The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
france

Old 18-02-2019, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jalan Molek

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamalex View Post
have anyone tried 2 shots within 40mins? I believe they allow 2 shots if you have a strategy, like HJ in shower than recovers in 20minutes for 2nd shot just become buzzer goes off.
Yes can. 2 shots in 2 sessions@$80. I always do that
Old 18-02-2019, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Visited JM14 last night. First time to Lor 24 at night and I must say its quite happening. Lots of activities going on on the street. Upon reaching there, the available girls were not to my liking, therefore, asked for the ORD soon - G4. Waited 10 mins only. She was still energetic and service-oriented as ever. Could be because I booked her 3 sessions simultaneously the last time.

I had a great bonk the previous time - 2 shots and 1 massage session in between the 60mins. This time, I wanted to make my money more worth so I told her that I wanted 2 shots within 40 mins (2 sessions). Honestly, bad move! I forced myself to perform twice and for the second shot, it was close to impossible-at least for my age. She had to HJ me to come the second time. I did my best to pump her 10 mins non-stop during the second shot but still could not come. Time is running out. Reason being I did not have enough time to recover. G4 agreed with me that was no good for men's health to come again within such a short period of time without enough rest in between. Moreover, I am not young anymore.

Overall, G4 is still good and I finally managed to accomplish my aim last night. My advice is not to force yourself twice within 40 mins. Maybe 60 mins or more is ok. Having a nice massage session in between while you recover.
Old 18-02-2019, 12:04 PM
Samster

ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Yes can. 2 shots in 2 sessions@$80. I always do that
Wah bro, 2 sessions within 40mins - kudo to you. Must be a young man.
Old 18-02-2019, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 6
Cumon82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seems like no one writing about the other JM14 new girls g11 and g14 so i will give my short opinion of her. Disclosure: i tried her together with g8 so experience may vary.

Looks: 6.5/10 (fast look nice, closer look ok only but i think better than g14)
Boobs: 6.5/10 (enhanced c)
BJ: 8/10 (good suction but only CBJ now bcos going for checkup soon.)
FJ: 9/10 (she is very very very tight.)
Gfe: 6.5/10 (maybe she fresh so dunno how to gfe)
Massage skill: 8.5/10. If not for the buzzer maybe 9/10 or 10/10. Her fingers are power!!
Old 18-02-2019, 06:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 13
sarumonkey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumon82 View Post
Seems like no one writing about the other JM14 new girls g11 and g14 so i will give my short opinion of her. Disclosure: i tried her together with g8 so experience may vary.

Massage skill: 8.5/10. If not for the buzzer maybe 9/10 or 10/10. Her fingers are power!!
this is for g11?

Quote:
Disclosure: i tried her together with g8 so experience may vary.
tarma g11/g14 and g8?
Old 18-02-2019, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Did you mean you tried Tarma together with G8? How's G8? With G11 or G14?
Old 18-02-2019, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 621 / Power: 14
alexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to all

Do us a favour.. please proofread your FR before clicking on “submit reply”. Your FR is very confusing as there are 3 girls listed here but only one FR. Is this a weighted average report of the 3 girls?? 🤔🤔🤔

Quote:

Old 18-02-2019, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
ballster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Jalan Molek

Seniors! Can someone please advise.
Tarma available at JM14? 😊
Old 19-02-2019, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Any reviews of the other thai houses at jalan molek? All the action seems to be at JM14 only, the other houses surviving?
Old 19-02-2019, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5147 / Power: 13
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

The other houses at JM are still there but their business is probably less than 1/10th of what JM14 gets.
Old 19-02-2019, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 621 / Power: 14
alexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to all

I usually walk pass the other houses straight to JM14
I guess is because of the service level and their 3 holes package that charmed us

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
The other houses at JM are still there but their business is probably less than 1/10th of what JM14 gets.
Old 19-02-2019, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 7
UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!

This week last week for g3 and g4. Had my goodbye fuck with g3 just now.

Saw the new g11 and g14 as i walked out, big fake tits with aunty looks. And g3 told me she look similar to the previous g11. Aiyoh.
Old 19-02-2019, 09:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Is it because the girls very cui or what? Like that the okt still hang on to such loss-making biz. Maybe got gem in there we also don't know because no FR.

I do know there are some good ones to be found at JM14, from experience. But hate the crowd, people hanging around the porch, not tactical.
Old 19-02-2019, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 6
Cumon82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Sorry for the confusion. Was in a hurry. The above is for g11 which i tarma with g8. Hvnt tried g14 but dont think i will cos not really into her looks.
Old 19-02-2019, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Wah bro, 2 sessions within 40mins - kudo to you. Must be a young man.
Not young. But seriously dunno why I'm stronger now than before. Maybe because I've stopped drinking and smoking. Really dunno man.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1