The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-01-2019, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BigWorry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wanting to Book Your 1st FL Experience? Think First...

2 yrs ago, like any noob samsters, I came into this forum and started reading up on spas and MLs. All side good and enjoyable.

I started out tryig different spas mainly HJs. Then explored a few that provides. CBJs and even FJs. For a start, I did not want to go into FJs thinking that I could draw a line to my limits. Then, lust came in and I had my first FJ in one of the spas. All protected. 1 month after the deed I felt guilty and started getting panic over possibility of getting HIV. I went for anonymous testing and cleared of HIV. Decided to stop as I got scared.

Months after that my dark side came back and I started going for HJs again. This time again I limited to HJ at only those with good FRs. Again, lust got better of me and I started looking out websites on MLs and FLs. Without thinking much, I went on to book a ML for a HJ masaage and subsequently a FL, my second protected FJ experience.

This is where things changed. Few days after the deed, my little bro started feeling pain and swollen. Red spots appeared on my shaft and I freaked out. I tot to myself, what if I caught anything nasty from the FL? I went to clinic to consult doc. He advised to wait for window period before doing any test as few days may be too early to test. Gave me some cream to put hoping to clear it off if it's not std.

At that point of time I felt like my life is over. I have a nice family with 2 kids and I could possibly lose all of them and he myself hooked with disease for the rest of my life. My world suddenly felt like crushing down on me. While wait if for test, I have holiday plans with family across Christmas and New Year. How was I suppose to spend it with it telling them??

We went on with the holidays. There I was, secretly monitoring my little bro condition while pretending to enjoy the holidays with kids. It was supposed to be very fun but I don't think I enjoyed about 50% of the time.

Came back from holidays, I rushed to clinic to take urine test that would take week for the result. My little bro felt so swollen and tensed up the back of my scrotum hurt whenever I sat. Red spots disappeared and came back several times. Once, even had a drop of discharge came out and I almost freaked out in the toilet.

And so 1 long week passed. I was cleared of all bacterial STDs.

I had to wait another week to clear 1 month before blood test for viral STDs and HIV. The waiting kills. I suffered from anxiety attacks everyday. I lost around 6kg since the day I started panicking. I kept contacting my doc whenever I felt I saw something different in my condition. All this while he assured me that my condition has little to do with STDs. I tried to rationalise myself and think positively. With anxiety attack happens every now and then.

1 month passed I went down to do my blood test and a sab test on my rashes. My doc spent some time counselling me telling me that he was certain I did not catch anything and was confident of the result. My condition was probably some allergic reaction from the soap I used or the condom.

Another long week passed and blood test results finally out. I was especially feared of catching herpes as it is for life. My doc called to tell me that my blood test was all negative. That point of time when I heard that, I broke down. It was a relief stem from the past one month of stress and anxiety. Pending the result of swab test which he did not think its an issue at all, I was quite cleared frm all STDs and HIV.

Through this episode, i become all appreciative of what i have in life and what I have done. I wasn't ready for all these worries and panics. I wasn't ready to betray my family for the few minutes of enjoyment. I reflected and prayed at temples. I decided that it was just not worth it.

When I ws cleared of my tests, I felt like I was given a 2nd chance to be with my family and kids. I swear to myself I will never step back again.

To some, this may sound like a typical case, and there was really nothing to worry about. To others, this could be a life changing episode that makes you think of what you want in life.

To those who is thinking of booing your first FL/ML experience, think first before you start. It is addictive, it is a risk. You have to be able to handle it.

To all bros who are now enjoying chionging, remember to stay safe, stay healthy.

CNY is coming. Happy New Year!
Old 17-01-2019, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 14
Badboylee is a name known to allBadboylee is a name known to allBadboylee is a name known to allBadboylee is a name known to allBadboylee is a name known to allBadboylee is a name known to all
Re: Wanting to Book Your 1st FL Experience? Think First...

GOod sharing ! Anyway always do it safe..
Old 19-01-2019, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1488 / Power: 14
jenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud of

The severity of herpes is quite exaggerated

Herpes is nothing more than a cold sore on ur lips or genital region.

Not that we should promote unsafe sex because of this.

There are more people in this world with dormant herpes than you imagine.

But at the end of the day, as long as u use condom, your risk of contracting any STDs are really very slim, especially HIV.

Last edited by jenoroth; 20-01-2019 at 09:43 AM.
Old 19-01-2019, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4410 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

You should not return to that doctor anymore.
Old 28-01-2019, 03:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Capricorn69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenoroth View Post
The severity of herpes is quite exaggerated

Herpes is nothing more than a cold sore on ur lips or genital region.

Not that we should promote unsafe sex because of this.

There are more people in this world with dormant herpes than you imagine.

But at the end of the day, as long as u use condom, your risk of contracting any STDs are really very slim, especially HIV.
He did wear condom. So what's the cause of his condition?
Old 29-01-2019, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

At least u live to tell the tale leh. One of me friends contracted HIV from the first FL he met up with. And to think he did the deed with protection. Guess nothing is 100% fail safe.

