The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 30-07-2018, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 7
Metamorphosis is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMetamorphosis is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMetamorphosis is a Helpful and Caring Samster
FR for Abrena under Lust Vegas
https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=697597

This is her first time here. The taxi driver who fetched her from airport purposely took a big route for an hour, then charged her $120, for a 20 minutes trip that costs less than $25! Too bad she didn‘t memorize taxi‘s plate number. Some dishonest taxi drivers are really bad, and give foreigners an impression that most Singaporeans are dishonest.

Location: Central apartment, room has big space and bathroom attached.
Okt: Quick and clear in response. Must mention, very punctual in follow up when booked time comes!

Face: Fairer than average hinesee (yes, her whole body is that fair), and gorgeous feature (w makeup).
Body: Slim, BMI 19. Smooth skin, slight tummy w a birth scar, but not a big turn off at all. Dimples at lower back.
Boobs: Natural A w rubber nipples.
BBBJ: Given during shower. Slow and deep, good suction. She likes to use hand, but can do hands free upon request.
Painting: Not shaved. Responsive and odorless.
Fingering: She didn‘t seem like it so I didn‘t carry on.
French: Only lips action sometimes.
FJ: Quite tight. Can do various positions upon request, but not the commando type.
CIM: Obediently open mouth when I removed cd and mounted penis into her mouth. After my ejaculation was over, she quickly spit the sperm out and continued sucking.
AR: Numerous FRs in Lust Vegas webpage stated she is very good at this, but I didn‘t have time to try her AR. Bros please try and let us know.
English: Primary level, able to communicate and tell sex jokes without using Google Translate.
GFE: Not bad. Bubbly attitude, service orientated, likes to tease customer‘s cock from time to time. More like a young horny wife than girlfriend.

Overall: Bros who like to be teased by a fair gorgeous slim chiobu and get sucked hard after CIM, (and some say very good AR) Abrena is the one for you. Bros who like big boobs dfk flat tummy, please look elsewhere.
Old 30-07-2018, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 7
acarrothead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
First of all: thanks to all the bros whom replied me when i reached out for advise, appreciate. Gam xia ah!

My first foray into dome 1. 1st 3 girls on my list from 3 different stables either deng chu or N.A, so end up had to go back to drawing board. Not good start. End up going for Amp from Merci.

Okt: quick response, friendly.
Looks: 7/10
The few bros mentioned earlier v.accurate. She’s 25, not 20. Looks like pic but is the dark skinned thai type. Face rather small.
Body: 8/10
Slim to the point where i consider her skinny, got art front n back. Boobs is a B, with dark areola (evidence of birth) but i like~😁 She said she 165cm, and i prefer petite girls.
French: 8/10
we spoke light french very often. Never tried 卷舌, but should be ok.
Bbbj+cim: 8/10
Disclaimer - i very greenhorn in this, so my score may not be good gauge. She bj for some 15mins, i bth so she capped me n fj for quite a while, then end 1st shot in cim.
Fj: 8/10
She’s slim, and tight. Can feel her clenching. We did quite a few positions and she’s accommodating. Stamina can be better though (me too). 1st round lasted almost 40+ mins and we both quite tired already.
GFE: 8.5/10
Took some time to warm up. At first felt like she going through the motion, but towards the end chemistry gao gao, like fb/gf liao. She doesn’t smile much though, maybe i not shuai enough.

Conclusion: 8/10
I have acquired taste and her boobs and nips are the type i like. Maybe if rtf score will be higher.

On the way out i think i saw Maggie (she wore cap so couldn’t confirm). Looks quite chio and definitely fair.

Next trip looking for petite/milf ladies. But seems like some okt don’t have accurate bio-data...1 stable girls are all 165cm, simi lai eh. 👿
Old 30-07-2018, 11:27 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6339 / Power: 18
dreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

FR for Eunice from Tikoclub

Introduction : Eunice a hardworking and service orientated gem where her looks will grows as time goes.

Looks :
Eunice looks actually consider to be towards the pretty face kind with light make-up. Her looks will grows as time goes. Did not spot any blemishes.

Body :
She is tall and consider big boned girl. Her skin toned is consider fair, just that have a very minimum of thai tanned. Slight tummy. Because she is tall so consider her meat is all in the right proportion. Pussy have very slight bush. Her body does not have any tattoos and her skin is consider smooth.

Boobs :
Enhanced. I think her boobs size is C+ or more. 4 years seasoned boobs. Did not feel any silicon and her boobs is firm feel IMO. Small nipple. Fondling and sucking is consider not bad.

