The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 18-01-2010, 01:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella View Post
you are the pathetic lowlifer,call others balless but when the real mofo comes, ask u to come out and see who is the balless one, u backed out...anyone can see who is the moron balless fella here,...hahahahahahahahaa....probably your friend busy pumping your wife now when u at petain...pathetic balless crap
Just walk away, perv boy! You're sounding really desperate, because you're not witty enough. Sad to say you're out of my league boy! Ha-ha, you're no match, you make me sleepy, ho-hum!

Nope, I'm not coming out. Why should I? Who the fuck is you to tell me what to do? You want a piece of me? Go for it, you shithead!
Old 18-01-2010, 01:34 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Somebody ups me! Thank you sir for your support!

Ok, ok, I will do my best to ignore my "friend"!

Cheers sir!
Old 18-01-2010, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
0939 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post

Cheers sir!
Thats right, just ignore him. Probably he is very jealous of you. He will just fade away. We all brothers just share the good thing that you have provided us.
Old 18-01-2010, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0939 View Post
Thats right, just ignore him. Probably he is very jealous of you. He will just fade away. We all brothers just share the good thing that you have provided us.
Hi Bro 0939, thank you sir for your kind words. It's my pleasure to share and provide for all my brothers, to help and contribute. It is not my intention to make anybody angry or jealous, I just want to have brothers and friends, that's all. I hope it is not much to ask.

Cheers Bros!
Old 18-01-2010, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
wajero is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Hi Bro 0939, thank you sir for your kind words. It's my pleasure to share and provide for all my brothers, to help and contribute. It is not my intention to make anybody angry or jealous, I just want to have brothers and friends, that's all. I hope it is not much to ask.

Cheers Bros!
Yeah bro... just ignore this kind of guy...
maybe one day he will realize no balls is still much better than no brain at all to keep his mind thinking.
we are here to share a good personal experience.
Lets continue the PT topic yeah!!!
Old 18-01-2010, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wajero View Post
maybe one day he will realize no balls is still much better than no brain at all to keep his mind thinking.
Yes sir Bro wajero. This kind of thinking I welcome to accept. Thank you sir!

But I shall continue with the PT topic tomorrow, because tonight I working late, he-he. So, no sessions for me for the time being.

Cheers Bro!
Old 19-01-2010, 09:01 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just walk away, perv boy! You're sounding really desperate, because you're not witty enough. Sad to say you're out of my league boy! Ha-ha, you're no match, you make me sleepy, ho-hum!

Nope, I'm not coming out. Why should I? Who the fuck is you to tell me what to do? You want a piece of me? Go for it, you shithead!
desperate and stupid old tart like u should fade away instead...who i am?? your boss!! who wants to even match with u, u not up to even my calibre....fuck off ...
zap me la, still 200 plus
Old 19-01-2010, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
desperate and stupid old tart like u should fade away instead...who i am?? your boss!! who wants to even match with u, u not up to even my calibre....fuck off ...
zap me la, still 200 plus
Wow, you really are something else! Challenging the seniors to zap you, show off some more with your 200 points. Tsk-tsk, wow! Scary.

I'm outta here!
Old 20-01-2010, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 17
Parkour deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Wow, you really are something else! Challenging the seniors to zap you, show off some more with your 200 points. Tsk-tsk, wow! Scary.

I'm outta here!
up u for ignoring the puerile juvenile.

Only rabid canines continue barking tho' they have been ignored.

hmm..wonder whether such will end up in moderation...again.
Old 20-01-2010, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parkour View Post

Thank you Bro Parkour.

Cheers!
Old 20-01-2010, 03:47 AM
Samster (B)

milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parkour View Post

i wonder who is the stupid juvenile here, especially one dirty fucktard who share the same women with china and bangla workers in petain....... hurt by the truth and remarks? that is what u are, best describes ya.
LOSER!@
thats where i pity such lowlifers like u never get to lay any real women but cheap dirty whores , treat them like queen, probably u cant even find a wife or gf, marry the whore then!
look at yourself in the mirror 1st with 38 points only....more like u are the loser, dun get all jealous ...still u are that lower depth of standard! class! calibre! so fuck off, who cares about your stupid weighless comments when you are just ' there' at the level of chiong and whoring....... petain low class dirt!!!!!
Old 20-01-2010, 03:57 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:

Cheers sir!
you are a pathetic loser, 1st u went all noisy ranting about your low points getting zapped by others, well u got zapped by my 7 power points because i find u irritating. not happy? call me balless?? i offered to show u that U ARE THE BALLESS ONE.then u backed out..... who is the balless one then.

what you trying to prove? to seek attention?? u lonely and bored? or you just need to tell the world that u are so great about bonking these bangala or china worker whores? maybe u should go DSC and test your blood, and see if your blood is riddled with multiple stds already.....so desperate ah? can find a foc screw outside is it? got hurt by my remarks? u bloody loser cum fool!!
Old 20-01-2010, 03:59 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wajero View Post
check your own brains before u talk, alot of extra around here, especially those riddled with STDs and share same women with banglas heehee. dun worry , i make sure i zap u to ashes when i recover. shit head!@
Old 20-01-2010, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
you are a pathetic loser, 1st u went all noisy ranting about your low points getting zapped by others, well u got zapped by my 7 power points because i find u irritating. not happy? call me balless?? i offered to show u that U ARE THE BALLESS ONE.then u backed out..... who is the balless one then.

what you trying to prove? to seek attention?? u lonely and bored? or you just need to tell the world that u are so great about bonking these bangala or china worker whores? maybe u should go DSC and test your blood, and see if your blood is riddled with multiple stds already.....so desperate ah? can find a foc screw outside is it? got hurt by my remarks? u bloody loser cum fool!!
ZZZZZ.....ngooooork.....snort-snort.....ngooooork.....ZZZZZ
Old 20-01-2010, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quote:

Look who's getting all the attention now?!

Your remarks doesn't hurt me, it bores me. Ho-hum.

But the Brothers here in Petain SBF community? I'm not sure what they have to say because what you say to me also goes to my Brothers. May God save your sorry ass!

Ok, back to sleep I will.....

Ho-hum.....ZZZZZ.....ngooooork.....snort-snort.....ngooooork.....ZZZZZ
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1