The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2014, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
datakoolz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Brothers Beware of latest Scam by SYT School girl AMY who claim need money

DEAR BROS,

This is my first post for all these years as I thought all of you should all be aware of this possible new scam by a taiwanese syndicate that just happened today.

I first come across this SYT who claimed to be 1994 found in MOMO on National Day. She will invite you to her wechat and then tell you her difficulties of paying for her school fees and her rates of $200/2 Hrs, $500/ overnight.

Upon meeting, she will not appear when you reach her so call discreet place. She will delay and then explained this is her first time hence it is better we use other forms of transactions via MyCard purchase via AXS. After you purchase $200, she will want you to take pictures of the receipts.

After which she said it is her first time and worry I am the authorities, and require you to add on a security deposit of $1000 by purchase of MyCard credits again. She will assure you this is the first time procedures and in future will not need to go through all these hassle but can deal directly....
I suddenly realised it could be a possible scam as I wasted almost 1 hour negotiating. I blamed myself so hard that I went to reveal the userID as well as pin number whereby they can claim it from FB. Somehow sometime a private call will call you and he claimed he is the friend of this young innocent girl and tried to convince you again. I did another trial of $100 but this time round I hid the id and pin. The man called and I shouted at him for orchestrating a cheat syndicate. He threatened to bring his good brothers to track me down within the next 2 hours hence I at least managed to send this important info to all the brothers out there!

I believed I am not the first victim but I strongly feel I should share it with you brothers out there to protect anyone from further falling into this trap!
I wasted $200 but learned an important lesson to be shared with all of you.

I hope I am correct that this is a scam and chose not to fall further into their trap. Brothers out there be careful or maybe anybody out there may share similar experience or correct me if I am wrong...

Good Day and this sharing session helps... Still the SAMMYBOY ROCKS!!!
Old 11-08-2014, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
rackjugsfunbags deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Brothers Beware of latest Scam by SYT School girl AMY who claim need money

Appreciate your sharing n sorry to hear ur $200 fly away. Thks bro for the headsup
Old 11-08-2014, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

So, this "she" probably doesn't exist at all...
Old 11-08-2014, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 12
liverpooltv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliverpooltv is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro, sorry to hear that.. but it takes 2 hands to clap.. the worst i have encountered before was a FL who wanted to collect $ first before action begins.. she claimed someone done and when she ask for payment, he threatened to beat her up.. at least must see the gal lah.. no see ppl u still pay..
Old 18-08-2014, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 954 / Power: 21
littlepg is a splendid one to beholdlittlepg is a splendid one to beholdlittlepg is a splendid one to beholdlittlepg is a splendid one to beholdlittlepg is a splendid one to beholdlittlepg is a splendid one to beholdlittlepg is a splendid one to beholdlittlepg is a splendid one to behold

i encountered same thing too from wechat. somewhere in the west. the girlclaiming first time need to be safe n in case im the authority, wan me to go AXN machine buy some china thingy and use that for transaction. i think it is a scam so i did not bother to continue
Old 18-08-2014, 03:40 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1750 / Power: 0
unregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant future

Cash on delivery is the safest!
Old 19-08-2014, 05:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7010 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepg View Post
i encountered same thing too from wechat. somewhere in the west. the girlclaiming first time need to be safe n in case im the authority, wan me to go AXN machine buy some china thingy and use that for transaction. i think it is a scam so i did not bother to continue
Same like sammyboy forum got reg date so when there moments look back and verified if is her geniune acct. normally there lack of photos and empty then you know is not her. Otherwise if she frm china almost 99% got qq for u to chat with. Just need some awareness

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 31-08-2014, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 13
makinglove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ive added a few taiwanese girl.and wechat. And all said the same thing. I think this amy is one of them.. 200 for either 2 or 3 hrs.. im damn tempted cuz they look damn pretty too. Thanks bro for ur advice..
Old 16-11-2014, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 739 / Power: 16
FRATERNITY is a splendid one to beholdFRATERNITY is a splendid one to beholdFRATERNITY is a splendid one to beholdFRATERNITY is a splendid one to beholdFRATERNITY is a splendid one to beholdFRATERNITY is a splendid one to beholdFRATERNITY is a splendid one to behold

thanks for headsup bros. if really is a girl and let me catch her i will give her 1x jialat jialat
Old 24-11-2014, 08:20 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

yeah boy, thk for the advice.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1