The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 11-02-2019, 10:38 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
deceptive99 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

anyone has seen any OL who purposely pull up
their short dress when sitting down ti expose panty?

or those OL that do not wear undies and expose pussy at work
Old 12-02-2019, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Some girls' nipples get hard very easily.... a little bit cold or clothes brush against nipple or nipple is just bigger than normal so it's always pointy... or feeling arouse.

Yes quite normal... many of my ex gfs wear like that. Some more daring or lazy will go braless to mac, coffeeshop, ntuc, petrol station or 7-11....
Yes, u are rite bro ...hv heard many of them said so themselves ...hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 12-02-2019, 08:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Eniko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
wow bro, you so lucky to happen to meet tis notti neighbour ...Dun need to be so shy with these type of girls ...if she can expose herself for u to see until like that then it means she dun mind to let you see her nipples actually ...yes, we know you are a good boy but you don't need to be afraid, just keep on staring at them and see her priceless reaction ...after all it's a free show for you...haha...but remember, see only hor no touch ok ?..haha

and if you can see her nipples aroused until it's so hard and pointy it means she is feeling very excited and turned on herself in her body ...that you are noticing and admiring her nipples ...then i believe her pussy below will also be wet as well ...these notti girls are lidat one...hehe
I think she does not mind being looked at, or else won't wear until like that
Old 12-02-2019, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabregas04 View Post
Was at my friend place gambling over CNY. Got this hot girl came and she was wearing some sleeveless shirt/top. We started to gamble blackjack and she chose a spot beside me. Could see her down blouse on many occasions. Boobs was quite small though. Went back home and was browsing Instagram, and I realised she was some social media influencer.

From the pics on social media, her boobs seems big but what I saw at my friend place is a total difference in sizs.

On a few occasions , when she lifted her arms , can see her smooth pits, super turn on
So did you win or lose money in the end? Hehe.
Old 13-02-2019, 11:34 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eniko View Post
Yes, bro.. you r rite ...i hv already said tat...these are the rare few notti girls around doing those notti things ..so enjoy the notti view for as long as it lasts ..u might never get to see another such view again ...hehe

Old 14-02-2019, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 535 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

it should be a GOOD DAY TODAY for this thread to be more alive since its VDAY n usually ladies will be dolled up more den usual for their dates later after work..
Old 14-02-2019, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 19
jemyt is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjemyt is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjemyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Recently I was queuing for final boarding pass inspection before entering waiting room at changi airport, saw this young chio lady in the room sitting alone near the entrance. She was wearing skirt, her legs in open position but angle facing the walkway. After the inspection, I chanced myself glancing in the direction as I walked pass. Super white panty in between smooth pair of white thigh. Wish I could find the nearby seat but was full.

Bro sky_liner2
Old 14-02-2019, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by jemyt View Post
Recently I was queuing for final boarding pass inspection before entering waiting room at changi airport, saw this young chio lady in the room sitting alone near the entrance. She was wearing skirt, her legs in open position but angle facing the walkway. After the inspection, I chanced myself glancing in the direction as I walked pass. Super white panty in between smooth pair of white thigh. Wish I could find the nearby seat but was full.
And we know why the seats there are so hot! 😂
Old 14-02-2019, 10:23 PM
Samster

zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jemyt View Post
seats in e rows opposite her are the hottest.
Old 18-02-2019, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 15
spermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud of

thanks for sharing
Old 18-02-2019, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Some girls' nipples get hard very easily.... a little bit cold or clothes brush against nipple or nipple is just bigger than normal so it's always pointy... or feeling arouse.

Yes quite normal... many of my ex gfs wear like that. Some more daring or lazy will go braless to mac, coffeeshop, ntuc, petrol station or 7-11....
My NPCC officer cadet wears tight tops or dresses and loves thin bra or bralette due to small cup size. When she is aroused her nipples can be seen clearly poking through her bra and top.
Old 19-02-2019, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
jasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChapChoi View Post
If your bra strap can talk I sure talk to it
See.
Guys are so tiko prefer to talk to my bra strap instead of talking to me
Old 19-02-2019, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
jasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Usually most girls who dare wear like that outside mean they doesn't mind others beo them... but not too obvious else they might be paiseh or uncomfortable. My gf mentioned that there was one guy neighbour who stare at her nipples all the way when they were talking or try to look into her top if she wore singlet or a loose top.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eniko View Post
Yes of course we dont mind guys to beo us at least for myself i dont really mind. We purposely try to dress up nicely or maybe even sexy a bit of course we want people to praise us mah so from those beo or drooling I can know that im still consider attractive heehee

But then the problem is please dont stare until so rude like you guys never see women before lolzzzz
Old 19-02-2019, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasminee View Post
Yes of course we dont mind guys to beo us at least for myself i dont really mind. We purposely try to dress up nicely or maybe even sexy a bit of course we want people to praise us mah so from those beo or drooling I can know that im still consider attractive heehee

But then the problem is please dont stare until so rude like you guys never see women before lolzzzz
totally agree w u sis.
Old 19-02-2019, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasminee View Post
See.
Guys are so tiko prefer to talk to my bra strap instead of talking to me
Haha...Yalor, got such a sweet n pretty young lady to talk to oso don't want ...i want oso no chance..hehe...want to talk to bra strap instead...weird...

imho the actual person is always more desirable than the things that she is wearing...hehe

Last edited by Rickey; 19-02-2019 at 11:48 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1