The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-09-2016, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 18
Vigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to all
Re: Shaming Fucked up MP or MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADDDman View Post
Tanker + Darkness

We heard of all the horror + bad behaviour of lousy service operators.

To benefit many unaware samster bros -

Im ready to upp your points.....upon your naming of fucked up ML + MP.😉

me too. I will up your points.

regards,
vigilant42
Old 20-09-2016, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 10
darkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

maybe that is the reason why she command high price. sadly these type of places still be able to survive.
Old 20-09-2016, 01:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1736 / Power: 17
TKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Shaming Fucked up MP or MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkness4311666 View Post
wish they could clean up more places like adephi to teach them a lesson. just like yesterday went for a massage and come for the dessert it cost 100 for hj with no autoroaming with fully clothes on but lucky i strong enough to reject and gave an excuse saying i only interested in fj and she say have at 3k per shot and must be in a room at mbs
Oh my! I believe only if she used Gong Tao then she can clinch the quoted deal.
Old 20-09-2016, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
maybe that is the reason why she command high price. sadly these type of places still be able to survive.
That is because there are still carrot heads out there .

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 21-09-2016, 04:39 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14019 / Power: 66
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigilant42 View Post
me too. I will up your points.

regards,
vigilant42
Kudos to vigilant bro - we can play our part to upgrade SBF member awareness of BAD spa operators. At the same time to spread good words on HARDWORKING MP operators that treat customers the way it should be.

We encourage SBF members to SHARE intelligence by exposing lousy MP + ML that take our hard earned $ for granted.
Old 21-09-2016, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 12
Spectacle88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
the reason she give such a high price is because she is a pr and had to support her son and parents who is living over here. even i told her if i complain about her and shop she said i could not be able to as she know people inside the force who will keep her safe from all these raids.
Don't think so is totally safe even she know people, different kind of operation involve different people. How safe she can tell people is safe? Unless she work for them then maybe different story and ball game.
Old 21-09-2016, 06:59 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14211 / Power: 69
SAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond repute

blackk

This BAD experience is probably your first - but it will not be your last.

Go Ahead - SHAME the joint by exposing the joint's name + unit number here - so rest of samsters can be warned + save some $$$...........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackk View Post
Hi bros,sorry to hijack this thread but i thought it was relevant. Like many people here ive just been lurking around this forums the last few years. But i just came out of a MP at Tanglin Shopping Centre basement 1 and it was the worst experience i ever had. I call to arrange appointment at 6pm then when i reach the recep tell me the masseuse i want finish shift already.

So i say nevermind just take the recep. She was bah bah not really my type but i just close one eye because i was looking forward to a massage after a tiring day. The place was quite run down, no shower facilities.

So i just go there take off clothes. Massage awhile i ask her whats her name she tell me is J××× then just chit chat ask here busy or not all that. After that she ask me whether im police or not. Why ask all these questions. 10 mins in she ask me turn around pop GQ already. Quote me HJ 80, HJ without top 100. I hear the price i stunned. Then i tell her dont want because 100 can easily get fj at other shops. End up after much persuasion from her, she tell me okay 60 hj. Then i gave in since already there (my biggest mistake).

She just took off her top and starting rubbing me. Then the face damn black liao. By then i really no mood also. Some more she kept looking at the clock. After 5 mins she tell me is my prostate got problem thats why i cannot get hard. End up i damn angry already i tell her nevermind dont want already. Just give her tips then zao.

Then she started raging and pushing me telling me that she already rub me i cannot shoot is my problem. Tips not enough must pay full. (Please note that i shoot at least once every 2 days and its not masturbating).

Long story short i keep telling her i dont want to argue and i threatened to call the police because she kept pushing and shouting at me and even tried to take my wallet i just gave her 40 dollars then she threw it on the floor then she let me go with a slew of curses.

I never met such a masseuse before. Im just wondering if this is my fault or what. First time i encounter such a situation after chionging the last few years.
Old 21-09-2016, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 8
MetalRiceBowl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have thought it over for the past week and decided to rise awareness of this Spa for guys here.

Went to Crawford Lane for a massage session got cheated of my timing by a masseuse by the name K**** @ O******* Beauty. She massage so so only but what irritated me was the girls there keep coming in to ask me to allow them to join in and that it will be very comfortable but after reading in other threads that do not accept another masseuse as the only try to earn extra cash not once but twice like machiam beggars, K**** even cheated on the timing, halfway through the massage when she started to tease me she suddenly asked for time extension but I told her that I have something on so had to leave. She immediately gave me a black face and told me that time was up and asked me to put on my clothings. I did not notice the time on the clock in the room but when i was about to pay money at the counter I suddenly found out when I looked at the clock I had another 5mins to go, plus 5mins putting on my clothings I can easily said I was short changed of 10mins.

