The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 21-11-2018, 04:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1736 / Power: 17
TKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant future
Re: ear digging 采耳

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch18 View Post
Was having meeting in TPY and it was raining heavily when meeting ended, hair got wet and since I am nearby so went for a hair cut (and opt for the ear digging).

Rainy day so not many customers, overall experience quite shiok.

Bought and left the ear digging kit in the shop since I pretty enjoyed the digging and cleaning process.

Saw four ladies there, all Vietnamese.
Forgot to ask for the name of the lady who cut my hair and dig my ear, sweet lady with a small tattoo on her shoulder.
Hi, roughly how much it cost inclusive of ear cleaning and where to find?
Old 21-11-2018, 09:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3633 / Power: 18
ch18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ear digging 采耳

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKee View Post
Hi, roughly how much it cost inclusive of ear cleaning and where to find?
Address posted on page two of this thread.
The ear cleaning is $20 per session, was told generally to clean it once a month.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread