The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-02-2017, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by siamkia49 View Post
I understand there's a ton of pent up frustration among most of us but I think we should be more careful with what we are typing on this forum.
Who knows who is monitoring this forum and when right.
Don't wanna get an invitation to the ISD for kopi session y'know...
Self censorship is the worst

It's like a caged bird. Except cage door open. U keep this up they don't even need a cage door anymore n they would've won
_____
Exchange points won ma
Old 27-02-2017, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 8
siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of
Re: ‘Leaders must be able to take criticism, acknowledge mistakes’: PM Lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
Self censorship is the worst

It's like a caged bird. Except cage door open. U keep this up they don't even need a cage door anymore n they would've won
_____
Exchange points won ma
I do agree with your point but it's already happening isn't it?

Almost the whole of SG population knows about their dirty laundry but is it wise to air it in public?

Of cos people can still choose to rage against the machine but look what have that got them into...
I'd rather have more sex...
Old 27-02-2017, 10:07 PM
Samster

sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:

Almost the whole of SG population knows about their dirty laundry but is it wise to air it in public?

Of cos people can still choose to rage against the machine but look what have that got them into...
There's nothing in spores history to indicate sporeans Want or love to be oppressed. It's sad sporeans accept this shit n think it's normal.

So now all sporeans now n future must respect n fear garbagement. Criticise them or don't make positive comments on them means sporeans can be punished or fix.

Why do sporeans accept this??
Obviously this benefits a few ppl n not spore.

This iz really spores shame
_____
Exchange points shame ma
Old 27-02-2017, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 8
siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of

Quote:
There's nothing in spores history to indicate sporeans Want or love to be oppressed. It's sad sporeans accept this shit n think it's normal.

So now all sporeans now n future must respect n fear garbagement. Criticise them or don't make positive comments on them means sporeans can be punished or fix.

Why do sporeans accept this??
Obviously this benefits a few ppl n not spore.

This iz really spores shame
_____
Exchange points shame ma
Hmmm... Ok it seems u have made your choice so good luck with that.

I hope your rants and criticism can make a difference in Singaprean's life and one day Make Singapore Great Again!

P/S: Make no mistake that I am not a PAP supporter and I've never given them my vote in my entire life...
Peace out...
Old 27-02-2017, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamMaster1985 View Post
I agree with Bro siamkia49, the words our PM says does NOT apply to our current government.

Come on la, people criticize you during elections, all you do is character assassination. Say this person is no good at this, no good at that. Admit la. If you can admit mistakes and tell us why you did that, at least our dissatisfaction in you and your so-called elite team will not be very bad.
Character assassination???
Don't joke La. If it's only that, then that's normal

If in USA, Obama sue trump bankrupt, put trump in Guantanamo, victimise his children, Americans will take the streets 100 times worse than in South Korea n even an unsuitable Trump will b voted in with 80% votes OK.

In spore, sporeans just diam diam n look the other way. National shame la

Sporeans should speak out n say we do not accept your politics n if we are given a choice that we must accept your politics in order to accept the ' best n brightest in spore' to rule sporeans, then sporeans should say bye bye to garbagement. We don't need you
_____
Exchange points downplay ma
Old 28-02-2017, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 13
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why you post this article but don't dare to comment n let others comment. Want ppl to kanna is it. Haha
_____
Exchange points dare ma
Why would I want people to kanna ? Please you don't have to worry about the members in this wonderful forum. Majority of the members here are very intelligent and know what they can say just like you . Anyways a few of the brothers had already mentioned so there is no need for me to repeat it.

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 01-03-2017, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2680 / Power: 15
SiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Tribecar;15668995]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jameschong1 View Post

You mean they have the duty to expose everyone else except themselves?

Complain what? Those white bastards are always eveready to sue
That is indeed very true . So who dare to voice out ?