End up committing suicide as he cannot take the society pressure with contracting the disease. Worse of all, no one attended his funeral aside from his family. Guess stigma of contracting HIV thru the air is still prevalent over here.

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 29-01-2019, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 16
xchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to behold

Nothing venture nothing gain.
There are risk even in crossing the road, waiting at the bus stop and driving-as people have been killed doing these.
You should also avoid flying as every time you take an aeroplane , there is a risk it may crash.
How about taking the HDB lifts-you think its safe?
Actually many people are not aware that every time you take a new medication-you may develop an allergy that may kill you and for certain drugs, the risk profile is quite high.
The next time the doctor prescribe you an antibiotic , go and read the accompanying leaflets fully and the list of side effects is so long and serious that you may not even dare to take it. One well documented risk is that you may get C. difficile infection as a side effect up to 2 months after you stop taking antibiotics.

Last edited by xchange; 29-01-2019 at 10:36 PM.
Old 30-01-2019, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12142 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

2 sailors were on the ship deck.

1 sailor was admiring the sea and told his colleague how beautiful the sea was.

The other sailor replied " the sea the sea but nothing is better than the C with the u n t .

Many men need the C u n t and not the sea as said by the 1st sailor.

Play it safe by having condoms for FJ and BJ. There is still a very small risk of catching HIV/STD/herpes even with condoms.
Old 02-02-2019, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
samsunite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWorry View Post
2 yrs ago, like any noob samsters, I came into this forum and started reading up on spas and MLs. All side good and enjoyable.

I started out tryig different spas mainly HJs. Then explored a few that provides. CBJs and even FJs. For a start, I did not want to go into FJs thinking that I could draw a line to my limits. Then, lust came in and I had my first FJ in one of the spas. All protected. 1 month after the deed I felt guilty and started getting panic over possibility of getting HIV. I went for anonymous testing and cleared of HIV. Decided to stop as I got scared.

Months after that my dark side came back and I started going for HJs again. This time again I limited to HJ at only those with good FRs. Again, lust got better of me and I started looking out websites on MLs and FLs. Without thinking much, I went on to book a ML for a HJ masaage and subsequently a FL, my second protected FJ experience.

This is where things changed. Few days after the deed, my little bro started feeling pain and swollen. Red spots appeared on my shaft and I freaked out. I tot to myself, what if I caught anything nasty from the FL? I went to clinic to consult doc. He advised to wait for window period before doing any test as few days may be too early to test. Gave me some cream to put hoping to clear it off if it's not std.

At that point of time I felt like my life is over. I have a nice family with 2 kids and I could possibly lose all of them and he myself hooked with disease for the rest of my life. My world suddenly felt like crushing down on me. While wait if for test, I have holiday plans with family across Christmas and New Year. How was I suppose to spend it with it telling them??

We went on with the holidays. There I was, secretly monitoring my little bro condition while pretending to enjoy the holidays with kids. It was supposed to be very fun but I don't think I enjoyed about 50% of the time.

Came back from holidays, I rushed to clinic to take urine test that would take week for the result. My little bro felt so swollen and tensed up the back of my scrotum hurt whenever I sat. Red spots disappeared and came back several times. Once, even had a drop of discharge came out and I almost freaked out in the toilet.

And so 1 long week passed. I was cleared of all bacterial STDs.

I had to wait another week to clear 1 month before blood test for viral STDs and HIV. The waiting kills. I suffered from anxiety attacks everyday. I lost around 6kg since the day I started panicking. I kept contacting my doc whenever I felt I saw something different in my condition. All this while he assured me that my condition has little to do with STDs. I tried to rationalise myself and think positively. With anxiety attack happens every now and then.

1 month passed I went down to do my blood test and a sab test on my rashes. My doc spent some time counselling me telling me that he was certain I did not catch anything and was confident of the result. My condition was probably some allergic reaction from the soap I used or the condom.

Another long week passed and blood test results finally out. I was especially feared of catching herpes as it is for life. My doc called to tell me that my blood test was all negative. That point of time when I heard that, I broke down. It was a relief stem from the past one month of stress and anxiety. Pending the result of swab test which he did not think its an issue at all, I was quite cleared frm all STDs and HIV.

Through this episode, i become all appreciative of what i have in life and what I have done. I wasn't ready for all these worries and panics. I wasn't ready to betray my family for the few minutes of enjoyment. I reflected and prayed at temples. I decided that it was just not worth it.

When I ws cleared of my tests, I felt like I was given a 2nd chance to be with my family and kids. I swear to myself I will never step back again.

To some, this may sound like a typical case, and there was really nothing to worry about. To others, this could be a life changing episode that makes you think of what you want in life.

To those who is thinking of booing your first FL/ML experience, think first before you start. It is addictive, it is a risk. You have to be able to handle it.

To all bros who are now enjoying chionging, remember to stay safe, stay healthy.

CNY is coming. Happy New Year!

You did not get HIV and STD. So, what's the cause your little bro became like that?
Old 08-02-2019, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BigWorry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not sure. Could be allergic reaction like what my Dr said. I suspect possible some minor infection.

No pain no discharge. Now like normal but slightly more reddish than previously.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1