The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2019, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2340 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Looking for massage in north. YISHUN/WOODLANDS area

Is it a must to take up the $88 or will the $58 also lead to a GQ ?
Old 26-01-2019, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 9
xiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samster

back was aching so tried my luck and walkex into the i-'phone' near Marsiling MRT... took the $78 package. massage was decent with plenty of teasing but no GQ popped towards the end of the hr... was thinking unlikely since i was in the first room on ground level.

decided to try my luck and dropped a subtle hint... finally offered a HJ. but sadly, no touching, probably of the room's bad location. interested bros can PM me for the location n masseue's name...
Old 27-01-2019, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiasangju View Post
back was aching so tried my luck and walkex into the i-'phone' near Marsiling MRT... took the $78 package. massage was decent with plenty of teasing but no GQ popped towards the end of the hr... was thinking unlikely since i was in the first room on ground level.

decided to try my luck and dropped a subtle hint... finally offered a HJ. but sadly, no touching, probably of the room's bad location. interested bros can PM me for the location n masseue's name...
omg, if I were you I will ask if there are rooms at 2nd level, if no just walk off or come back later, can have a drink at the coffee shop beside.
Moreover you are paying the premium price of $78. I will suggest next time ask for level 2 rooms availability first before paying.
Old 27-01-2019, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 9
xiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samster

rocketbro, advice noted. will try that next time, and also to go for the 55 package instead. so 2nd lvl room more playability?
Old 29-01-2019, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
rocketbro, advice noted. will try that next time, and also to go for the 55 package instead. so 2nd lvl room more playability?
in every spa, 2nd level is the shiokness to heaven because ML can hear footsteps if someone were to walk up the stairs, hence more daring to perform extras.
Old 30-01-2019, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
godslayer007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried one of the places in Yishun area a couple of days ago. Went in the afternoon.

Took an hour massage, and was led into a dark room. Only given a pair of shorts to change into. Was attended by some auntie, the place was dark and took off my glasses, cant see the face clearly.

Started off with the back, had power but very limited techniques, used a lot of her elbows and joints to apply on my aching areas. Dunno if it counts as teasing but my butt was exposed from the start and had a lot of butt massage. =/

Shortly after was told to flip over, she started to tap on my dick. Proceeded and surprisingly it wasnt just a HJ, she massaged my balls like JG for a while and stuff but after keeping inside for close to a month, sadly i erupted when she barely handled my shaft. 😂
Old 30-01-2019, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 0
Kaikai88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKaikai88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bro can PM suggestion in North side please..........
Old 30-01-2019, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 10
charles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by godslayer007 View Post
Tried one of the places in Yishun area a couple of days ago. Went in the afternoon.

Took an hour massage, and was led into a dark room. Only given a pair of shorts to change into. Was attended by some auntie, the place was dark and took off my glasses, cant see the face clearly.

Started off with the back, had power but very limited techniques, used a lot of her elbows and joints to apply on my aching areas. Dunno if it counts as teasing but my butt was exposed from the start and had a lot of butt massage. =/

Shortly after was told to flip over, she started to tap on my dick. Proceeded and surprisingly it wasnt just a HJ, she massaged my balls like JG for a while and stuff but after keeping inside for close to a month, sadly i erupted when she barely handled my shaft. 😂

Mind share where is it? Will share MR if I go too
Old 31-01-2019, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
vonroo123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

mind sharing location too?
Old 31-01-2019, 06:13 PM
Samster (M)

MrDJayz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Looking for massage in north. YISHUN/WOODLANDS area

Quote:
Originally Posted by godslayer007 View Post
Mind share the Location to a newbie who lives in Yishun and have yet to try any massage shop in Singapore as i fear of being raid
Old 05-02-2019, 02:30 AM
Samster

Specialtaste deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

CNY a bit boring was wondering any bro can share contact for woodland side
Old 10-02-2019, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 17
alexboy21 is one of the Best!alexboy21 is one of the Best!alexboy21 is one of the Best!alexboy21 is one of the Best!

Went to Chong Pang Camp area, got one massage U**n thai, went in for Thai massage , served by 50+ yr old Thai auntie. The massage was great 10/10, towards the end point to my didi and ask want massage? When I reject , she fine with it too and didn’t pester. Continue with massage till time up.

After I left to walk down saw a dark glass shop called evo****n beauty, anyone know what it does got special?
Old 10-02-2019, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2340 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexboy21 View Post
Went to Chong Pang Camp area, got one massage U**n thai, went in for Thai massage , served by 50+ yr old Thai auntie. The massage was great 10/10, towards the end point to my didi and ask want massage? When I reject , she fine with it too and didn’t pester. Continue with massage till time up.

After I left to walk down saw a dark glass shop called evo****n beauty, anyone know what it does got special?
Run down place. My advice take the 30mins at $35 cos you won't be there for the massage anyway.
Old 18-02-2019, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
1000litre deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Thanks bro I'm keen to find out more!!
Old 21-02-2019, 11:20 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Michng is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexboy21 View Post

If im not wrong, shouldnt it have stopped services already? That time i explore there found out door all sealed shut and like abandoned already
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1