Many thanks to 70% who voted for them .
Old 01-03-2017, 04:36 PM
Samster

SiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond repute

~~~ delete post ~~~ double posting

Old 01-03-2017, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quote:

I also rather have more sex but everything is getting more and more expensive .

Old 01-03-2017, 05:07 PM
Samster

skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

PM Lee on S'pore-style democracy, press freedom and gay rights

Published: 1:45 PM, March 1, 2017

Updated: 1:58 PM, March 1, 2017

SINGAPORE — Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong rejected an assertion by BBC journalist Stephen Sackur that Singapore is not a successful democracy because it has been governed by the same party since independence and lacks a powerful opposition.

“Just because the voters have voted for me and my party does not mean that we are not open,” Mr Lee said, noting that there are many parties in Singapore and elections are fiercely contested.

To Mr Sackur’s point that there are only a handful of opposition Members of Parliament (MPs), Mr Lee pointed out that there are six elected and three unelected Members of Parliament (MPs) who are not from the ruling People’s Action Party, and said the number would be increased to at least 12.

“But really it is the workings of our democratic system,” he said, adding that Singaporeans voted for the PAP candidates because they have the confidence in the PAP to form the government and to govern well.

“Once the government stops functioning, or for that matter, if I have a Member of Parliament who does not perform his duties and loses the confidence of the supporters and I field them again, the situation will change overnight. It is open,” said Mr Lee.

In a wide-ranging interview, the veteran journalist also asked if the Singapore government would consider repealing Section 377A of the Penal Code — which criminalises sex between men — as a symbol of change in the country.

“It is a matter of society values. We inherited this from British Victorian attitudes,” Mr Lee replied.

Asked whether Singapore today should reflect British Victorian attitudes, Mr Lee added: “We are not British. We are not Victorian. But this is a society which is not that liberal on these matters. Attitudes have changed, but I believe if you have a referendum on the issue today, 377A would stand.”

Mr Sackur then asked if Mr Lee would change his view on Section 377A if his children or grandchildren were gay.

“I think that it’s a law which is there. If I remove it I will not remove the problem because if you look at what has happened in the West; in Britain you decriminalised it in the 1960s, your attitudes have changed a long way but even now gay marriage is contentious,” said Mr Lee, adding that the issue is also a controversial one in America and other parts of Europe.

Pressed for his personal view on the matter and whether he would like to get rid of Section 377A, Mr Lee added: “My personal view is that if I don’t have a problem, this is an uneasy compromise, I’m prepared to live with it until social attitudes change.”

During the interview, Mr Sackur also brought up the possible linking of preferential trade deals with human rights, including freedom of expression and of the press, an issue recently debated in British parliament.

“I do not see you being restrained in asking me questions,” Mr Lee replied.

“I would not presume to tell you how your Press Council should operate. Why should you presume to tell me how my country should run?” he added.

“We are completely open; we have one of the fastest Internet accesses in the world; we have no great wall of the Internet; you can get any site in the world. So where is the restriction?”

When Mr Sackur pressed him on how he would react if Britain were to require that trade deals come with guarantees on human rights, press freedom, workers’ rights and demonstrators’ rights, Mr Lee withheld judgement.

“I would wait to react until I see it,” he said.

But he made clear that he thought the notion impractical. “You look at the Americans. They do not lack fervour in moral causes. They promote democracy, freedom of speech, women’s rights, gay rights and sometimes even transgender rights. But you do not see them applying that universally across the world, with all their allies,” he said.

continue reading here : http://www.todayonline.com/singapore...and-gay-rights

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 01-03-2017, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
fr90r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is a "Adult Discussions about SEX" forum, please bring your political agenda elsewhere.
Old 02-03-2017, 02:05 PM
Samster

One-party rule doesn’t mean Singapore is closed: PM Lee

Updated: 11:09 PM, March 1, 2017

