw it.

Very cool, just walk pass hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1