The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-02-2019, 07:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alice

Thanks so much for sharing this nice story, camping here for more updates.
Old 06-02-2019, 10:03 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1245 / Power: 0
HungryCaveman HungryCaveman HungryCaveman HungryCaveman HungryCaveman HungryCaveman HungryCaveman HungryCaveman HungryCaveman

Please update
Old 06-02-2019, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

camping here for more,
Old 06-02-2019, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
fuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of light

My apologies to all bros. Have been away in Malaysia this CNY so was unable to get away from my wife to type the next stage of the story.

Once again, many thanks to the bros who have upped me points. Please continue to up me if you like the story. Am doing my best to remember as much as I can.

The First Encounter with Alice

After 4 years of dating, Kendra and I decided to tie the knot. By this time I had been a regular visitor to her home and her family have treated me as one of them. So it came as no surprise when we announced our engagement.

During the 4 years, I got to know Alice a lot better and I have to admit there have been times when I could almost sense that she’s flirting with me and that there was some sexual tension between us. But I brushed it aside as just my over sensitive imagination.

Not long after we had announced our engagement, Alice and I would cross paths in the most unexpected of situations....

About 6 months before our wedding, Kendra and I had been busy making sure that our wedding day arrangements were all taken care of. We wanted to make sure that we settle everything as early as we could so we could relax and focus more on future plans.

One night, we were in town watching a movie. As we sat in the theater waiting for the movie to start, I saw a familiar face sitting at the end of the row where Kendra and I were seated.

It was Alice, and she was with a much older man. In the 4 years that I had gotten to know her family, I knew that Alice has had a slew of boyfriends and as best as I can recall, she had been seeing someone whom my mother in law would only describe as “old enough to be her father”.

So this must be the guy, I thought to myself as I continued to observe from my seat. Thankfully, Kendra is the type that doesn’t notice things easily, and because the ads before the movie were running a bit long, it gave me time to silently watch Alice from a distance.

Nothing much happened after the movie started. It was a thriller that I remember watching and about halfway through the movie, I happened to steal a quick glance at where Alice was seated and what I saw will forever stay in my head.

I guess you could say my timing was just right. Instead of watching the movie, Alice was busy locking lips with her boyfriend. As they were seated in a very dark corner of the theater and everyone else is fixated on the movie, no one had noticed them going at it. A few moments later, Alice whispered something in her boyfriend’s ear, and I could see her hands moving as if she was fondling something. The next thing I knew, Alice quietly bent down towards where her boyfriend’s cock is...
Old 06-02-2019, 06:20 PM
Samster

fuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of light

I didn’t want to be too obvious, so I had to pretend that I was watching the movie. Kendra was totally unaware that her sister is at the end of the row giving a blowjob in the dark to her boyfriend. As I continued watching, I could see her head bobbing up and down slowly as her boyfriend watched the movie while having one hand on her head, guiding her as she continued sucking.

A couple of minutes later, i noticed that her boyfriend’s body language became stiff, and Alice stealthily got back up, wiped her lips and went back to watching the movie. Nothing else happened the rest of the movie, and when the lights came on after the movie, Alice and her boyfriend had gone.

I couldn’t get that image out of my head the rest of the evening. Kendra had told me stories of how her older sister is “a bit of nympho” but I always thought that she was just saying it out of jest as sisters normally would. Once she even told me of how when she had unexpectedly walked into the room to find Alice and Cassie (their cousin) in the middle of a threesome with Cassie’s boyfriend. When I asked her what her reaction was, Kendra gave me an irritated look and said “of course I ran out lah.”

I had done many threesomes before, and I’ve sometimes fantasized having one with Alice and Cassie (I’ve met her many times from the family gatherings. I’ll get to her later on). But that sight in the darkened theater was my first encounter with Alice.

So after the movie and some late supper, I drove Kendra home. 2 minutes after I had driven off, I got a text message on my phone.

“You like what you saw in the theater 😜?”

It was Alice.
Old 06-02-2019, 06:42 PM
Samster

Thank you again to the bros who have upped me points.

Someone did ask me what happened to my story with Jessie some years back. Again I apologize as I had been away and never got around to finishing the story. So let me do a quick summary here:

Jessie and I continued our affair for awhile until she decided to give her marriage another shot. Eventually she got pregnant and today she is now a proud mother of 2 lovely kids. I’ll write a short one about our last sex session after this story is done.
Old 06-02-2019, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Great story. Waiting for new updates then

Alice knows sia.... that you saw what she did there in the theatre
Old 06-02-2019, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 18
_GG5_ is a Helpful and Caring Samster_GG5_ is a Helpful and Caring Samster_GG5_ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good story man. Keep it up!
Old 07-02-2019, 05:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the updates do continue plz.

up you for the nice story...