SINGAPORE — Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong has rejected an assertion by a BBC journalist that Singapore is not a successful democracy because it has been governed by the same party since independence and lacks a powerful Opposition.

“Just because the voters have voted for me and my party does not mean that we are not open,” Mr Lee said on the BBC Hardtalk programme that aired on Wednesday (March 1), where he was interviewed by Mr Stephen Sackur.

“The politics is open. There is no constraint on people forming political parties, standing for election, campaigning, publishing manifestos,” Mr Lee added.

To Mr Sackur’s point that there are only a handful of Opposition Members of Parliament (MPs), Mr Lee pointed out that there are six elected and three unelected MPs who are not from the ruling People’s Action Party, and said the number would be increased to at least 12.

“But, really, it is the workings of our democratic system,” he said. “Once the Government stops functioning, or for that matter, if I have a Member of Parliament who does not perform his duties and loses the confidence of the supporters and I field him again, the situation will change overnight.”

Asked to comment on claims by human rights groups that he is imposing “a mix of absolute political control and repression of dissenting voices that was the hallmark of his father”, Mr Lee replied: “If it were such a miserable place, you would not be interviewing me. You would be going down the streets and getting ‘vox pops’, and all sorts of people would be saying terrible things about the Government and some of them would have emigrated.

“But the fact is, Singaporeans are happy, they have chosen this Government. We are governing the country and the people to the best of our ability. Millions more would like to come if we allowed it.”

During the interview, Mr Sackur also brought up the linking of trade deals with human rights, an issue recently debated in British Parliament. He cited how the leader of the Liberal Democrats in the UK, Mr Tim Farron, had argued that Britain should raise issues of freedom of expression and freedom of the press in any trade talks with Singapore. “I do not see you being restrained in asking me questions,” Mr Lee said in response.

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 02-03-2017, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr90r View Post
This is a "Adult Discussions about SEX" forum, please bring your political agenda elsewhere.
Hello clone of rocket_boy why you so bohji and bohlampar use another clone to talk to us . Also you should write big and red fonts for people to see .

Old 02-03-2017, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyleon View Post
One-party rule doesn’t mean Singapore is closed: PM Lee

Updated: 11:09 PM, March 1, 2017

SINGAPORE — Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong has rejected an assertion by a BBC journalist that Singapore is not a successful democracy because it has been governed by the same party since independence and lacks a powerful Opposition.

“Just because the voters have voted for me and my party does not mean that we are not open,” Mr Lee said on the BBC Hardtalk programme that aired on Wednesday (March 1), where he was interviewed by Mr Stephen Sackur.

“The politics is open. There is no constraint on people forming political parties, standing for election, campaigning, publishing manifestos,” Mr Lee added.

To Mr Sackur’s point that there are only a handful of Opposition Members of Parliament (MPs), Mr Lee pointed out that there are six elected and three unelected MPs who are not from the ruling People’s Action Party, and said the number would be increased to at least 12.

“But, really, it is the workings of our democratic system,” he said. “Once the Government stops functioning, or for that matter, if I have a Member of Parliament who does not perform his duties and loses the confidence of the supporters and I field him again, the situation will change overnight.”

Asked to comment on claims by human rights groups that he is imposing “a mix of absolute political control and repression of dissenting voices that was the hallmark of his father”, Mr Lee replied: “If it were such a miserable place, you would not be interviewing me. You would be going down the streets and getting ‘vox pops’, and all sorts of people would be saying terrible things about the Government and some of them would have emigrated.

“But the fact is, Singaporeans are happy, they have chosen this Government. We are governing the country and the people to the best of our ability. Millions more would like to come if we allowed it.”

During the interview, Mr Sackur also brought up the linking of trade deals with human rights, an issue recently debated in British Parliament. He cited how the leader of the Liberal Democrats in the UK, Mr Tim Farron, had argued that Britain should raise issues of freedom of expression and freedom of the press in any trade talks with Singapore. “I do not see you being restrained in asking me questions,” Mr Lee said in response.