She asked me to pay $50. Wanted to ask for a discount but how much can I get back when its only 5mins to go. Thinking back was really lucky that I did not accept another pair of hands to massage for me if not I would have lost a total of 20mins. Guys please beware of the timing if you wanna try this joint as their attitude might only be nice to you when you give them the time extension they want from you.
Old 21-09-2016, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=SAFFRONnation;15105213]

A very firm, solid, straight forward, direct on line, down to earth quotation from a wise man ..
U can say that again bro!
Never a last, not even 2nd last ! ! !
Old 22-09-2016, 02:06 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14211 / Power: 69
SAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up sladang - Thanks to a kind bro

sladang

You are very kind with your words.....THANK you indeed

Im not a wise man - im learning everyday + gone thru fair bit of hard time - just like many bros here......

[QUOTE=sladang;15105736]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAFFRONnation View Post

A very firm, solid, straight forward, direct on line, down to earth quotation from a wise man ..
U can say that again bro!
Never a last, not even 2nd last ! ! !
Old 23-09-2016, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 8
bulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalRiceBowl View Post
Have thought it over for the past week and decided to rise awareness of this Spa for guys here.

Went to Crawford Lane for a massage session got cheated of my timing by a masseuse by the name K**** @ O******* Beauty. She massage so so only but what irritated me was the girls there keep coming in to ask me to allow them to join in and that it will be very comfortable but after reading in other threads that do not accept another masseuse as the only try to earn extra cash not once but twice like machiam beggars, K**** even cheated on the timing, halfway through the massage when she started to tease me she suddenly asked for time extension but I told her that I have something on so had to leave. She immediately gave me a black face and told me that time was up and asked me to put on my clothings. I did not notice the time on the clock in the room but when i was about to pay money at the counter I suddenly found out when I looked at the clock I had another 5mins to go, plus 5mins putting on my clothings I can easily said I was short changed of 10mins.

She asked me to pay $50. Wanted to ask for a discount but how much can I get back when its only 5mins to go. Thinking back was really lucky that I did not accept another pair of hands to massage for me if not I would have lost a total of 20mins. Guys please beware of the timing if you wanna try this joint as their attitude might only be nice to you when you give them the time extension they want from you.
There is already a thread called Crawford Lane disappointing service at Beauty & Spa created on exposing their shameful tactics used by all their Mls there. You might want to consider posting there too so as to create better awareness to other bros here and not walk into a black shop and throw away their hard earn money. Same tactic used at their another brunch at bugis, already confirmed by many bros in this forum whom have been a victim of their chopping board. Both outlets use same tactics which leads only to one reason, which is definitely instructions from someone with authority in their company if not the ML there won't be so daring as to short change customers on timing as well as service and also overcharging customers by introducing another ML to the session and thinking that we are stupid n do not know how to count.
Old 09-12-2016, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Passerby777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by FannyPot View Post
Hi bros, I have comb TPP MP Liao and except for one place that is clean (to me) the rest all happy ending (HJ). And I have not tried the one mentioned due bro comments.

I saw the two ML and find them quite Chio to me leh compared to the other ones around the area....hahahah

Any other bros have tried that place? Any feedback?
Bro can pm intro thanks
Old 09-12-2016, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
sabbath22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FannyPot View Post
Hi bros, I have comb TPP MP Liao and except for one place that is clean (to me) the rest all happy ending (HJ). And I have not tried the one mentioned due bro comments.

I saw the two ML and find them quite Chio to me leh compared to the other ones around the area....hahahah

Any other bros have tried that place? Any feedback?
I have tried the shop a few times. IMHO, I find the massage is good, not as bad as what other bro experience. But different people have different expectations and entitled to their opinions.

U can give it a try and experience it yourself.
But it's home to me and I walk alone
Old 10-12-2016, 08:14 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14019 / Power: 66
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute

Best Samster attitude of the day - kudos 😉

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabbath22 View Post
I have tried the shop a few times. IMHO, I find the massage is good, not as bad as what other bro experience. But different people have different expectations and entitled to their opinions.

U can give it a try and experience it yourself.
Old 14-12-2016, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 12
TankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sometimes spending money on rubbish can be funny.

Went to a MP near Arab Street. The MP was my usual joint so on the day that I went regular MLs not in. A 40+ lady ask me to try her massage.

I should have rejected but being a newbie did not know how to say No. Brought to the room massage started. Massage was average. Then turnover, GQ popped no teasing at all. Told me the price for BM, I said okay. But she don't believe me so she asked me to check my own wallet whether I have enough money. I should have rejected her but i ended up paying her first. Then she open her top and showed her breasts and started giving me hj. She stroke very fast and she noticed i did not touch her breasts. Let's just say I was turned off and her breasts did not look all that great. She took my hand and made me touch her breasts and then said, "you touch ah, later don't say don't have". At this point i was not angry, I found the whole exercise amusing. It was as though she was trying to win the worst ML award. When she finally made me cum she exclaimed, "Whao so much, u shoot so high", when I hardly cum 2 tsp full.

Showered, left never went to the MP again. Now the MP has closed down. But it sure ranks on my funniest moments in MP.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1