The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-12-2017, 10:14 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
arisinggod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
SKOUT adventures

Hi bros recently just downloaded skout. Heard there's a lot of thrill regarding maids be it pinoy or indo.. Follow me on my journey and at the same time give me tips to please.

Just started talking to this girl lets call her "J", J doesn't even look like a maid. At least B cup. She claims she doesn't want any sexual related activities and she's looking for a boyfriend. I need my bros to help me out.
Old 28-12-2017, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 15
Bummers is a glorious beacon of lightBummers is a glorious beacon of lightBummers is a glorious beacon of lightBummers is a glorious beacon of lightBummers is a glorious beacon of light
Re: SKOUT adventures

What kind of help you need?
Old 28-12-2017, 09:13 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arisinggod View Post
Hi bros recently just downloaded skout. Heard there's a lot of thrill regarding maids be it pinoy or indo.. Follow me on my journey and at the same time give me tips to please.

Just started talking to this girl lets call her "J", J doesn't even look like a maid. At least B cup. She claims she doesn't want any sexual related activities and she's looking for a boyfriend. I need my bros to help me out.
If she doesn't want any sexual activities why are you wasting your time??
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 28-12-2017, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 19
D-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Dont want means want. Reverse physcology. Lol...
Old 28-12-2017, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 19
jolin123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjolin123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

More like she wants a boyfriend to be her personal atm .
Old 28-12-2017, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:

Good gracious!!! Please be prepared to run if she show you her cock.
Old 28-12-2017, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 11
Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!

Just tell her sex is boring. You are also not looking for sex. U prefer dating. Want to go out on sunday and watch Fox Movie?

Quote:

Old 28-12-2017, 10:32 PM
Samster

Banecat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Probably looking for an ATM...avoid liao
Old 31-12-2017, 01:44 PM
Samster

melatoninpill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

SKOUT works best when at overseas
Old 02-01-2018, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14033 / Power: 14
sanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond repute

Lmfao.....not looking for sex! TS, u are quite haigong to post such a question here!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1