The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old Yesterday, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 2
XiaoLoong is one of the Best!XiaoLoong is one of the Best!XiaoLoong is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Richy (FT)

Tingtong lady with coyful vibes. Looks slimmer and cuter than photos suggest, although have tummy roll and double chin. Slimmer than usual FT ladies. Natural C- cup. Loves to lick ass very much, keep asking me to give her my ass. Whole tongue swabbed up and down and inside asshole for a good 10 minutes. Gives nice bbbj with slurp, suck, lick, DT, every pattern. Says she is first timer in field, don't know where she learnt all these from.

Very good RTF material.
Old Yesterday, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Gorus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for nana of foxythai.

Looks have to discount abit from photos. But not to the point that would reject.
From he moment door closes, she is all smiles and helps to undress, bring you to shower. Help to shower clean. She does lack abit in the boobs department but her service really is up there. Frenching non stop from in shower till bed. Till end of 1st shot.

She can go on and on for bbbj and she is easily wet down there. Her service really dam power. Will not stop till you ask her to. Then caps on and the rest is history. After 1st shot she help to do a massage that I think is proper and strength is there. The massage and 1 shot itself is a deal based on her current pricing. Didn't do 2nd shot as was feeling good with the massage and told her to carry on with it.

After massage some cuddles and all then played abit with each other before leaving

Thanks bro for the recommendation and accommodating my timing.woukd recommend to try out nana for her service.
Old Today, 12:08 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
milksmoothie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Peach from Lust365

Looks: 10 prettier to me in person
Body: 9 hot babe. Sizzling hot
Boobs: 10 perfect size for her personality (sexy and damn horny)
Bbbj: 10 my bro is worshipping her for her solid suctions
Fj: 9 I left with jelly legs. But no prob my little bro jumping in joy for feeling her warm and super wet oysters

Rtf: definitely yes
Old Today, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 3
johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycron View Post
FR for Anisa of FoxyThai

Suddenly have craving for MILF so decided to take the plunge
Looks: Like a fair early 40s Pinay. 140s height and friendly helper next door look. Definitely PS her pics...but she does have a well coming and friendly look
Boobs: Natural Ds ... natural sag of cos
Body: Bakness towards 7.5-8...Body art here and there
French: Yes
BBBJ: Short but does put in effort... Had a quick 69
FJ: Started round 1 with cowgirl then came on lotus ...was wet and considerably tight... does have good hip power... Washed up and napped while she gave me a massage. Started round 2 with me teasing her nipples ... then started her licking my nips and BBBJ and she started with reverse cowgirl. After some hard pounding on missionary, came on her belly
GFE: Feels like neighbor with benefits ... :P
Really keen to try on her.
Old Today, 12:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3847 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

post removed ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Old Today, 01:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Gstring85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I’ve just landed in Singapore after a few years away, battling jet lag and craving some pakpak. Huge thanks to the bros for alerting everyone about the fake FRs. After careful consideration, I’ve opted for GENTLEMENCLUB24.

Lady: Amelia
Shave : Shaved and juicy
French: Yes with a bit of tongue touching
English: she speak ok English, we had some chitchat which she was able to understand and communicate back.
Looks: 7/10, the photos are photoshopped but a friendly look, for me a girl next door feeling.
Body : 10/10, tight body, just how I like it!
Boobs: Enhanced, but the pointy nipples were sensitive, which was nice.
CIM: Yes, she sucked it right down to the last drop, all the way down to my toes. It was WOW. I am a big CIM fan and this was good.
DT: No
AR: No
AJ: No
FJ: 10/10, hardworking and she was accommodating in all positions.
Overall : 9/10
Old Today, 01:48 AM
Samster (M)

OrhBarKart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable: Mansion
Aoy

Looks:8/10 (as photo, rbf)
Body: slim with pointy nips and slight abs (and c sec)
BBBJ: Slurpy no teeth
FJ: Great stamina on cg. 2 shot easily
French, paint, AR: didnt try as not my thing

Overall: good experience, she allow to be carried to f**k. Communication might be an issue if you can't speak thai. Location is accessible and discrete.
Old Today, 02:17 AM
Samster

gofather123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nina from Kinkythai

pretty light skinned and her mole is more visible than in pictures but 90% resemblance, considered pretty

good: very enjoyable foreplay, a lot of frenching and ear licking, she likes to bite so if you can handle a bit of pain and like its a 10/10, small natural boobs but nice to fondle, her moaning is also a big turn on

decent: bbbj, didn't do for very long as i was the last customer that night, maybe tired. fj she will engage in kisses and hugs, pussy is tight and wet

bad: hj almost make my cock drop off, thats the only complaint

if you guys want to finger this one make sure you cut your nails, overall 8.5/10 for me
Old Today, 04:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 5
MaskRider64 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaskRider64 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaskRider64 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevstev View Post
Tried May from FlirtyGirls stable today. Was hesitant at first, but after seeing some FRs on sbf, went ahead anyway.

Walked into the room, greeted by such a sweet lady. French is her main language! The way I like it...
GFE gaogao....

Girl: May
OKT: Straightforward, fuss free.
Face: 10/10. My type of lady. She looks cuter irl
Body: 9.5/10. Tall, around 165cm definitely. I like tall girls with long legs. No tummy, nice meaty ass and thighs.
GFE: 20/10. The best! Raped me with her Fluent French... English is a bit basic, so need some Google translate. But overall, very ok~
Boobs: 7.5/10. Au natural! Not for boob lovers. But I like it cos it is natural
Pussy: 9/10. Trimmed. Allowed painting and no smell. Smells heavenly actually!
BBBj: 8/10. Can be better, but still nice. Played with 2IC very long. Nice Hehe. Not a time watcher.
FJ: 10/10. Very outstanding. Did a few positions till legs shaky...

Overall, she is a hidden gem. Bros pls take care of her.

Thx again OKT for arranging ����
Will look forward to booking a slot with her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1