The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2018, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 16
virtualpika is a glorious beacon of lightvirtualpika is a glorious beacon of lightvirtualpika is a glorious beacon of lightvirtualpika is a glorious beacon of lightvirtualpika is a glorious beacon of light
My new maid... not story FYI

Very young and hardworking... from philippines

No off day..

So after working for 2 months I pass her a phone to call back home

One night when I am surfing for stuff on the internet.. she approach me and ask if she can videocall back home because she miss her family.. I say ok.. while she pass me her phone I discover that she didn’t wear any bra..... I quickly look away and treat it as nothing happen...

On Sunday when I ask if she want to eat McDonald she say yes... so when we reach McDonald it was crowded... we have to share table and sit side by side... while eating i feel that her leg touch my leg... and she didn’t bother to move away....

Not sure if I should proceed further....

Will update you guys
Old 26-03-2018, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My new maid... not story FYI

Dum play with fire bro .... under 1 roof will get yr house on fire
Old 27-03-2018, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4410 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

Are you married? If not, you can but do not do it at home for the first time. Check in a hotel with both IDs. Subsequent fucks can be anywhere.

If you are married, please pass her her phone and pass me her number. Don't waste.
Old 28-03-2018, 09:06 AM
Samster

virtualpika is a glorious beacon of lightvirtualpika is a glorious beacon of lightvirtualpika is a glorious beacon of lightvirtualpika is a glorious beacon of lightvirtualpika is a glorious beacon of light

Yes I’m married....

I told her if I give her $40 per massage she want? She say no... but she go behind my back and massage me 2 min.....😔

And say... ok sir?
Old 28-03-2018, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by virtualpika View Post
Yes I’m married....

I told her if I give her $40 per massage she want? She say no... but she go behind my back and massage me 2 min.....😔

And say... ok sir?
Up u bro. 😊
Old 28-03-2018, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4410 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by virtualpika View Post
Yes I’m married....

And say... ok sir?
Say no that is not the way to massage, and you will show her, asking her to lie down... Just joking... Stay away from her... You are married
Old 28-03-2018, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JonSt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ditch the maid seriously. If an affair happens, and (touch wood) she gets preggo then you jialat.Plus divorce case in singapore always side with the woman. Cos of woman's charter, so extra jialat. Break it off, for the sake of your own happiness and your family's
Old 28-03-2018, 10:46 PM
Samster

Bro I understand the risk... but my mind keep flooding with 1001 scenarios on what if I do this or what if I do that...

To make matters worst... every morning both of us are alone together in the house for 1 hour....
Old 28-03-2018, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

What happens if consensual ? Then she turn around when questioned and say you forced her by mental duress on implied threat of dismissal ?

Be careful Bro !
Old 28-03-2018, 11:01 PM
Samster

Her Facebook photo... camera quality is bad cos her phone megapixel is low

Old 28-03-2018, 11:02 PM
Samster

How to link?

https://ibb.co/h1D677
Old 29-03-2018, 02:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Well, if your wife is OK, than three of you can live happily under one roof... why not?
Old 29-03-2018, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

You just got chlamydia and now you want to screw your maid. Go for it bro. Some people need to screw up their life big time before the other head does the thinking. Lol
Old 29-03-2018, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeLanYong View Post
You just got chlamydia and now you want to screw your maid. Go for it bro. Some people need to screw up their life big time before the other head does the thinking. Lol
Well you can’t prevent those when you pick up girls from the clubs... already cured...

Btw today again manage to eat mcd together but we sit facing each other... have a long talk with her and slowly understand her culture... she is happy being my maid..
Old 29-03-2018, 10:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Log Out deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, next step. Yr maid helps u PCC.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1