The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-11-2018, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
Greendale7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Appointments or Walk-in?

Do the senior bros here always make appointments to see specific WLs or just head to GL when they feel like and see who's around more?

Not sure what the OKT and WLs prefer. And what you senior, efficient bros do.
Old 15-11-2018, 01:26 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Re: Appointments or Walk-in?

u think see doctor ah ??? make appointment....lol

1st cum 1st serve lah
Old 15-11-2018, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 6
bonkerman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonkerman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greendale7 View Post
Do the senior bros here always make appointments to see specific WLs or just head to GL when they feel like and see who's around more?

hey dude,

Unlikely you can book any gals unless you are a very close regular of the boss and you are always on time
Old 15-11-2018, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Actually some houses such as 1606 do allow phone booking and you don't have to be VIP customer for it.

Of course, once phone booking is made, you shouldn't fly aeroplane for no reason or you'll get blacklisted.
Old 15-11-2018, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have tried making bookings at 20min in advanced with OKT. And these OKTs reserved the WLs for me. 1612, 1658a, 1669, 1606.
Old 15-11-2018, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1756 / Power: 16
Jaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant future

Depends on the WL and maybe your rapport with her bah. I have encountered WL giving me her wechat after just the first session. She said can contact her direct to arrange appointment and she will arrange with the OKT. But of course cannot be too ahead of time lah, maybe like 20mins before you reach. WL can't be just waiting for you for an hour you know.

And so my tip is: install wechat. you never know when you can get the WL contact
Old 16-11-2018, 07:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greendale7 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaguar00 View Post
Depends on the WL and maybe your rapport with her bah. I have encountered WL giving me her wechat after just the first session. She said can contact her direct to arrange appointment and she will arrange with the OKT. But of course cannot be too ahead of time lah, maybe like 20mins before you reach. WL can't be just waiting for you for an hour you know.

And so my tip is: install wechat. you never know when you can get the WL contact

think it depends the gal is cat150 or not...

think most of the cat 40/50 gals nope

some house dont even allow the gals to bring phone to fishtank
if the gal u know is a AP very unlikely she will reply to your appointment requests anyway

nonetheless having her contact is a good way to know if she is working on the that day due to off or whatever reason

best always have a few targets in your list, if your gal is busy and you dont want to wait just move to the next target

for PRC cat150 house i have tried to just call the house when you are in GL area and will be there in like 15min, that is the only advance i have made
Old 16-11-2018, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
think most of the cat 40/50 gals nope
Can 的
-10char-
Old 16-11-2018, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Appointments or Walk-in?

Some old birds will remember Jalan Molek ex Msian AP aka German Marque got to do months ahead of advance booking

She is the legend of GL

Best part is no guarantee that she will turn up for work on your appointment day
Old 16-11-2018, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
Can 的
-10char-

At least for me and even my regulars also no la... Maybe I'm not tier 1 regular to them so no lor
Old 21-11-2018, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Squitsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Let fate play the game can be interesting

If don’t hav then try other gals
Old 21-11-2018, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Squitsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Making appointment too stress
Sometimes bus delay or mrt delay
Old 24-11-2018, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

APACHE on mission. Usually has plan A, B and C. If A not around, I go for B or C. Of courses there were times, when all A, B, C all engaged and mission cannot proceed.

Then this is when I play new game, look for and test new targets. Wonderful Geylang.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 24-11-2018, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

from the title.. I think of more toward.. "walk-in interview"? interview to be whether qualified to be a customer? do I need to prepare a "resume" in order to make the OKT or WL to feel I am the suitable candidate and they will "accept" me as an "employee" to their business..

and remember to list down all ur "experiences" in the "resume".. like have chiong GL for the past 20 years, have called how many cateogory 150 gals, have how many times of tarma experiences, etc.
Old 24-11-2018, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
APACHE on mission. Usually has plan A, B and C. If A not around, I go for B or C. Of courses there were times, when all A, B, C all engaged and mission cannot proceed.

Then this is when I play new game, look for and test new targets. Wonderful Geylang.
Happened to me before.
Plan A not working, walk to another house but B not working, walk further and C got 2 session customer and 1 waiting. WTF.
Did the next best thing. Go eat nasi lemak (beside 24hr Giant), smoke, go home sleep.
(No kaki for ktv and dun feel like drinking alone in pub that night).
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1