Wtf !!!!!

Talking rubbish!!! No wonder sporeans so stupid when they follow this shit.

Ccb claimed you can't say spore isn't open cos Garbagement is voted in constantly.

ITS PRECISELY SPORE NOT OPEN thats why they're voted in constantly!!

Saddam used to have 100% votes. Knn Iraq open ma!!!

If spore so open, need media to plp garbagement n say they're the best n only they can lead. If spore so open, why oppo always get hounded n sued . If spore so open, why sporeans don't Want to sia suay n get involved in politics

And millions want to join spore??? Knn la.
The prcs Indians n filipino go spore just to make money la. Stupid

Really delusional sack of shit.
He probably think all sporeans love him
And this BBC suckur should do his research la.
______
Exchange points delusional ma

Last edited by sadfa; 02-03-2017 at 10:34 PM.
Old 04-03-2017, 01:55 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
kuasimi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

100,000 more foreign workers needed: PM Lee

http://forums.$$$$$$$$$$$$.com.sg/current-affairs-lounge-17/good-news-pm-lee-wants-bring-100-000-foreign-workers-into-singapore-2838428.html

suggest Singaporeans go somewhere else to be foreign workers or ask that this 100,000 join the political industry in Singapore instead.
---------------------------------------

http://sg.yfittopostblog.com/2010/07...needed-pm-lee/

100,000 more foreign workers needed: PM Lee

By Angela Lim – July 15th, 2010
Email Facebook Twitter Print

Fuelled by the record growth the government is forecasting for the economy this year, more than 100,000 foreigners are set to enter Singapore’s workforce, Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong told The Straits Times.

PM Lee said the move was unavoidable as the labour market here is bursting at its seams.

“If we don’t allow the foreign workers in, you are going to have overheating,” he said. However, he assured Singaporeans that the government is managing the number, saying the calibration of foreign workers will moderate the inflow.

Mr Lee added, “Even with that, I imagine there will be more than 100,000 extra foreign workers this year. I cannot see it otherwise. But we have to accept that.”

This projected inflow is a slowdown, however, compared to the surge of 144,500 in 2007 and 157,000 in 2008.

Higher levy rates and a tiered system that came into effect at the start of this month makes it increasingly costly to employ many semi-skilled foreign workers. This allows employers time to adjust and invest in improving productivity.

Leong Wai Ho, an economist with Barclays Capital Investment Bank, does not think the inflow is excessive. “The addition of 100,000 probably reflects more discriminate and careful use of foreign workers, not that the levies have gone up,” he said.

Economists like Mr Leong see many foreign workers moving to fill spots in the hotel plus food and beverage sectors, as well as high-end industries such as electronics and marine, where demand for semi-skilled S-pass holders is high.

The hospitality sector in particular is in need of workers following the opening of the two new integrated resorts and a sudden increase in the number of tourists landing on Singapore shores.

In February, the government, in a bid to reduce the country’s reliance on foreign workers, said it would limit the numbers to one-third of the workforce which currently stands around three million. The total foreign population in the workforce came up to around one million last year.

Mr Teo Siong Seng, president of the Singapore Chinese Chamber of Commerce and Industry which has some 4,000 members, supports the policies to cut reliance on foreign workers.

“A more controlled inflow of foreign workers will benefit the country,” he said.
Manpower Minister Gan Kim Yong also stressed the importance of a productivity-driven economy for sustainable growth in the next ten years.

“In the short term, we would need to tap on more foreign workers to support economic growth… while maintaining the longer-term goal of reducing over-reliance on foreign workers through investments in productivity,” Mr Gan explained.

While many Singaporeans workers are concerned about the inflow, Labour MP Josephine Teo feels that companies facing a shortage of workers may find the increase in foreign workers “a welcome relief”.

Singapore’s economy continues on its way to chalking up two records this year: the highest growth in the country’s history and fastest recovery in Asia. This puts the country’s economy ahead of the pack, even beating global powerhouses India and China.

http://sg.yfittopostblog.com/2010/07...needed-pm-lee/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1