GFE :
She is more toward the service orientated gem. And she have a very good attitude. Very take care of me. Help me hang my clothes, offer me water, provide me some massage and etc. Her English level is minimum, have to speak slow. Overall I consider her service and attitude is quite good.

Frenching :
Ask her if she is ok to kiss kiss(Jub Jub) and she auto french with me. Her french is tongue fight and suck lips kind one. One of the best part I enjoy in my session.

BBBJ :
Her BBBJ consider hardworking kind. She will take care of my 2IC balls and focus a lot on the head. There is still some room for improvement. Overall consider her BBBJ is not bad.

FJ :
Tried cow girl, missionary and doggy. Very nice body to bonk when in Doggy position. Her moan sound like a girlfriend moan. Best position I enjoy with her is missionary as can french and bonk her at the same time.

In my point of view :
Eunice is consider a hardworking and service orientated gem with a very good attitude. She make me feel relax with her.

But ultimately a FL GFE, Attitude and Service will be the crux of the whole session

An FR is just for you to know the visual stats and overall experience you can expect from a FL because ultimately Your Mileage May Vary

Last edited by dreamboiboi555; 31-07-2018 at 09:27 AM.
Old 30-07-2018, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
panzerfaust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Tukta- Soi69

OKT- 8/10.
As always respond fast and everything is seamless. Very precise on timing which i think is good.

Location-7/10.
O Area.
If bro not driving, kinda difficult. Room is ok, spacious. 2 single bed. Place seem to be very secure however the security seems to be suspicious of me waiting in the lounge.

Looks- 9/10.
Pretty lady. Resemblance to photo is 90%.

Body- 9.5/10.
Slim and looks fit. As always i love ladies taller than me which is sooo hot. Long slim legs.

Boobs-9/10.
All naturel B sized boobs with cute nipple. Nice pink nipples to suck and fondle. Just nice for my whole palm to grasp

Frenching-9/10.
Fluent in french. Starts with lips pecking and she will slowly warms up for full French. She will take it slow so you can enjoy her.

Painting- 9/10.
Nicely shaped and delicious pussy.
Shaven. Sensitive clitoris.

BBBJ- 9/10.
Good suction.
She starts off with her tongue twirling on your lill bro before she engulfed it in her mouth.

FJ- 9/10. Overall a very enjoyabe. , willing to please and accommodating lady. We started off with cuddling and kissing. Started to finger play her clit. She then gave me an amazing blowjob. As always swing her over for 69. She then capped up and starts to ride. She really enjoys riding. and after awhile rolled her over for missionary where i ended my 1st shot. Clean up and we cuddle for some pillow talk. BTW, her english is amazing so expect no communication issue. Second shot starts with me fingering her to get her on the mood, while she blows me. Doggy her good. Now this is my weak position. Within 15mins 2 shot over. She expected more milage so my mistake to go for doggy. Should start 2nd round with missionary. Anysways Love her moaning and heavy
breathing all the while during the bonking session.

Gfe-9/10.
Likes to cuddle, and kiss me proactively, really feel like a gf. Her english is 9/10. Loves to chit chat which i like as it builds chemistry.

A very good lady and highly recommended to spend your time with. Believe she still be around for one more week.
Old 31-07-2018, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyforboobs View Post
Normal la.. u got see doll88 or RP girls before?
I walk in and Ke Belakang PuSing and next thing I am in their Ban list.
Because my fault. I refuse to bonk an auntie. Simple as that.
to be fair...

d88... nicha...

RP... kim...

not all aunties la. all stables have good and bad and between.
even aunties may be good bonks cause high service level or commando.

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 31-07-2018, 03:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ryosuke33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
How to contact sia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finisher View Post
Seems like many raids.
Contacted Stable 1 said his stable ganna not much options.
Contacted Stable 2 don't reply and all threads gone.
Very soon only left a few stables and bros complaining price hike and lousy services. Soon enough probably Dome 1 can shut down or dominated by a few stables and that's when we gonna get shitty service.

Tried a new girl from MPCD (Rika)

Told her i would write an FR for her without showing her face in video. Hope that helps to 'Visualise' her boobs size

Looks: 80% same as pic. Tall girl
Boobs: C-D cupper. Fair till veins can see very soft nice to play with. Boobs lovers surely ok
Pussy: Loves to get painted. Nice pussy
Frenching: Avoid at first but after a few attempts she summits and all goes good. Need some ice breaker and warm up
Fuckjob: Great moans when I thrust her fast. Tight enough and change a few positions
Damage: $140/90mins/2shots unrushed which is good
RTF: Most likely would for that boobs
Old 31-07-2018, 03:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 9
maxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
This OKT is a bastard.
Fucking liar and son of a bitch.
Do business but totally do not care about customers.
I have said this many times.