Last edited by ml1138; 07-02-2019 at 08:29 AM.
Old 07-02-2019, 06:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.
Old 07-02-2019, 07:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting, setting camp.
Added firewood to keep the fire going.
Old 07-02-2019, 07:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 07-02-2019, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
dahai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, please update soon
Old 07-02-2019, 02:49 PM
Samster

Greetings to all bros! Managed to slip away from the wife while she went shopping with her relatives.

Continuing the story.....

I stopped the car by the side of the road. The following was the WhatsApp conversation with Alice that followed:

ME: How did you know I was there?

ALICE: Please lah, I saw you guys queuing up for tickets. I have sharp eyes ok.

M: Sharp enough to even notice me watching you giving your boyfriend a
blowjob in the dark 😜

A: Ya I was happily sucking away and I had a sense someone was staring at me.

M: Good thing no one else saw what you were doing

A: That’s why we purposely chose those seats. Anyway nobody cares lah. It’s not as if you can see that clearly in the dark.

M: Well I did haha

A: I hope you didn’t tell my sister about that. She’ll definitely squeal on my parents for sure. Story of my life

M: Don’t worry lah I didnt say anything to her. My lips are sealed

A: Well you’re going to be family very soon, so take this as your first duty to your new sister in law 😜

M: 😜

And so began the series of text messages with Alice that will culminate in us having an affair.

Present Day

Alice sat up in bed and lit up a cigarette. In the bathroom, Cassie was taking a shower. I got up out of the bed, walked over to the mini bar fridge in the hotel room and took out the 3 of the beers that I had bought before we checked in.

Alice still had cum on her lips, chin and some of her boobs. Most of my load had landed on Cassie’s face and hair. I opened a can of beer and passed it to Alice, who took a huge sip just as Cassie stepped back out into the room. The three of us sat in bed together, with me surrounded by either girl on each side.

Alice passed the cigarette she was smoking over to Cassie. I opened another can of beer for Cassie and the last one for myself. For a moment we sat in silence, sipping our beers and lost in our own thoughts. The view from our resort faces the sea and we had checked in a few hours earlier separately in order to avoid being seen by potentially anyone we know. It had been our secret way of meeting.

Kendra had gone on her annual week long vacation with her close girlfriends, this time to Sydney. As soon as she had entered the departure lounge at the airport, I took the first ferry out to Bintan. When I reached the room at the resort, I knew that both Alice and Cassie had checked in earlier judging by the clothes on the floor and they were in the shower together kissing away. I instinctively took off my clothes and joined in.

I love having sex in the shower. The sound of the water running over my body as I look down to see my sister in law and her cousin taking turns sucking my cock is such a turn on. Like Alice, Cassie has big C cup boobs to compliment her slim tight body. She’s a bit of a fitness freak, and her tan really makes her stand out.

Alice stood up next to me and we kissed away while she had her hand on Cassie’s head, pushing and guiding her as she continued sucking my cock. We had been talking about having a threesome with Cassie for months, and the perfect opportunity came when Kendra flew off on her girls trip.

“I told you she sucks dick very well” Alice said as we both looked down at Cassie who is still very much engrossed in sucking away. I bent down and took Alice’s boobs in my mouth, trying as best as I can to accommodate both her boobs into my mouth. Cassie stood up and this time Alice took her place down below.

We dried off and made our way to bed. Without saying a word, Cassie and Alice started kissing away wildly, leaving me to watchas I lay down in bed. They then stopped kissing, got on the bed and crawled slowly towards me, one on each side where they resumed sucking my dick. “Get on top of him and ride his cock” Alice commanded Cassie. Cassie got on top me while Alice sat on my face and within minutes, she was moaning at the top of her voice as I felt her body shiver. I was too busy licking Alice.

They took turns allowing me to fuck them before both of them got down on the floor. Alice started sucking away furiously while Cassie looked at me, licking her lips at the same time. She whispered something in Alice’s ear and Alice nodded. Cassie then stood up next to me, gave me a passionate kiss before licking my ear and whispered “I told my cousin I want you to come all over my face”

A few minutes later, I had shot my load all over Cassie’s face and hair. She turned to Alice and they started kissing away, Alice licking off most of the cum from Cassie’s face.
Old 07-02-2019, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 7
irpa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story TS, camping here for more!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1