The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-01-2019, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
v1v1v1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: F buddied my christian virgin colleague (short story)

nice story, camping for more
Old 26-01-2019, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
reflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to behold

Written in a very erotic way. Excellent! Bring it on!
Old 26-01-2019, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of

when I opened the main door, the metal gate was still opened... she didn't lock it after we came in last night...

drove home...

felt quite rock bottom...

showered...

tried to sleep...

couldn't...

fuck...

wait...

i need to find an excuse to text her....

and .....

I had one!

me: hey, we didn't use protection last night. you need to get the morning after pill...

i waited for her reply...

fuck....

half an hour already still no reply...

can't even reply an ok????

..... i fell asleep.......

woke up, didn't feel good.. heart beating, worried....

checked my phone.

B: ok.

fuck! fuck! she replied an hour ago!!!

me: you know how to get it?

anyway.... shouldn't have told her... let her get pregnant with my baby.... i really don't mind.......

she replied a lot faster this time round...

B: no.

me: need to see a doctor to get prescription.. i come pick you up?

she took a little longer to reply this time round....

B: ok.
Old 26-01-2019, 11:14 PM
Samster

reflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to behold

Good good. Keeep it cummming..
Old 27-01-2019, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 7
PairFaced deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, thanks!
Old 27-01-2019, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
ExactRightWords deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro, hoping for more!
Old 28-01-2019, 07:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 28-01-2019, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Highly erotic story of raw unfettered sex yet still interlaced with subtle sensitive emotions. A great combination. Kudos.

Please continue soon. Meanwhile, just upped u 16pts for a nice read!
Old 29-01-2019, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro,
Great story, you know it’s bad to owe us the updates through CNY. Better not owe, update soon.

Hahaha our necks long already waiting for you to continue
Old 29-01-2019, 07:27 PM
Samster

jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of

i picked her up at her place, the lobby... around 3.30 pm... she was there waiting for me. drove her to a distant clinic.. where I know a nearby romantic restaurant hoping to date her for dinner after getting the pill for her. i looked at her, she wore quite simple. t-shirt, shorts.. no make up. hair tied up...

before going to see the doctor.

me: let me put this on for you.

i signaled for her left hand, holding on to a ring in mine.

B: huh why?

me: so the doctor won't ask too many questions lo..

she understood, but was very hesitant to let me put it on for her, she put on the ring herself...

fine...

it was awkward with the doctor... cos B was shy.. very shy... i really hope the doctor didn't think that I raped her or something...

got the prescription... settled it...

me: wanna go for dinner at this place? it's pretty nice and good food too...

B: can't... too far...

too far??? fuck! i am the one driving...

me: oh... ok....

i sounded a bit pissed actually...

what is she taking me for??

B: i have to pick my family at the airport at 8pm...

i looked at the clock.. almost 4.30 pm only... ok to be fair. it's rather rushed...

me: grab a bite near your place?

B: i'm quite full.. ate lunch not so long ago...

fuck man...

me: so send you home?

B: ok...

not even a thanks... fuck...

the drive back was awkward... not much to talk about.. she didn't respond much to the topics i tried to start.... fuck!

reached her place...

i dulan already...

fuck it... i'm not gonna care anymore... it's too hurtful...

i drove towards the condo lobby to let her off...

to my surprise...

B: can go carpark?

me: here cannot drop off?

B: carpark better...

fuck... she's worried her neighbours see her with me???

DULAN LA!

but i acceded to her request... my face was fucking black though....

i parked beside her lift lobby, waited for her to alight..... but she didn't....

B: can you park the car?

i wanted to ask her why... but sensing something... i just parked.....

awkward silence... none of us talked...

what the fuck does she want???

to talk? ask me to pretend nothing happened????

B: i'm picking my parents at 8. leaving only at 7 pm...

i looked at her....

hey, her hair is let down... when did she untie it??? she knows I like her hair down!

wait...

is she hinting to me? or what?

me: oh ok... you need me to drive you all or ?

B: nope...

me: oh..

awkward silence again........

B: you hungry? i have some bread at home...

wait....

WAIT????

me: ok sure!

we quickly got out of the car.... she walked slowly to the lift lobby and I followed behind her....

stepped into the lift...

we both didn't talk...

i was breathing so loudly.....

fucking excited!!!!

she could hear...

reached her doorstep, she quickly got in after unlocking... being not my first time, i put my shoes in her shoe rack..... just in case la.....

i closed the front door behind me..... she headed straight into her kitchen and disappeared.... i took awhile to join her.. walked into the kitchen.. she was really getting ready to make butter bread for me..

me: hey it's ok.. i'm not that hungry...

B stopped...

we both stood still...