AGREE with you . Tis type of rojak joint totally cant make it. There is still alot joint for lady.....🤨
Old 31-07-2018, 05:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 19
solarlunar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysolarlunar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Great Bonks

Bro
Pls pm me Candy contact
will up yr pts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post

I met Candy last week and when i step in she was wearing a tank top and shorts and her tank top was showing her cleavage. Went to shower and she really will rub u from top to bottom. After that went on bed and her cathbath is good and nice and will lick u from top to inner thighs and so as her bbbj which is relaxing and almost cim. Decided to bonk and she cap me on and begin ride me. While riding i sat up suck her boobs and lick her nipple and also played her boobs. Think I spend more time on her boobs and later switch to missionary and I Cum. Was bonking her hard and squeezing her boobs till I Cum. I only did 1 shot then left after that

Overall bonk better than overhype M

She not syt but mature type won't reject one. Friendly and good attitude too.

(*** U up me, I up u. If nick not listed, let me know. Thx ***)
Old 31-07-2018, 05:41 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarlunar View Post
Bro
Pls pm me Candy contact
will up yr pts.
Bro candy went back liao
Old 31-07-2018, 06:31 AM
Samster (V)

babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVgent View Post
to be fair...

d88... nicha...

RP... kim...

not all aunties la. all stables have good and bad and between.
even aunties may be good bonks cause high service level or commando.
Looks mature
Old 31-07-2018, 08:10 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Many behind like to speculate lah do backstab or talk gossip about Funboi. Especially certain groups or specific persons haiz then words will spread till it come to me. Haizzzz.

Then they will say Funboi knn sibei haolian Got bad attitude in SBF plus a lot duno what colors paint they added. Basically Funboi is the pai lang 55555 not forget some say Funboi got invisible supporters. 555555 can't be seen one leh.

Basically the correct words to be use is they "Buay Song" Funboi. 555555 It really make no sense to me leh. If u think u kan eh sai hor n think me or whoever buay sai hor no problem one leh we let u all win lah 555555. We ordinary law abiding citizens bery friendly de lor. next time b4 u say people hiding hor u self stop hiding lah. Scare what? Scare what info leak wor. Do nothing wrong no need keep quiet or hide one leh.

Then some stable hor i also mai kao jai tum mai like to chap ji kar? Again painting colors. Haiz. Words go one round come back to me leh. Guess what? who is the main source letting it out. Why ah? Your that "customer" got simi so special interest ah? Machiam like he part of your operations or affiliated ah? Or blood brother si boh? Jing jing mai roo.

Some of u ah behind sabo one another or not happy don't like which stables hor or draw lines u wana do what is your own business leh. Just don't drag innocent chiongsters in lah hor.

There's a saying hor u ownself eat own fruits. U disguise yourself among chiongsters right? Thats why they also learn from u n go extra mile somemore 5555 So whose the one spoil market ah?

Got money u earn money lor boh business u better work on improving the service. The pie just so big nia wana cut a bigger share then work on it.

This forum is an open forum with a lot eyes looking be it black or white. If anyone is stay in sg hor pls remember leh do anything but don't break sg law hor.

Be innovative lah hor. Be positive lah. As usual, looking forward to read a variety of FRs across all stables in SBF.

Disclaimer: Anything posted in this forum are just purely fiction. Any similarities are purely just coincidental.
Bro funboi there is a saying ' HATERS GONNA HATE so just ignore them. Some want act humble n noble is good for them. U know yourself best and no one has the right to judge others without knowing the person
Old 31-07-2018, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 6
Arcz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyArcz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Damn sian, after a few months of great bonkings of ang pais. This 2 week keep tio average or sub par bonkings, better to keep yusof and use hand at home lol.

Any bros can pm some hidden gems? I think I am too spoiled by the top tier services liao gg
Old 31-07-2018, 10:36 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcz View Post
Damn sian, after a few months of great bonkings of ang pais. This 2 week keep tio average or sub par bonkings, better to keep yusof and use hand at home lol.

Any bros can pm some hidden gems? I think I am too spoiled by the top tier services liao gg
Have u tried M?
Old 31-07-2018, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 6
Arcz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyArcz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nah, m not my type
Old 31-07-2018, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 6
MTVparadox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had Maggie from Merci last night.

Looks: 7/10 slightly older then the pic but still a looker
body: 7/10 slim and tall no tattoo
Boob: 6/10 not a fan of enhanced boob
frenching: none
bbbj: 8/10 very slow and sensual bbbj.
Fj: 9/10 she has a very good ass for doggy. Very wet until my ball cover with her juice
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1