The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 27-02-2006, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1788 / Power: 22
chaichai_star has a brilliant futurechaichai_star has a brilliant futurechaichai_star has a brilliant futurechaichai_star has a brilliant futurechaichai_star has a brilliant futurechaichai_star has a brilliant futurechaichai_star has a brilliant futurechaichai_star has a brilliant futurechaichai_star has a brilliant futurechaichai_star has a brilliant futurechaichai_star has a brilliant future
Re: All you need to know about Offences relating to prostitution under the SG LAW

[QUOTE=Big Sexy]bro.. it is not really " illegal"... so long u are caught... DONT admit it..

but it will also depends on the situation...

1. if the girl is underage... - then most likely u will kenna charge under RAPE.

hi bro...
underage means under 16 or under 18??
Old 06-03-2006, 09:18 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about Offences relating to prostitution under the SG LAW

paiseh... i don;t come to this section often..only saw your questions today..

1. Fl is illegal anywhere..

2. hmm...your sentence contradicts and is somehow confusing......"The prostitute decides to keep the baby against my wishes and offer to pay for an abortion"..

Quote:
Originally Posted by laodi123456789
I
1. Just to confirm - Is it legal to have paid sex with local FL's outside DRAs? For example in the FL home in Butik Ba+++.

2. I have sex with a prostitute using a condom. Condom breaks and the prostitute gets pregnant. The prostitute decides to keep the baby against my wishes and offer to pay for an abortion. Am I liable for the child's upkeep?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 06-03-2006, 09:20 AM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

bro..sorry for the late reply.... seldom come to this section...

your answer can be found here... http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=42477

ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS PLEASE PM ME a copy... Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaichai_star
hi bro...
underage means under 16 or under 18??

Old 15-03-2006, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 19
muthuteo is a glorious beacon of lightmuthuteo is a glorious beacon of lightmuthuteo is a glorious beacon of lightmuthuteo is a glorious beacon of lightmuthuteo is a glorious beacon of light

wah seh...i see the 1st page till i @_@

now i know y lawyers earn big bucks...

anyway thnx bro big sexy for the info
Old 22-04-2006, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 461 / Power: 18
hongnian is a glorious beacon of lighthongnian is a glorious beacon of lighthongnian is a glorious beacon of lighthongnian is a glorious beacon of lighthongnian is a glorious beacon of light

I've read already.Nuw too much information.
Old 22-04-2006, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 19
GodFather06 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGodFather06 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

what happened to all my posts? got deleted by sam?

anyway thanks thread starter for this thread. appreciate it
Old 22-04-2006, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
solidrock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by laodi123456789
2. I have sex with a prostitute using a condom. Condom breaks and the prostitute gets pregnant. The prostitute decides to keep the baby against my wishes and (even though I?) offer to pay for an abortion. Am I liable for the child's upkeep?
I believe that as long as it's proven that you are the biological father through DNA tests, you are liable to pay for the child's maintenance.
Old 31-05-2006, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 18
LUCKY4261 is one of the Best!LUCKY4261 is one of the Best!LUCKY4261 is one of the Best!

just wondering hor...in sg is 16 and bleow cannot "ding dong" with them

but then in america the law if im correct is 18 and below cannot "ding dong" rite?

so wierd....america have av industry but they are not as lenient as country like "ours"
Old 12-08-2006, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 19
SuperSexyboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySuperSexyboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

just wondering can anyone advice what will happen if we are caught naked ( gal also naked) in the room in health centre.

I cheong health centre quite a bit, but always abit worried if get caught what will happen. thanks.
Old 14-08-2006, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
harlequin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Reading through all the postings, I see that there is a lot of confusion about the legality of prostitution in Singapore.

First of all, a very big thank you to Bro Big Sexy for answering all the questions from the brothers. However, I feel that if you want to know the law, try to read the related law in it's entirety : reading bits and pieces only creates more confusion. The law regarding prostitution is found in Part XI of the Women's Charter, and can be viewed online. Just do a search for "Women's Charter" in any search engine.

I am not a lawyer, but here's my interpretation of the law.

