The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-07-2018, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://ltdsg.com/donna/

Finally got a chance to try one of my favorite since she came back

Location: discreet in a prime area. First time visiting this apartment and I'm impressed. Might be a bit hard for those coming from public transport but nothing too hard if you plan ahead.

Looks: 9.8/10 without doubt one of the best looking ML ever. The most alluring part about her is her megawatt smile. One of the best smiles showing her great teeth. Just looking at the smile really brightens up my day.

Figure: 8.5/10 Certainly good enough for me. Quite a handful both for the top and the butt with slim curves. Yums!

Massage: 7/10 effort is definitely there and sometimes comfortable enough to make me sleep. Might not be forceful enough for big sized guys but I'm not so...

Sensual: 8.5/10 High in GFE for me. Always a charm to chat with her, tease one another (we have our internal jokes hehe) and explore and caress without going over the board. Love the way she just lie on top of you, body to body and the hugging stays throughout the deed.
She is also very patient even if it took some time before I shoot, must have been tiring for her hand!

RTM: without a doubt YES

For some, $120 may be a high price for any ML. And her playability is for sure not as high as some out there. But you go to her for another kind of feeling you don't get elsewhere. It's good fun with perhaps your first girlfriend, where you wanna eat but cannot eat cos too young or scared, explore explore a bit and have some exciting time. It can still be steamy and sexciting, just not fast and furious kind. Both styles can be fun, depending on your mood.
Old 17-07-2018, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 10
WChestnut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is there any FR on Vivian? Thanks in advance
https://sglonelyguys.net/vivian-massage/
Old 17-07-2018, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea171717 View Post
Massage in full nude n can lick abalone ?
Topless massage, cant lick abalone cos on her period.
However, can't lick or suck boobs/ nipples.
Say, itchy if suck or lick.. Low playability on this part.
Old 17-07-2018, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 10
Vedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardstick123 View Post
Have FR of her bro?
She is a ML so it is MR not FR.
Old 17-07-2018, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 10
Block22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Yeah bro, met both of them before but not tarma la, only solo nia, know them when they were at YF's stable, if u know what i am talking about..
Yeah bro, I know what you taking about la

They both last time at YF's stable, and sara name there call Hazel if I remember correctly, last time still wear underwear doing HJ
Old 17-07-2018, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 924 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1940 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilrein View Post
Seems to me Donna is not as difficult to book compared to her previous stint.

Imho, while there is no doubt that she has a good looking face, the question is really how much that face is worth.

She has upped her price this time round though services and playability remained low. Massage is nothing to shout about, while HJ technique is pretty rough for me. Honestly, her figure isn’t that great either. I chose not to write an MR previously coz I expected that her legion of white knights will come out and blast me, but hey... it’s true that after her HJ, I actually did suffer a tear on the foreskin that put me out of action for the next 4 days.

Maybe market forces at work afterall and though I suspect her slots still does get filled up throughout the day, it’s probably not like last year where you need 2-3 days in advance.
I think it may be because this time round got a few APs around and I think she not as on in terms of bookings. She charged $110 last time? Didn't notice but this may have contributed as well.

Looks wise definitely one of the better looking ones... sensual wise maybe won't work too much for old birds...

I reckon she'll be good for newbies and dudes looking for a pretty face

Zara
Old 17-07-2018, 06:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Topless massage, cant lick abalone cos on her period.
However, can't lick or suck boobs/ nipples.
Say, itchy if suck or lick.. Low playability on this part.
Emm.. listed as can lick abalone but cannot lick nipple ?!!
very weird lo...
Old 17-07-2018, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 18
gaya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygaya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Imho, while there is no doubt that she has a good looking face, the question is really how much that face is worth.

She has upped her price this time round though services and playability remained low. Massage is nothing to shout about, while HJ technique is pretty rough for me. Honestly, her figure isn’t that great either. I chose not to write an MR previously coz I expected that her legion of white knights will come out and blast me, but hey... it’s true that after her HJ, I actually did suffer a tear on the foreskin that put me out of action for the next 4 days.

Maybe market forces at work afterall and though I suspect her slots still does get filled up throughout the day, it’s probably not like last year where you need 2-3 days in advance.
The ml here are unlike those ladies from flower joints and ktv. Many Flower joints ladies have amazing looks plus figures and can be your first love for the night if you hang them flower .So If really the ml demand $120 just because of her pretty looks and not much service, I feel that it is not worth it

If the main purpose is to find out how she look due to all the hype' I will try once but if her service is so so only I will not rtm again

As for PRC $120 ML, I will only support Aini as she worth this price.

Last edited by gaya; 17-07-2018 at 08:39 PM.
Old 17-07-2018, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaya View Post
The ml here are unlike those ladies from flower joints and ktv. Many Flower joints ladies have amazing looks plus figures and can be your first love for the night if you hang them flower .So If really the ml demand $120 just because of her pretty looks and not much service, I feel that it is not worth it

If the main purpose is to find out how she look due to all the hype' I will try once but if her service is so so only I will not rtm again

Lol. Support still need to bold the name or not...
Old 17-07-2018, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3548 / Power: 18
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Anyway in summary, it’s back to the same old topic of one men’s meat is another poison and willing seller, willing buyer. End of the day, this thread is to share genuine MRs regardless good or bad. Very hard to have the perfect 1 who has everyone consensus. It’s normal to agree to disagree. So its still up to individual to do their homework and assess themselves to see whether they wanna try or not. Just leave those FL stories to the proper section for discussion and maintain the rules set by TS in the first place.
Old 17-07-2018, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 15
HEATJAWS deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHEATJAWS deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

For prc $120 ML I still find carol/yuki is worth it , got service got looks
Old 17-07-2018, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banvan View Post
How’s pudding? Any review?
I rejected!

Quote:
I actually did suffer a tear on the foreskin that put me out of action for the next 4 days.
me too but mine not so jialat, just sore, it goes away the next morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Looks wise definitely one of the better looking ones... sensual wise maybe won't work too much for old birds...

I reckon she'll be good for newbies and dudes looking for a pretty face
serious note, she should at least learn to do some basic press.
The way she press and wank will make the old cat wake up from the grave.

btw I visited your MM today.
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
she can really massage shit!

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 17-07-2018, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4223 / Power: 16
Skypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

OMG ! She do HJ so rough I better skip to hurt myself too, thanks for the honest mr bro

I do feel that she not worth that price if look and service just only so so

4 points and above for exchange.

Last edited by Skypiea; 17-07-2018 at 11:59 PM.
Old 18-07-2018, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:

her juicy arse got u smitten isit??
Old 18-07-2018, 12:11 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ck999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyawnx View Post
Come i'll pm you