FUCK IT LA!

i walked up to her from behind and hugged... put my penis on her butt... smelled her hair and just cup both her neh neh from behind...

me: i miss you.... you smell so good....

i started to kiss her hair and then moved to her ear. she had no resistance... just stood there and let me do my work...

pushed my hands under her t-shirt and pulled her bra pads down, rubbed her nipples... they were so soft... i felt them turn hard after some skillful caressing....

her breathing became louder...

i pulled her shorts down to her ankles, together with her black panties...

B: can we go to my bedroom?

me: no... i want you right here...

she lifted her legs as I removed her shorts and panties i pulled her body away from the kitchen counter top where the bread and butter were... spread her legs apart...

B: urhhhh...

fuck! i forgot how tight her cheebye was!

I DON'T CARE!!! fuck!! the emotion rides she put me through this noon..... i just wanted to ram her...

B: urhhhh...urhhh... urhhh... arhhh.. arhhh.... arhhh...

she was in a bit of pain.... i was fucking her deeper and deeper, doggy style standing up... i don't care.... she was dry definitely... not wet easily... this innocent girl.... made me wanted to violate her more and make her mine... i love her man!!! i love her!!!

her cheebye slowly got wet.... not sure my precum or her cheebye juice.... i didn't care much...

got into a steady pace...

PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK.....

the kitchen was filled with that sound and B's soft moans... she didn't dare to be loud, or she's too sober to be loud... she was louder last night...

oh fuck...

shit!!

why so fast!

not even 5 minutes!!

i cummed inside her....

i moaned out....

either she knew or didn't stop me...

or she had no idea i had just ejaculated another load of semen inside her.....
Old 29-01-2019, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike3329 View Post
Highly erotic story of raw unfettered sex yet still interlaced with subtle sensitive emotions. A great combination.
Can't agree more. Very accurate description of how I feel about the story.

TS, please continue this amazing story!
Old 01-02-2019, 01:31 AM
Samster

"or she had no idea i had just ejaculated another load of semen inside her....."

She just had morning after pills right. So unprotected sex is ok for another day or two at least I guess :P

Please give us more of this amazing story. Looking forward to the "talk" after sex, as you still have some time from 4.30 to 7pm before she needs to go to the airport haha..
Old 02-02-2019, 11:50 AM
Samster

after the steamy session, she indicated for us to head into her bedroom. i briefly asked if we should shower as we were both very sweaty but she shook her head and just lay on her bed, on top of the sheets... she only had her t-shirt back on, i collected the rest of our clothing articles and brought it into her room.. the windows were opened, don't think she wanted the aircon to be on... she slept on her bed, legs crossed. she looked tired....

so how now? does she want me to leave or?

at the moment, i was slightly more confident than I was that morning, or that noon after sending her home from the doctor...

it was definitely not just a one night stand...

B had just let me fucked her soberly! no effect of alcohol of any kind!!!

and clearly....

SHE WANTED IT!

is she curious? or has she been unleashed??

wait, unleashed is too soon a word.. her cheebye isn't even loose because of me yet...

not yet!

not yet!!

i felt confident.. that I will get to fuck her until her cheebye loosens up...

get her addicted to my cock... and then our relationship can further develop from there....

ok maybe not that confident... slightly... confident for now...

fuck, these thoughts are getting me excited and turned on!

i looked at her... she seems to be asleep...

but her legs were spread... not clammed shut... she wants more?

i better get to work!

i turned her body around gently... she didn't resist...

her eyes were opened....

she shut them as I turned her body around...

i was stunned...

the area around her eyes seemed wet...

i caught a glimpse of her eyes before she shut them and looked away....

her eyes were red..

FUCK!

was she crying??????????
Old 02-02-2019, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by reflexk View Post
"or she had no idea i had just ejaculated another load of semen inside her....."

She just had morning after pills right. So unprotected sex is ok for another day or two at least I guess :P

Please give us more of this amazing story. Looking forward to the "talk" after sex, as you still have some time from 4.30 to 7pm before she needs to go to the airport haha..
i honestly didn't care if i got her pregnant... at that time, she wasn't sure herself about the effects of the pills either.. i was actually hoping to impregnate her.... then get to fuck her for the rest of my life... that was what I was leaning towards... head not thinking correctly also...
Old 02-02-2019, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyboi888 View Post
i honestly didn't care if i got her pregnant... at that time, she wasn't sure herself about the effects of the pills either.. i was actually hoping to impregnate her.... then get to fuck her for the rest of my life... that was what I was leaning towards... head not thinking correctly also...
Oh ok.
Excellent writing bro. One of the very few sbf stories showing those thoughts and subtle emotions. Awesome. Please continue..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1