Extracts from the Women's Charter

Offences relating to prostitution
140. —(1) Any person who —

(a) sells, lets for hire or otherwise disposes of or buys or hires or otherwise obtains possession of any woman or girl with intent that she shall be employed or used for the purpose of prostitution either within or without Singapore, or knowing or having reason to believe that she will be so employed or used;

One may interpret that since we hire the women for sex, we have committed an offence under the law. Note, however, that it is an offence relating to prostitution. So, the next question is, did this offence occurred within an act of prostitution ? What is the legal definition of prostitution anyway ? In Part I of the Women's Charter, under "Interpretation",

"prostitution" means the act of a female offering her body for promiscuous sexual intercourse for hire, whether in money or in kind;

Note that it is the female (ie. the prostitute) who has to be the one who offered sex, not you. So, the prosecutor will have to prove, first of all, that she has offered sex for money (thereby establishing that prostitution occurred). Of course, since no prostitute will ever admit that she has offered "her body for promiscuous sexual intercourse", there is no case to begin with. In other words, she must have made on offer to hire herself out for sex and you accepted that offer.

There is simply no way that the prosecutor can prove all these in a court of law. They may suspect, but proving it in court is a totally different matter. It is little wonder that I have never heard of a successfully prosecuted case.

If you read the entire Women's Charter, especially Part XI of the act, you can see that Parliament's intention is really to protect the women against the pimp and the trafficker. It was never intended to prosecute the prostitute or her customer. This is the reason why I say that one should read the entire act to understand the law better, rather than bits and pieces of it.

So, why does AV bother to conduct raids ? I understand from the OKTs themselves that the ones they are after are the pimps. They will ask the girl to identify her pimp, but she herself is not charged for any offence.

Anyway, the bottomline is this : if for some reason, AV raids the room while you are in it with the girl, just don't admit to having paid her any money. She herself will certainly not admit to being a prostitute !

Bros, I have spent a lot of time trying to put this matter in clearer perspective for everyone. So, I hope you will show some appreciation by upping my points.
Old 15-08-2006, 11:37 AM

I am a lawyer...i don't work for the anti-vice... so i dont know exactly what
they are suppose to do.... but from my experience as a cheongster.. they will probably take down your IC number and let you off with a warning....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSexyboy
just wondering can anyone advice what will happen if we are caught naked ( gal also naked) in the room in health centre.

Old 15-08-2006, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy
I am a lawyer...i don't work for the anti-vice... so i dont know exactly what
they are suppose to do.... but from my experience as a cheongster.. they will probably take down your IC number and let you off with a warning....
They not only record your personal details but also try to make you testify against the massuse who was caught red handed with you in the HC room. The gal will be charged and deported home. She will not be able to work in S'pore HC anymore but can try her luck at geylang as a license (i.e. yellow card) prostitute after two years later. This is what I learned from a OKT in geylang.
Old 27-08-2006, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 20
Joshzzz is one of the Best!Joshzzz is one of the Best!Joshzzz is one of the Best!

Any update yet on the penal code review or the new paid sex for under-18s law?
Old 24-10-2006, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 19
dickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

A fascinating piece on Singapore law on prostitution. Kudos to the threadstarter.
So, just to add, if I read the post by bro harlequin correctly, if you, the cheongster, initate the "Transaction" the WL is not gulity of a crime? Or did I miss something?
Also just wondering, since the emphasis here is on women and girls, where do transexual prostitutes fit in?
Many thanks.
Old 26-10-2006, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Abmuhr is Cool - loads of Potential

Bros, I was hoping if anybody can let me know, what happens to the girls suspected of prostitution are caught in a raid, what happens when they get arrested in the hotel they stay in?

Does their luggage get packed on the spot? Do the girls get brought in for questioning? How long do they have to stay in jail before being able to come out? When arrested, are their mobile phones confiscated from them? Are the Anti-Vice people allowed to look through their mobile phones? If the girls are to be deported out of the country, does Anti-Vice pay for their air-fare?

Anybody care to answer, please help.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1